Mission Title: Behind Enemy Lines
Faction: The Rangers
Requirements: Any number of players; quest only; repeatable; no limit on simultaneous groups.

Description: The war is nearing its end, but Imperial forces still control Radasanth. Worse, they hold scores of Rangers as prisoners of war. The Rangers are paying handsomely for every brother-in-arms returned safely to Underwood. Of course, breaking anyone out of the Radasanth dungeons is no easy task.

Rewards: Each player receives 500 GP and improved status with the Coronian Rangers. Scoring a 70 or higher and freeing at least fifteen Rangers earns an additional 500 GP and official membership in the Rangers. This translates into a 10% bonus to EXP and GP for all quests and battles completed in their service.
I would like to claim this please, with one or two other players. As a large stepping stone with Felicity, I'm hoping to follow a certain storyline. One of the rangers captured is Felicity's cousin, Jeremiah. He would be executed in front of her, "unlocking" an ability I have planned for level two. After going berserk and punching and slaughtering Imperial peeps, Felicity falls unconscious and bye byes for her. That's the summery at least. xD Whether or not the mission is actually successful or not is up to you.