Out of Character:
Closed.

Once again, the transitions between two climates, two worlds, was uncomfortable and hard. In this case, the switch between a freezing Salvar and basking Fallien took whatever wind was out of her left. She entered a camp a different person than the person she was. Thankfully, no one noticed her in the night. Good thing, could those people bare seeing their strong, courageous leader like this? She felt like Ashla Icebreaker was dead, left behind with all those bodies this shell of a girl slew. She had killed everyone that day but the one she was after...

If this young woman was not named Ashla, who was she then?

She left sand prints behind her as she trudged into her green tent, broken. The brunette unclipped her equipment, letting everything fall to the floor, then fell onto her sleeping mat. She had not the strength to weep, she was too depressed to even use her inner energy for tears. She quickly drifted off in a horrid sleep.

The woman was quickly awoken by the sound of someone entering the tent. The sound of a man with an elegant accent pipped up, "Oh- Milady, you have returned."

The young woman gave her personal assistant no reply. She could tell by the sudden tingling in her body that he was looking at her though, "You look terrible. Shall I lay out some fresh clothes for you?" A sound of disgust escaped him, "You really do need it, ma'am..."

The girl blinked, dead eyes facing the other side of the tent. She finally let out a cracked word, "Yes."

She heard the man walking around the room, then heard the light thud of a set of clothes on her mat. She was hoping that Daisuke would leave now, but of course, he didn't....

"I take it things did not go to plan?"

Ashla felt herself choke up, Daisuke had advised her against going out there. "Do you think Julius would like to have seen you like this? Milady, I understand you want-" "-Julius isn't here to judge me on that!

Ashla sighed, "So I was... not so right..."

She heard the man sadly sigh, "You're not a child anymore, Ashla, but you're still young."

Ashla was surprised when he said no more, simply stood up to walk away. After he left, Ashla let out a small sigh. She felt terrible, and did bear several physical wounds this day. Her shawl was gone, and from the knee down her right legging was torn. A tear was made across her shirt, at her waistline, but it was small. She had dry blood splattered everywhere... the girl laid for another moment or so, then turned over to see her dark blue outfit.

Ashla finally sat up and began to change. Her movements were slow, a lack of energy causing her to even blank out from time to time. She felt exhausted, dirty, and hopeless...

If I can't kill him how can I bring peace to Althanas?