Race
    Half Vampire Half Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Greenish-Gold
    Build
    5'6 around 135

My breathing hitched as my chest soared with delight as his compliment caressed my ear so sweetly. I couldn't think of anything to say, "mmmm." My only response that came from me was a cross between a groan and a moan. His hot breath fanned from one side of me ear to the other and down my neck. Shivers racked up my spin causing my body to some what shimmy against the wall of muscle behind me. This sent a pleasant sensation to my core almost making my knees collapse as I whimpered slightly. I don't know if it's the booze or how stunningly hot this man is that is sending my senses into over drive.. This night may just be the death of me. Licking my lips to wet them was only a habit that seemed to side track my mind. I wasn't certain if he was doing all of this on purpose or what but two could play this game; not to sound overly cocky but I could play it better. I groaned inwardly as he pulled me tightly against his broad chest, my body went into over drive. Easily forgotten about the male known as Thurin I was over joyed that Shin had come to my rescue. Finally I was able to think straight I spoke though the words coming out as a seductive purr.

"Well you my love aren't to bad yourself."

Intertwining our fingers was sort of personal to me, I didn't want to read into it but that is something you do with a special person in your heart not a potential lover. I loved the way his hand wrapped easily around my small hand. His was warm yet rough showing that he worked for a living while mine was soft and slightly cooler. Giving his hand a gentle squeeze absent mindedly like your significant other to comfort or just show you are there for them. It was like the band knew that I was having a mushy/ sexual moment with Shinsou because the music became sensual. My hips responded as I rolled my bum into his groin, I knew I was teasing him and his man bits. It was simply the fact that I was getting lost in the moment, I didn't really care any more.

My forest green eyes that swirled with gold as if the Sun itself was peaking through the tree tops glistened. Sighing softly I wanted to be more intimate so skillfully I spun myself to face forward. Placing a leg in between his I rolled my hips forward as our lower nether regions brushed against each other. Holding his hands still I gazed into his eyes, so lovely as the golden color like the most fine jewelry. His face seemed peaceful but at the same time held a puzzling emotion that I couldn't seem to read. The melody molded into a slow rhythm as I laid my head on his chest, listening to his calm heart beat.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

The question was simple yet held a loaded answer. Pressing my body against him I looked small, I felt small yet safe. My breast up against his strong mid section, my torso against his own. My hips matched the swaying motion of his own as our bodies were back in sync once again. Waiting for his answer I smiled in contentment in just this moment I so badly wanted time to stand still. I knew it simply wouldn't but it was such a lovely notion to think it could. Lost in the moment I was dancing more to the sound of his heart beat rather than the music. That lovely sound was music, the most grand melody of it's own.

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    By now, the pair of them had drunken more than they had the means to judge, and everything was being driven purely by primal instinct. Despite the weather, the night was warm and balmy and now a wonderful stillness hung over the world. It was a magical calm which combined the fragrance of Kara’s perfume with the quiet background chatter of the tavern, but there was an unfathomable, wild electricity in the air. As Kara’s groin rubbed up against Shinsou, he could feel the blood rushing to his extremeties and his heart almost pounded out of his chest. Her eyes looked straight into those of the awestruck Telgradian, dazzling in their brilliance and clarity, and her leg smoothly ran down his own.

Penny for my thoughts?

The notion of ‘his thoughts’ was a funny one. Ever since she had pulled up close to him, teasing his loins with her perfect curves, those thoughts had wandered purely at random. Shinsou had looked over to Bane, who through his bearded grin had given him an approving nod and thumbs up whilst some parlour girl smothered him in some passionate gyrating, and now felt that if he was going to explore this new world further he should have some clear idea of where it was those thoughts would go.

“Right now, my only thoughts are of you and what will come of the next hour. I’m intrigued to find out…”

He whispered it softly and finally decided to let the restraints go, to embrace the natural order of things and enjoy himself. A firm but gentle hand caressed the back of Kara’s head, stroking her hair, as he pulled his lips in to hers. At the same time, his other hand slid down her back, cupping her buttocks tenderly. He could feel her sharp intake of breath, like that of one before a mighty plunge, and then her chest rose and fell rapidly. Her tongue felt like silk inside his mouth, gently touching his own and exploring everything with soft gentle strokes. She wrapped her leg around him, and as she did Shinsou moved his hand a little lower, below the fulcrum of her bum and just above the top of her leg.

Kara’s kiss was only serving to drive his passion.

“Some people in this world need a reason for everything…” The Telgradian whispered to her, gazing her in the eyes as they broke their kiss for the first time. “I was one of those people for so long. Kara, will you come with me to the edge of reason?”

Slowly, and quite strategically, Shinsou led her to a darkened corner of the dance floor, a place where in the midst of so many people they would remain un-noticed. He could see she was a little cold, so he took off his greatcoat and pulled it around her. It was the first time that the Telgradian had ever taken it off whilst in the company of another, and it revealed his form underneath. He was slim and toned in all of the right places, a black, form fitting shirt snugly clinging to his body, but there were the odd scars on his upper shoulders. Kara didn’t seem to mind, running her fingers down the rough skin before sliding a single digit down his chest. It only turned him on more and it wasn’t long before his groin started to harden.

Shinsou pulled her in once more, kissing her passionately but this time on her neck. At the same time, his hand had started where it had left off just below the buttocks but began to wander, his smooth fingers trailing along the smoother skin of her thighs. The Telgradian knew this was the do-or-die moment. Would she bat his hand away? Would she embrace it? The pit of his stomach churned with anticipation as he brought his fingers closer to her nether regions. At first, her body twitched and Shinsou started to doubt himself, but then she seemed to let it happen. Another sharp intake of breath, barely audible over the music, got taken in as the tips of his fingers reached the outside of her underwear. The Telgradian could tell that she was excited simply from the touch, and as he stroked a finger over the tell-tale ridge and wet patch he could feel himself longing for more.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

EXP: 1,345, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next level: 655
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next level: 655
    GP

Name
    Karina Jo Tayler
    Race
    Half Vampire Half Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Greenish-Gold
    Build
    5'6 around 135

His words so sweet and tender sent a tingling sensation to my core causing me to bite down on my lower lip. A small moan muffled by the action as he casted his gaze behind me. Following his line of site I saw the encouragement from his friend allowing a small giggle to leave my lips. “Some people in this world need a reason for everything, I was one of those people for so long. Kara, will you come with me to the edge of reason?” The question sort of knocked the wind out of me and forced it back in all of the same time. My breathing hitched as that was sort of a loaded question, maybe it was just the hopeless romantic in her wanting to cry out yes! The logical part cried out that he only wanted the goodies you carry on your chest and the warm wet hole shielded by your panties. My mind raced as I couldn't tare my gaze away from his face, it was a glorious sight to stare at and I knew if he allowed it I would do it all day.

"I- I..." The coat was draped around my shoulders as I snuggled in closer, it smelled like him causing me to bite down on my supply red stained lip. "Thank you," I breathed out watching my breath fan across his face causing his muddy brown hairs dance slightly.

His form didn't shock, instead it intrigued me. I wanted to know where he got ever scar and from who, how and why all these questions. I caught my fingertips gently grazing the skin, tracing his scars with the touch as light as a butterfly. "Beautiful, just simply beautiful," I murmured to no one really. My hands starting to trail down his sculpted chest as I traced his pecks and than his abs, my jade colored gaze wide with excitement. My heart pounded loud in my ears as my trembling finger stopped right on his pants line. His hot lips trailed sweet kisses down my neck causing me to shiver with delight. A small whimper of pleasure escaped my lips as not only his lips worked their magic on me but his hand slowly started to attend to places that hadn't been touched in a while.

My pearl started to throb with anticipation clouding any judgement I was having. The feeling of his fingers exploring all my south area had a warmth spreading in the pit of my stomach. My breathing a bit labored as he grew closer to discovering the smooth surface that was hidden by my under garments.

Stop Kara, you aren't thinking really.. You barely know this man just because you are horny and lonely doesn't give you a right to become a slut.

The realization slapped me in the face as I stepped back only to meet a wall, my chest heaving up and down. I took his hand out of my panties as the look of confusion clouded his handsome face. "I- I'm sorry..." My voice was raspy and forced as my hand still trembled holding on to his before I kissed his palm tenderly.

"This needs to slow down, I just met you and as sexy as you are and how your touch has sent my body into a blaze and I really want this to happen... I am sorry I am rambling- I need to know more about you.. I need to know what this is, one night stand, a fling when your in town we hook or am I reading into all this and I am just here to quench your thirst for lust?" A finger stopped my lips from rambling on making a fool of myself. I casted my gaze up to the man as he the look on his face was one I couldn't read causing my heart to drop into my stomach.

Deliver Us
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job

View Profile
    It took Shinsou a moment to realise that his drunken boldness had drove him to give in to his lust and abandon his reason. That sudden decision to cast away his doubts and ‘go for it’ had brought the promise of the warmth of a woman’s touch and more enjoyable times than he had ever thought possible after everything he had been through, but was it all just a false dawn?

In that moment, Karina’s rebuff momentarily isolated him. The Telgradian might as well have been frozen in the remote desolation of the Salvic tundra as her beautiful eyes suddenly faded and flitted from his focus, the moment of doubt dragging on unbearably for what seemed like an age.

Life was wild and hard and had been unforgiving for Shinsou until recently, and the question she now asked as she moved his hand away from her was one he was struggling to answer.

This needs to slow down, I just met you and, as sexy as you are and how your touch has sent my body into a blaze, I really want this to happen... I am sorry I am rambling- I need to know more about you…I need to know what this is, one night stand, a fling when your in town we hook or am I reading into all this and I am just here to quench your thirst for lust?

How could Shinsou answer that? The fire within him that burned with such passions had long since dwindled to a dying light in the wake of his bloodied history. But, now he was in this moment with her, everything cold and instinctual about him started to come undone. The brooding stopped and ordinary feelings began to take their place. Suddenly there was clarity and Shinsou could almost read her expectant face like a book. For that moment, at the centre of the Telgradian’s vision, the amalgamation of all the interconnecting roads of his restoration stood begging for an answer. Lights danced around her, whispering things to him that he only just dared to listen to. That rebuff had jolted him awake to these feelings.

“This is,” The Telgradian spoke through dry lips “…what it is, and whatever it will be.”

It took his brain a moment to process and play back what Shinsou had just said, but when it registered he cringed inside and raced to correct himself. Taking her hand in his, The Telgradian locked his soft golden eyes back onto hers reassuringly.

"This is the best time I’ve had for years, and I don’t want it to end. Whatever will be, will be, but all I know is that in this moment I’ve never felt more alive."

Shinsou’s body rocked beneath a sparse layer of white as he took her back into his arms to continue the dance. He nodded to himself as Karina pulled herself in towards him and rested her head on his shoulder, the gesture such that a bang of his hair dipped seven inches forward and three back.

The road goes ever on, winding and weaving, and unpredictable. Our meeting will not go un-noticed by the fates, however it ends up…

As Shinsou turned with Karina in his arms, he couldn't pull his head away from hers. His head cocked to one side, the Telgradian’s eyes peered out of a nearby window with an expectation of his whole world changing with just a few words from this beautiful woman.

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

EXP: 1,345, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next level: 655
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next level: 655
    GP

Name
    Karina Jo Tayler
    Race
    Half Vampire Half Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Greenish-Gold
    Build
    5'6 around 135

My heart felt like it was about to explode from how hard it pounded against my breast bone. I could feel myself starting to panic as he said nothing but looked at me. His face was like a mask an unreadable one that made me anxious, I started to fidget with my fingers. Trying to convince myself if I stared at my fingers with so much interest that this situation would just disappear. You stupid little love sick girl. I scolded myself over and over again. Chewing on the inside of my cheek like when I was a small girl when I got nervous. You just met this man tonight and you already are letting your feelings get in the way.. You really do have daddy issues. A lump started to rise in my throat, I wanted so badly to just run but I was frozen in fear. Pursing my lips out slightly as I could slowly feel my lower lip tremble which was a fair warning that the flood gates were about to open up wide. Taking a calming breath which sounded more like a hiccup didn't seem to ease my slowly breaking heart.

Rejection was never easy especially when you gave your all because you had nothing to lose.

His deep voice drew me from my dark thoughts as my gaze snapped to his face. He had a serious look on his face and a small crease that was in between his furrowed brow. I so badly wanted to caress it, ease the large worry line it created. His words left me confused, I didn't understand his answer and by the looks of it he didn't either. Jumping slightly as his hand closed around her own, it felt right. My heart was racing and I locked gaze with him as he licked his lips. It took a moment for his words to sink in but when they did my heart soared.

"I- um..." My tongue seemed to fumble and trip over itself.

As he pulled me close I laid my head on his shoulder, snuggling as close as our bodies would allow me. Our body started to sway as I closed my eyes letting this moment of shire bliss consume me. "I want this feeling of me being in your arms to last forever." Sighing softly I snuggled my nose into his neck closing my eyes again.

The music slowly faded as everything stopped, glancing up at Shinsou I bit my lower lip. "I want to know more about you. Your darkest secrets that no one knows and what you want from life." My cheeks flushed with color as I noticed I was asking him to share with me. He didn't know me from Adam of Eve and yet I wanted to know more about him.

"I'm sorry, I am prying and I shouldn't be.." I glanced down at the floor looking at my brown heeled boots. I felt something for him but I wasn't sure what it meant. How can you feel something so fast for a person you just met? Maybe it was all in my head, or I just so badly wished to be loved. Looking back up at his golden gaze than back down at his lips. Licking my own unintentionally I wanted so badly to share another passionate kiss with him. His lips were so inviting and I had to look away once more before I let the passion that was turning in the pit of my stomach consume me.

"You don't have to tell me this now, one day though I want to know there is all to know about you."
    Last edited by realize.real.lies; 05-12-16 at 12:16 PM.

Deliver Us
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job

View Profile
    Rewards:

Shinsou receives 975 EXP and 95 GP!

realize.real.lies receives 765 EXP and 105 GP!

All rewards added.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12