Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'10"/160lbs
    Job
    Administrate Agent

Agent 492 - Red Dog

Lucius Bracken

Sometimes one galaxy isn’t big enough to hide in.

Race: Human
    Height: 5’10”
    Weight: 160lbs
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Hair Colour: Brown
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Intelligence Quota: 140

History: Space is deadly but some of the people in it are deadlier. I joined the Scarabrian military, a rag tag militia, hoping to protect my home from such people. It started out to be a peacekeeping operation, but when war between Scara Brae and Alerar broke out I found myself on the front lines. Young, foolish, and eager to prove myself…but utterly out of my depth.

We were wet behind the ears infantry soldiers who knew more about farming than firearms. We had to teach ourselves quickly. The first months alone decimated our home world and the surrounding colonies. What we saw changed us. What we did changed how people perceived our sector. The conflict ended and began on Eluriand 5, the world first invaded by Aleran forces.

The veterans of Eluriand 5 try to forget. What I had to do on that planet drew the attention of the Administrate. I became Agent 492 and was stationed on a trade family freighter. When the colonies of Scara Brae gained the right to self-govern the families banded together and used the protection of the Administrate to rebuild planets, lives, and fortunes.

The Administrate provide one agent for every ship. We are ambassadors, of sorts, but the Administrate is a secretive organisation with its own agendas beyond keeping the peace. I do my job. I keep the ship running. I keep its ears pricked, and its heart beating. I keep all its dirty laundry from airing before the Grand Senate and try and stop its captain getting arrested.

The Prima Vista is my home now, the flagship of the Winchester Trading House. It seems that nothing can keep the Tantalum Squad apart. He was my firearms expert on Eluriand 5, and our past keeps our friendship alive. He married into Scarabrian nobility and used his dowry to purchase a trade licence. Galaxy 492 is smaller than you might think.

Half of the ship is scavenged technology; most of it illegal or experimental. The primary cargo is building materials carried from the home worlds to the border colonies where the fighting was fiercest. Leopold wants to help rebuild Scara Brae and provide accommodation for the refugees fleeing the temporal destruction of Raiaera space.

Trying to keep the peace between friends and family is hard. Trying to remain loyal to the orders I receive from the Administrate is harder still. They are moving to tighten their grip on the trade families and their presence in the Galactic Senate. Their ships and patrols are intensifying. They are making moves in the opening stages of a temporal war. We are running out of time.

The captains of Administrate supported ship are losing patience. They do not trust us, nor do they approve of the use of A.R.I.A technology. Artificial intelligence is a dirty word. I have to try and warn the trade houses of what is to come without being caught. I have to find allies in the Administrate who will support me in averting a disaster; another time war will tear the galaxy apart.

Of course, my troubles are my own. Leopold makes his own by being all too eager to turn to black market jobs – a Rucker, to improve his standing. He is currently in an Administrate holding cell after a conflict between the Prima Vista and the Company. It has left the Prima Vista in a desperate state and without a captain. I have been called away, at the worst of times.

Six thousand years in the past I find myself exposed to the Administrate’s true motivation. They wish to place anchors throughout Althanas history to ensure that the events leading to the destruction of our ancestral world cannot be undone. They appear to believe that the temporal war, something they have resigned themselves to, threatens their dominant position in the galaxy.

I managed to find the culprit and recruit her. This pissed the Administrate off. Royally. They don’t realise I’ve managed to turn their plans into a way to weaken them. All it required was a little bit of manipulation, a lot of bourbon, and a run in with a woman I very well may have fallen in love with. The only downside to this is somebody, at some point, will get shafted. It’s usually me…

Skills:

Hacker: Lucius is a capable spy and able to infiltrate and hack his way into secure locations and servers to replace and tamper with data.

Tracking: Lucius has adept knowledge of flora and fauna and how to move and track through M class planet terrain undetected.

Knowledge (Computers): Lucius is a competent technician and can repair and rebuild systems and build networks from scratch.

Basic Training: Lucius can shoot straight, run fast, and carry himself effectively. He understands basic combat techniques, strategy, and galactic laws.

Inventory:

A.R.I.A: Active Reality Inversion Audio is a set of cybernetic implants that augment an Administrate operative with A.I support.

Uplink: Lucius can connect to networks over great distances to access information, transmit and download data, and communicate.

Hack: Using encryption disruption, Lucius can gain access to and control electronic devices. The neural link can cause fatal feedback.

Augment: Lucius can augment physical abilities twice per thread (X2 agility/strength) for 3 posts. Electricity can disrupt the power supply.

Shield: A.R.I.A systems can create holograph armour that can deflect three energy weapon shots or normal strength physical blows per thread.

Nexus Only:

Catechu Pistol: Scarabrian semi-automatic pistol. It fires single solid shell rounds up to 1700 feet with an effective penetration range of 800 feet.
    Last edited by Lucius; 08-19-15 at 05:10 PM.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

The gun is an issue unless you can purchase it, otherwise this looks good.

EXP: 4,345, Level: 2
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next level: 655
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next level: 655
    GP

Name
    Lucius Bracken
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'10"/160lbs
    Job
    Administrate Agent

It is approved here for Nexus use only. It will never be used in current timeline Althanas.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Cool, I wasn't sure that was still the case.

Have at it, you're approved!