Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile

The Golden Autumn Inn (IC Only)

The Golden Autumn Inn in Radasanth held a hearty mix of dregs. It was dingy enough to serve the scum of the city, but popular enough to catch of the attention of some of Radasanth’ more prestigious citizens. To those who were often considered prestigious scum, it was the place that offered the best Lornian ale outside of Lornius itself. "Ey, barkeep, pass me another one of those ales" Dirks called out to the bartender. He was ready for an adventure, even though he was already slurring.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

Fists of Fury
    EXP: 29,216, Level: 7
    Level completed: 28%, EXP required for next level: 5,784
    Level completed: 28%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,784
    GP

Name
    (Sir) John Albert Cromwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Sandy blonde, falls around his shoulders barely
    Eye Color
    blue
    Build
    7'8", 593lbs
    Job
    Armored brute, mercenary, blacksmith

View Profile
    "Whiskey," John said, and as the tender turned back to the shelf to grab a bottle, John pulled a stool out next to a smaller man with short black hair. It was busy tonight, but John didn't care, as long as he could get his whiskey and cigar uninterrupted. His size usually prevented that.

John began to put his weight on the stool, and just as he placed most of his weight on it, he heard a crack, and he tumbled to the floor, splintering the chair and dashing any hopes John had of having a drink in peace. He stood quickly hoping quietly that no one but the bartender noticed the seven and a half foot giant crashing to the floor. The bartender stared up blankly, sliding a small glass of whiskey his way. He took a swig, which was the entire contents of the glass, and spoke.

"Leave the bottle."
    'nature denied me claws and fangs, so I tore the earth apart, forging them of iron and crafting them of steel'

Althanas' Fitiest Fiter (2015-2016)

got an ingot of titanium
    http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...osed-to-Logan)

The Three Ways
    EXP: 42,532, Level: 8
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 1,468
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,468
    GP

Name
    Logan McCloud
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Glacier Blue
    Build
    6'4" - 245 lbs.
    Job
    Manipulation of Your Mind

"Seriously, John. Can I take you anywhere without you breaking furniture?"

Logan knew traditional wooden furniture was not made for men the size of giant's, and John was certainly a giant. The psion gave John a witty smirk and then patted his on the shoulder before helping him up to his feet.

"Make that two bottles, on me."
    Dying to himself, - Level 1/2
    Led to a new creation. Level 3
    The form remained - Level 4
    The foundation was rebuilt - Level 5
    The House rebuilt. - Level 6

2015 - 1/2 of Adventurer's Crown Round 2 Guest Team w/ Max Dirks, Althy Day Superlatives: Character - Best Personality, Writer - Hardest Worker
    2016 - 1/2 of Best IC Partners w/ Max Dirks, Mr. Althanas

{Record keeping for me: A Talymer longbow with 40 enchanted arrows purchased here,
    a box of cakes/muffins given here,
    Fools Rush In earned here,
    Dreamer's Helm earned here,
    Might of Moxxilus earned here,
    Sloth purchased here.
    }

EXP: 1,145, Level: 1
    Level completed: 58%, EXP required for next level: 855
    Level completed: 58%,
    EXP required for next level: 855
    GP

Name
    Hawl Sorie

The girl, a tiny thing, was practically hopping into the inn. She had an entire room all to herself for the first time! She didn't need to share it with her snoring uncle Reznik, or her aunt Jess and her weird hugging. It had a bed, like a hundred blankets, and even a place where her big chest with ehr clothes could sit! It was just the best day on Althanas ever for her! She couldn't think of how it could get much better!

"Could I have a hot dinner?" She hops onto one of the empty booths, brightly beaming at everyone else in the inn, her eyes blinded by the bright lights! She wave a hand for the innkeeper, putting down entirely too much gold for just a dinner. "and whatever those guys want! Yeah!"

EXP: 3,595, Level: 2
    Level completed: 54%, EXP required for next level: 1,405
    Level completed: 54%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,405
    GP

Name
    Stella Stern
    370 Revolutions (about 16 in human years)
    Race
    Psaróni
    Hair Color
    Ash Blonde
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    4'8" / 90 lbs.
    Job
    Dancer, the Star

View Profile
    "GIVE ME CHOCOLATE!" Stella sang like a couple of twelve year olds forced into a metal band. Although uncharacteristic, the blame was with Vincent since he forgot about packing sugar and mistakenly introduced the star to a small bite of chocolate.

Slamming their head onto the counter next to the small grounding that was short like her, "Sugar, chocolate, honey. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetneeeeeeeeeeees..."

Slowly lifting their head, their wide eyes lock on Hawl. "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugar..."
    Where every post is an astronomy lesson

Active Threads:
    none pm me if you want to RP

(From June 5-August 9 I will be unavailable due to being abroad.)

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The young man scowled slightly as he followed after his charge. He saw several familiar faces already at the bar, and chuckled slightly. It seemed like this new bar was going to be interesting. Sliding up next to Logan and John the scholar nodded to the bartender. "Ale please my good man."
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

EXP: 1,370, Level: 1
    Level completed: 69%, EXP required for next level: 630
    Level completed: 69%,
    EXP required for next level: 630
    GP

Name
    Alex Alfons
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6' 2" / 182 lbs.
    Job
    Vigilante

My hurried steps clicked through the streets of Radasanth, dancing to and fro, before I finally peered an open window to a bar with enough counter space for my needs. I walked through the doors with such a creak that I was sure all eyes would turn towards me, but the collection of ruffians and societal cream seemed too enamored in their own affairs to waste the neck turn. Good, I needed that solace of anonymity. Approaching the bar with all the focus of a man possessed, I held up two fingers and tried to order an appetizer of shots for my debauchery, yet I found my words muffled by a familiar restraint. My mask was till on my face. Blush red though no one could see, I removed it before attempting to order again. "Two shots of your cheapest, strongest liquor."

It was then I spied the empty spot at the bar, and took to emptying a pouch on my side of its glistening, obsidian contents. It was finally ground, and save the shimmer of dim light in the room, completely black. My eager hands scrambled to arrange it in some sort of line, before I fell face first into it, inhaling what I could into my nose. I managed half the feat before the desperate plight of my lungs sent me gasping back a bit, hacking with some fervor into my arm. I checked my suit's sleeve with a fine tooth combed, carefully searching for any sign of distress, like a professor grading a hated student's paper.

"Fire, no blood this time," I said without thinking far more loudly than the intended mumble. I eyed around the room again, noticing I piqued just a bit of interest. "Uh, anyone want some? It's cool, I got it off some guy with no teeth, you just know he has the good stuff."
    Now I drunk a lot of wine and I'm feelin' fine. Got to race some cat to bed.
    Oh, Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

EXP: 3,500, Level: 2
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 1,500
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,500
    GP

Name
    Leaf Enna van der Terra
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    brown
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    5' 8" / medium
    Job
    pig-father and truffle-trader

View Profile
    Leaf walked in, looking a little sheepish, a small grin on his face. Cheeks tinted rosy it was clear that he had already visited several public houses this fine evening. What had led him to do such was quite a mystery, for it was very unlike him to be drunk, let alone a little tipsy. If his sister had been here she would have grabbed him by the collar and dragged him out before he could utter a word to the kindest looking barmaid.

As it was Philomel was not here. She was elsewhere, anywhere, whatever where, it did not matter. What mattered was that Leaf was here, without his pigs and in a state that was so very different from his usual timid nature that - well.

Well clearly there was a problem today. Clearly there had been something going on, but no one knew him here, and so no one would not know. He rocked up, ignoring all the happenings and goings on at the moment, straight to the bar and he hiccuped before throwing some odd coin on the table.

"Stuff. Drink," he chuckled. "I want drink."
    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Winston Churchill

“Truffles - anyone who does not declare himself ready to leave Paradise or Hell for such a treat is not worthy to be born again.” - Maurice Goudeket

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    "Ugh, Logan McCloud and Vincent Cain," Dirks whined as he took a long swing of his ale. "Could this day get any worse?"

The criminal got up and walked over to the pair. His hand was in his trench coat digging around. When he arrived, he pulled out a small sack of 50 GP. "Let's arm wrestle," Dirks smirked at he sat down. "Winner get's to take her up to his room," Dirks motioned to Star Strike. "The loser gets the faun."
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

The Three Ways
    EXP: 42,532, Level: 8
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 1,468
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,468
    GP

Name
    Logan McCloud
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Glacier Blue
    Build
    6'4" - 245 lbs.
    Job
    Manipulation of Your Mind

Logan stood from his stool, wobbled a moment. After he regained his balance, he took a deep breath and pointed over to John.

"I volunteer," he said with a nod to John, "John as tribute."

The psion sat back down onto my stool and looked to the bartender, "I'm going to need something less heavy. Do you have some milk?"
    Dying to himself, - Level 1/2
    Led to a new creation. Level 3
    The form remained - Level 4
    The foundation was rebuilt - Level 5
    The House rebuilt. - Level 6

2015 - 1/2 of Adventurer's Crown Round 2 Guest Team w/ Max Dirks, Althy Day Superlatives: Character - Best Personality, Writer - Hardest Worker
    2016 - 1/2 of Best IC Partners w/ Max Dirks, Mr. Althanas

{Record keeping for me: A Talymer longbow with 40 enchanted arrows purchased here,
    a box of cakes/muffins given here,
    Fools Rush In earned here,
    Dreamer's Helm earned here,
    Might of Moxxilus earned here,
    Sloth purchased here.
    }

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast