Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Garron, we encourage feedback and you are more than welcome to voice them. I believe what the community is trying to say, is that your feedback comes off as abrasive and confrontational. The same encouragement and concern can be voiced in a similar manner without using passive aggressive language.

While I didn't care for your tone, I will have vignettes judged by end of day.

Please keep in mind that the drive and focus of this site is on writing, generating stories with others, and improvemnet. Reading through writing and providing useful feedback requires dedicated time out of our days. Since our staff is purely volunteer, I ask for your patience as we offer our services when we can. While I see your point about long waits and being off put by them, I want you to bare with us as we offer our time to you on our schedules.

A friendly heads up is really all our staff needs to get moving. Sometimes we forget.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

EXP: 980, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 1,020
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,020
    GP

Name
    Gαrroɴ Ivαrι Cαdeyrɴ
    Race
    Hυмαɴ
    Hair Color
    Sepια
    Eye Color
    Vιrιdιαɴ
    Build
    7'0" / 270 lвѕ
    Job
    Merceɴαry

View Profile
    Thank you, Lye. I wasn't trying to come off that way, but I see your point. Sometimes it's hard for people to understand my certain personality when I get fired up about what I believe is a good cause. I really wasn't trying to come across as abrasive and confrontational, but this isn't the first time I've heard it. I believe Althanas is a good cause, and I'm passionate about it. I'll try to choose my words a little more carefully in the future.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Thank you for your understanding. I will consider this thread resolved and closed.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12