Eye Color
    Pale Blue-Green
    Build
    5'6"/125lbs
    Job
    Empress of the Tarot Hierarchy

View Profile
    Will do!

So, I'm confused. As far as PG activity goes, we can claim the same thread multiple times so long as it is actively posted in, right? Like, if I start a thread in January and post every week, it can count as PG activity until I finish it in March, right?

Also, only finished threads earn HQ bonuses, right? So if I finish a thread in March, I can only get rewards for it in March, right? Logically, since I finished it in March, I wouldn't be able to claim it in April because it would be impossible to post in it within 21 days to be considered an active thread, right?

Also, you only get HQ awards for one completed thread. If you complete more than one, you still only get credit for one.

In summary, only finished PG threads can be used to claim rewards and those finished threads must have been completed the same month. Meaning, if I finish it in January, I must claim it in January. I cannot try to redeem it in February, correct?

That being said, if a thread is ongoing through several months, so long as it has a post withing 21 days of that month, it can be considered PG activity for each month. Ongoing threads, however, do not earn HQ awards because they are incomplete and you can only get rewards for said thread on the month it is finished.

Can you please let me know if I understand this correctly?

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Snow View Post
    Will do!

So, I'm confused. As far as PG activity goes, we can claim the same thread multiple times so long as it is actively posted in, right? Like, if I start a thread in January and post every week, it can count as PG activity until I finish it in March, right?
    Correct. A Thread started in January and continuously posted in until april can count as PG activity up until it was finished in April.

Also, only finished threads earn HQ bonuses, right? So if I finish a thread in March, I can only get rewards for it in March, right? Logically, since I finished it in March, I wouldn't be able to claim it in April because it would be impossible to post in it within 21 days to be considered an active thread, right?
    From what I'm understanding in your question, that is also correct. If you finish a thread in march and submit it in March, it counts towards March. If for some reason (editing, you finished close to midnight before you submitted at midnight, etc etc) the thread was submitted in a different month than when it finished, it goes off the date the thread was submitted, as in my eyes, that is when no more editing can take place and it is labeled as finished for a judge to take it.

Also, you only get HQ awards for one completed thread. If you complete more than one, you still only get credit for one.
    Correct. One completed thread gets you the exp, and the exp does not stack. However, I usually distribute GP dependent on how many completed threads one has done for their month.

In summary, only finished PG threads can be used to claim rewards and those finished threads must have been completed the same month. Meaning, if I finish it in January, I must claim it in January. I cannot try to redeem it in February, correct?
    There are exceptions to this rule and they'll be reviewed on a case by case basis, but yes. That is the general rule.

That being said, if a thread is ongoing through several months, so long as it has a post withing 21 days of that month, it can be considered PG activity for each month. Ongoing threads, however, do not earn HQ awards because they are incomplete and you can only get rewards for said thread on the month it is finished.
    You got it.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Yo Rayleigh, you're on deck for this months monthly item for all your hard work and activity on the site and off site! Please come back to us with a magical item idea and we'll work with you!
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Also for the attention of any features peeps.

I need to rework my Cain Cane from February. It was deemed an ability by RoG and I was trying to go for just an enchantment. Could we change the enchantment on the Cane to be

"It absorbs the rebound energy of it's strikes into it's silver runes that store said energy to be released twice a day as a blast on contact with a swing that is equal to a strength six punch?." RoG peeps help me out in making this fit properly.
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    Alright, for my April reward, I'd like a tool belt that is enchanted to always return the tools to Ray. The tools will always disappear and reappear on her belt after they have been stationary for a certain amount of time - maybe a few posts? That way, if Ray ever drops or loses something, they will come back to her. They will not come back if they are moving (being used, being swung through the air, rolling down a hill, whatever). This belt has no bearing on the actual quality of the tools. If they are broken, they will return in pieces, and will not reassemble or anything.

Is this a rough idea that we can work with?
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

It works exactly as is! One enchanted Magim Beast tool belt that returns lost tools to it it is!

(Edit: Im able to approve this because Jack and I spoke about budgeting these items from an administrative standpoint and this item is dirt fucking cheap)

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Is someone going to work up the exp for this?

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Cards of Fate receives 800 exp, 200 gp

Ioder receives 800 exp, 100 gp

Logan receives 1000 exp, 100 gp

Leona receives 200 exp

Taste of treason receives 600 exp, 100 gp

Alyssa snow receives 60o exp, 200 gp

Tobias stalt receives 1,200 exp, 100 gp
    200 to House of cards vault

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    exp & Gp Added
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12