Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue

View Profile

Reunion of the Broken Heart

(Closed to Darkest.Desires)

He had travelled through wind and rain, through the heat of the searing sun, and the blustering gales of the overnight storms; but nothing and no one could stop him from reaching his goal. His heart could push past any problem, any solid wall or foundation, any violent pain or crushing illness, for his love was so powerful, so pure, that nothing in this world could halt him.

His hard wearing boots had seen better days, they were rough and covered in a variety of muck, his skin was dry from the suns warmth, his lips wishing for another drink, and yet he hadn't stopped to quench his thirst. His blue caring eyes were locked facing forward, staring, looking, searching for the Inn he knew Camille would be waiting in.

Corone was hardly a wasteland to travel across, but Gnarl had ignored everything to find her. Neglecting sleep, drink and food as he marched on with a deep determination.

She was worth this effort, he knew that in his heart. No matter how far away she may be, he would have found a way to reach her. However, Gnarl believed he knew, there was only place in his mind that he could imagine her returning to, and if she wasn't there, within that friendly Inn where they first met, then he would be truly lost to where she was.

Finally, things started to feel familiar, that nostalgic feeling of the view in front of him. He could recognise the tree line, the large peculiar rock he had been past before, and the long winding bend of the road that raised up the hill to reveal what would be his destination.

Gnarl came to the top of hill, his legs aching, his breath tired and his body feeling not far from its limit. This had been a tiresome journey, a desperate journey but as the view of the old Inn came into view, the relief and inner encouragement that surged from within was enough to make him feel alive once more.

He scrambled down the other side of the hill, the loose earth not making it the easiest of paths to navigate when he was rushing. Yet in the grand scheme of his journey it was over within a moment.

There it was, the old Inn, trying to keep up the demand of time and custom. One large building of three floors, with various extensions made that took the building from aging to new depending on where you looked. It made him want to smile, there were good memories within this place, but if she was here, he had to earn those memories back.

He stood in front of the large entrance, the thick oak door suddenly felt very intimidating. He had walked through it many times in the past, but he had never feared what was waiting for him on the other side before.

Please be here Camille...Please forgive me.

He glanced up at the sign, The Red Oak Inn. He had always associated it with the good, but now he wasn't so sure. Now it was to be what he made it, and walking through that door was the only way to answer the nagging worries in his mind.

He took a deep breath then pushed his way in, the loud creaking daunting and exciting all at the same time. The open room, full of tables and a few customers, far from the busiest he'd seen this place. The bar itself was quiet, leaving an old acquaintance polishing up the pipes and glasses. Meredith, the large dark haired lady who acted like everyone's mother. She had helped Camille and Gnarl when they had first met, and because of that, she had a special place of importance.

Regardless of those feelings and good memories, the emotion that filled her face was not one of joy at seeing him again. It was grimaced with anger and frustration, her stamping feet as she came around the bar were filled with irritation, and her lips ready to roar at him on approach.

"Meredith..." Her name barely left his lips.

"What in the blue mood of the moon?!" She bawled out, her finger pointing in his direction. "Why are you here?"

"She's here isn't she?" His mind wandered right to Camille as he looked past Meredith to the stairwell.

"Oi! Mr! Don't be lookin' past me. You focus right on these lips! You hear me? You're not getting past to see her, that's the one thing you're gonna understand! "

Gnarl wasn't sure what to say. He knew the truth behind Merediths attack. She felt it was her fault, she after all had encouraged Camille to greet Gnarl that night. Maybe if she hadn't, Camille would have been too nervous to approach him. That thought had crushed Meredith inside, knowing that Gnarl has upset Camille so much, and she had helped start the whole thing.

"I don't know what you're thinking," Gnarl tried to calm her. "But I'm here to make things right."

"Oh, and how do you expect to do that? The poor girls in a state up there. You look fine to me!"

"DAMN IT MEREDITH!" He paused he anger, biting his lip to stop. Not that she backed off, standing strong with her hands on her hips, disgruntled that he had raised his voice to her. "I'm here to make things better, to make things right. I owe her more than that. I don't want this, I don't want the sadness that fills both our hearts...It's wrong. I love her Meredith, I'm here to fight when I should have battled for her in the first place."
    The Destroyer of Worlds

Part 1: The Gnarled Roots of Osiris
    - Philomel ~ "One of the best "opening" threads by any character I have ever read."
    Part 2: The Truth we Left Behind
    -Currently writing-

EXP: 3,790, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 1,210
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,210
    GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    The faint smell of his scent surrounded her every where in the room, a small sad smile nestled on her plump lips. Opening the bathroom door in her room as she glanced back at Gnarl's shirt that he had left here. Her small smile slipped easily into the frown that had been on her face for many nights. Sighing softly she pushed back the shower curtain before turning the nozzles for the water. Shortly after the room was filled with steam from the hot water, adjusting it so that it was still piping hot but not blistering.

Stripping off her clothes that had now become a second skin due to the mud, blood and dirty water caked on them. Her body was riddled with bruises and small cuts since her lycan spirit, Cordelia had with drew her body has slowly been weakening. The large bear claw tub looked inviting but she knew with the grit that covered her body it would be like soaking in a mud bath. As soon as she stepped in Cammy hissed slightly as her numb skin met the hot water.

Stepping under the shower head the water pounded down on her sore muscles and joints. Camille let a few strands of curse words as the water washed out her cuts. Shakily her hand ran threw her snarled locks a few strands catching in her hair as she tugged slightly. "Damn it.." She hissed sharply as she dropped her hand to her side. Camille... Cordelia's gruff voice barely echoed in her head. Is it wrong I still love him after all the horrible things he said to us? The question hitched the breath in her chest as it sent her to a curled up ball in the tub. New found tears ran down her cheeks as a small sob racked threw her body, wrapping her arms around her knees tightly. The water continued to pour down on her as her small sobs turned into gasp of air.

"No.. because-- I still love him too..."

As if her lungs forgot how to work she forced the oxygen in and out of her chest. The sound that came from her was a cross between wheezing and a wounded wild animal. I am sorry I left you to all the hurt Cammy.. I just couldn't do it.. Camille's plush lower lip quivered so slightly as she bit down on it. It's okay Cord.. You are here now that's all that matters.. Allowing herself a few more minutes to let silent tears flow before she push herself off the ground. After a few calming breaths she grabbed her cinnamon apple body wash and rubbed intensely. As if washing her skin clean would erase the memory of her beloved Gnarl she scrubbed and scrubbed until her skin felt raw.

Stepping out clean she wrapped a large fluffy towel around her body before walking to the bathroom mirror. Wiping away the fog to reveal herself she gasped slightly, her vibrant midnight ocean blue orbs now dull and lifeless. Her once shiny and luscious honey brown locks now lifeless and hang there along with the large dark circles under her eyes. A few scraps and bruises lingered on her face arms and legs. She looked like a walking zombie as her sun kissed skin held now toasted glow.

Brushing her hair as a few more curse words flew from her mouth. Dressing in a simple white lace bra and boy shorts she slipped on Gnarl's shirt over her head. His woodies scent wrapped around her like a safe haven. A small sigh of shire bliss parted her lips before she laid on the bed. "I vow to not torture myself any more.. No more tears.. I will wear this shirt tonight and than tomorrow move- try and move on.."

Shortly after the pledge to herself she started to drift off into sleep that was until she heard Meredith shouting at someone. The voice that hollered back sent an alarm of familiarity off in her head, before she could stop herself she flung the door open. Her feet quickly padded down the hall before she came to the stairs, stumbling down them she entered the large drinking room. Tossing her locks out of her eyes she scanned for her dear friend.

"Meredith are you---."

The words stopped coming out as she started at the ghost of her past. Her heart pounded loudly in her ears as she wrapped her arms around herself as if to shield herself from his view. His shirt stopped at her mid thigh as she stood there fidgeting nervously. His lovely blue orbs traveled up and down her bruised and tattered frame. Just as he was about to speak she did the only thing her body and mind thought to do.

Run...

Reaching beyond the stars
    EXP: 4,150, Level: 2
    Level completed: 72%, EXP required for next level: 850
    Level completed: 72%,
    EXP required for next level: 850
    GP

Name
    Gnarl
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue

View Profile
    Then there she was. Standing still, staring at him like a ghost of his past. She wore his shirt, wrapped in his memories, not wanting to forget him. His face dropped with sadness as his heart ached for her, it was only a brief moment, but he could feel all his pain and love at the same time.

"Camille..." Her name left his lips as softly and as emotionally as the first time he had uttered it.

Nothing and no one could make him feel the way she did. Like some mythical force was telling him to be with her, and he felt himself step forward as Meredith blocked his path. Quickly, she disappeared back up the stairs.

"Camille wait!"

He reached forward as if to grab her, but only Meredith's hand met his own.

"What did you do?" She questioned. "do you realise, the state she's been in? The pain, and tears I've had to mop up after you?"

Gnarl wasn't sure what to say, he was never entirely clear about what words left his mouth that night. It was a blur, a painful memory his mind seemed to want to forget. Did he admit to the things he did remember, or did he simply persist in his adamant state that he would do anything to make things right.

"I've been hurting as well Meredith, don't you ever think otherwise! This is a long story to explain."

"That's fine, I've got nothing better to do!"

"Excuse me Meredith. I respect what your trying to do here, but you've got customers to serve, and I'd much rather spend my time grovelling by Camille's feet, proving, showing, rectifying my love for her. I cannot do that while you're defending her."

He could tell she wanted to shout at him again. That eyebrow that flinched and twitched when she was holding back an angry comment. Yet this time, she didn't. Holding her tongue she seemed to believe his word. She could see the look in his eyes, filled with love and loss, and she believed him when he said he wanted to make things right.

"Okay, but I'll be listening in, so you better not mess with her head!"

"You know I won't." Gnarl acknowledged her final warning. "It's up to her to accept me back."

She returned a hesitant but small smile, filled with a wish for good luck. But those words wouldn't leave her mouth.

Gnarl marched past her, storming up the wooden stairs, desperate to see her again.

Where has she gone? Is she in the same room as they used to be in?

The landing was wide and long, there were many rooms here, but only one was filled with their memories and past. Gnarl wouldn't forget it, charging up to the door, not pausing with any hesitation. He was past the hesitation, and he knocked eagerly on the door with the flat of his fist.

"Camille, where are you? Please talk to me, please let me back in your life. This is all a mistake, a mistake I deeply regret. I desire to make it up to you, to make things better. To have you forgive me, for my heart desires no other than yourself. Please open this door."
    Last edited by Gnarl & Root; 02-15-16 at 04:11 PM.
    The Destroyer of Worlds

- Philomel ~ "One of the best "opening" threads by any character I have ever read."
    -Currently writing-

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille..

The only syllable that he uttered and the wall she had attempted so hard to build came crumbling down like a pile of hay. Her feet were on autopilot carrying as fast as the could up the stairs and down the hall to her room slamming the door behind her and locking it. Her chest heaving up and down at an unhealthy pace as she slide down the door. Small sobs left her trembling like a lone tree limb in a hurricane. He isn't real... I am just trapped in a horrible dream again... "Oh God, please stop this damn torture!!" Shout out into the emptiness of the room. The door rumbled against her back as the pounding of a fist against the door silenced her. At first she thought it was simply her motherly figure friend checking on her but than his sweet voice rang out.

"You- you aren't real... It is just my mind play tricks on me.."

Her voice broke at the end as she placed her hands over the ears. It isn't real... It isn't real- he isn't real.. Wake up Cammy, please wake up. Her forehead rested on her knee caps as a small whimper of pure sorrow and pain left her lips. Trying to control her breathing was an epic failure as she gasped instead of taking calming breaths. The storm that was raging on between her mind and heart was causing her to feel sick to her stomach and lightheaded.

Camille, I think we should open the door...

Cordelia's voice flittered in her head easily causing her to choke another sob. "He isn't real Cordelia it is the mate bond playing with our mind..." Just than another chain of poundings happened causing her to whimper more. The pleading of the "fake" Gnarl felt like he was slowly pushing a screw driver into her chest twisting it and than pulling it out; repeating it over and over again. Please Cammy just open the door.. I am confused too but I want to be wrapped in his arms even if it is just a cruel dream..

I can't...

Yes you can!!

The internal battle that was going on between her and her lycan spirit plus her heart and her mind would send anyone over the edge. Standing up with wobbly legs as she lend her forehead against the frame placing one hand on the door handle; the other out stretched over her head to support herself. More tears slipped down her blotchy cheeks as she sniffled slightly. "I don't know if you are real or if my mind is messing with me again but I have to tell you something..." A small hiccup paused her statement as she could almost hear his anticipation, waiting for her confession.

"Loving you Gnarloc is easy as breathing to me, it simply comes naturally. But- but when you take away someone's air supply the slowly start to die. The part that is the most torture is not knowing you are going to die but the fact that you know the thing you need to continue living isn't that far away.."

Her voice started to tremble as she sniffled more wiping the tears away only for more to come. Taking a deep breath she shakily unlocked the door. I hope this is real...Slowly opening the door to meet the love of her life with blurry, puffy red eyes. "I don't care if this isn't real, if you aren't because right now I am tired of suffocating and I need air.."

With that said she tossed herself at him. Knocking him into the wall behind him, her long legs wrapping around his slender waist. His hand landing firmly on her round bum as he held her up as if she was light as a feather. Her hands tangled into his luscious locks taking control of his head. Her lips crashed down on his with a fearl like state. So much hungry and need as she pulled away slightly to gaze at him, her chest rising and falling at a rapid rate.

"Make love to me Gnarl like this is our last night together."

GP

Name
    Gnarl
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue

View Profile
    Gnarl tried to step back, after all his urges to get to her as soon as possible he wasn't expected such an entrance. She flew out the floor, the key barely unlocked, and then threw herself at him. Leaping up into the air on the good faith that he would catch and hold her.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her bum fell into his hands. He couldn't deny his excitement at their reunion but he hadn't expected for it to have become so loving so fast. He bumped into the wall, the hard woof stopping them from falling backwards, she was still easy for him to carry, her soft pert buttocks fitting as perfectly into his hands as they did before.

She locked his lips tight with hers, her kiss as delicate and as beautiful as always. He couldn't resist her, he never could, and he embraced her lips back as they lost themselves in the moment. It was moments like this he lived for, moments like this that made every bit of pain he felt in life worth it.

He walked her back into the room, herself entirely in his arms and grasp, their kiss not breaking as he protectively carried her back to the bed. Knocking the door with one leg, he did well not to fall, his hands finding their way up her hips, then down her back and then finally grasping her beautiful bottom once again.

Wait...What are we doing? Am I taking advantage of the moment?

Gnarl knew he couldn't just act like nothing happened, as much as he wanted to just carry on and ravish her with all the love he had missed giving her. He knew that this was a spur of the moment thing, and that she needed some guidance first. He love her, so he would never hurt her, never take advantage. This was his moment to make things right.

He lay her back on the bed, her head against the pillow, hair sprawled out in a sexual mess as she looked up at him. She smiled seductively, those sexy blue eyes and luscious pouting lips were so tempting, so magical to him, it was incredibly hard to resist. He bit his own lip, and rolled his eyes, he hated the fact he was going to try and take a step back to talk to her. He wanted her, he always wanted her. This was a challenge, but he'd complete it because it was the right thing to do.

"Camille, my lovely. This is incredible, I'm speechless." He had to pause for thought, he wasn't sure what to say, or how to explain his next move. "I made a mistake letting things get this far, I love you with all of my heart, and I won't let anything come between us, no matter what, I'm here for you."

It wasn't easy bearing you heart, and a part of Gnarl froze up as he waited for some sort of response. He wanted her to say yes, he wanted her to say he was forgiven, that she loved him too and they could love one another into the very skies above. Yet his nerves inside worried she would turn him away, his greatest fear.

"If you'll have me again, I would love to start again. This world is nothing without you, I know it, my heart knows it. I love you. Please forgive me, for I bring only myself to beg at your feet."

Gnarl dropped to his knees at the bed side, chucking his belt and belongs to the floor. He was at her mercy in a dramatic gesture, but a gesture nonetheless. He would never shout at her again.
    The Destroyer of Worlds

-Currently writing-

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    The softness of the mattress cushioned the backside of her body, a small moan escaping her lips. This fantasy that was unfolding was so real. Camille watched as he pulled away, the look of pure seduction on his face was slowly starting to fade. Is this going to turn into one of my nightmares? Her heart started to race in her chest as she chewed on the inside of her cheek. A small whimper came from her as he pulled away leaving her feeling incomplete again. As Gnarl started talking Cammy propped her head up on her hand, her elbow holding most of the weight. She wanted to say something but her tongue wasn't listening to her brain as her mouth hung slightly ajar.

Her fast scrunched up as she was starting to go deep in thought. This is just a dream isn't it? Things like this don't happen in real life.. Pursing her lips out slightly she flipped over so that she was on her stomach. Her legs bent upwards and crossed at the ankle. Her round rump slightly peaking out with her white lace undergarments showing. She watched as he his eyes darted to her bum, licking his lips slightly. A smirk darted across her pouty lips. Though she loved his speech it wasn't real to her; this was just another mind trick that her mind was pulling.

"My love this is all but a dream and even if it were real I would forgive you over and over again."

She purred as she caressed his cheek lovingly, small stubble tickled her palm. A small giggle left her as she let her thumb wonder over his lips staring at the. She remembered every wrinkle on them, how he did this dashing crooked smile. It made stopped her heart in place and started it to race all over again. How his lips were full but not full enough where he looked feminine. They were soft so luscious and every time they met her she would loose herself to shire bliss.

Clearing his throat she giggled uncontrollably covering her mouth she tried to stop the laughter. She should have felt embarrassed by the thought of being caught staring at his lips; she wasn't though it only added to the factor of this entire scenario. Kissing her index finger she pressed it lightly to his lips.

"You wanna know how I know this isn't real? Because if this were you would be in this bed with me ravishing every curve and nook of my body." Her voice was laced seduction as she ran the length of her finger tips down from his face to his chin.

Camille could feel Cordelia trying to push through to gain control but she didn't let her. It was her time to have fun with this. Slowly she pushed herself up into the sitting position so that he sat in between her legs. "So since this is my dream I want you to listen to me, I am in charge."

Slowly she took his hand pulling to her chest, letting the tips of his fingers touch the middle of her chest. When he tried to pull away she glared at him. "Better listen love or you will be punished." A small chuckle rumbled is chest as she slowly unbuttoned the first two; her perky breast in her white lace bra barely starting to show. Two more buttons came undone as she grinned looking at his eyes darting from her chest to her face. Her cleavage was starting to show. She let one more button go as she took the tips of his fingers and slide them done her chest to her cleavage. A shiver of pure delight ran up her spine causing her to arch her back towards him.

"Gnarl.."

His name leaving her lips more like a moan than a statement. Her sparkling blue orbs met his as the shine of mischief and lust showed itself.

GP

Name
    Gnarl
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue

View Profile
    She was always the master of seduction, the priestess of lust and the queen of sexual desire. The smooth curve of her feminine body was crafted to a perfection that saw Gnarl unable to resist. The tingles that shot from his fingers to his chest raced his heart like a stampeding horse. A power surged inside of him as she slowly revealed herself, his eyes locked onto her fresh hidden skin as it came into view.

The knowledge that this was forbidden, and locked away to the only one who truly gave life to her heart. The knowledge that the light of day rarely saw her in this light and yet his lustful eyes were not privy to this rarity of moments. The knowledge that he had been here before, he missed it, and now he could enter the forbidden world once again.

Wow...

As if he had become lost to the outside world and his pre-determined reason for being here, his mind wiped clean as he returned into the lustful animal that craved its other half. His hands knocked open the already loosened top to reveal her cupped chest in all its glory, hidden only by the laced bra that that was worn for his own visual pleasure.

His eager hands gripped her hips and lifted her towards him until she settled on his lap completely, then slid up to her sides until they caressed the soft underarm of her outer breast. for the first time in a few minutes his eyes finally raised up to meet the beautiful blue hue of hers - filled with an excited craving for sexual passion and love.

"I would love nothing more than to fulfil your every desire. But you must understand that this is not a nightmare or a dream - but a reunion of a broken heart." Gnarl smiled as he held her, only a moment from giving in to the temptation to kiss the luscious ruby red lips that he loved so much. "Camille, I'm here."
    The Destroyer of Worlds

-Currently writing-

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Once his hands gripped her waist lifting her body with ease as if the Gods were lifting her up towards the heaven. This was heaven, her body had an addiction and his touch was the cure. His hands exploring her body sent her skin ablaze, tilting her head back her honey golden brown locks spilled down her back like a waterfall. His hands leaving a searing pleasure starting from her hip up her side, sliding over the scar that marred her beautiful body. He glanced at her before leaving a soft kiss on the light pink line causing her breath to hitch. Not spending much time on that moment before letting his hands run farther up. Licking her lips she could feel a throbbing in between her legs as she rolled her hips against him. Camille gasped as his fingers, his glorious finger tips slide up under her laced bra. There eyes locking as she let the tip of her tongue trace her plush red lips.

His words dropping like stones against her chest, is he really here, Cord? The lycan spirit had been bathed in pure serendipity now that she was back into her mate's arms. Yes! Yes it's really him! A small strangled cry caught in her throat, her eyes shimmering with tears as she bit down on her lower lip. "Gn-Gnarl," his name coming out like breaking the surface of water after being under for too long. Her hands found his lovely brown locks, feeling like silk as she ran through them. "It's you, oh Goddess it's really you," by this time tears ran down her cheeks. Peppering his face with soft kiss from his nose to his forehead and cheeks even his chin. Not a single inch of his face was left untouched though she saved the best spot for last.

Her lips claimed in as she rolled her hips against his, licking his lower lip for entrance. Slipping her tongue into his mouth she explored it, tasting him. A soft moan was muffled as she stroked his cheek before pulling back giving his lips another soft peck. Her own plush lips swollen from the kiss as she looked at him, he was sporting a little stubble and didn't look as if he has slept much but it was still him, her Gnarl. Grazing his lips with her thumb she spent a moment memorizing his face. He hadn't changed, seeing him made her stomach still flip with excitement.

"I have missed you... I am so sorry.."

Her voice caught as his hands gripped her sides once more, drawing small soothing circles into her flesh that still burned against his touch with pleasure. "Make love to me Gnarl, make me forget the long horrible months without you.." Before he could answer she leaned closer to him, her breath fanned across his ear lobe. Small kisses were littered down his neck, a few spots Cammy stopped and sucked on leaving small love bites. "Make me forget..." She breathed into his ear before leaning back looking into his lovely blue orbs.