Once his hands gripped her waist lifting her body with ease as if the Gods were lifting her up towards the heaven. This was heaven, her body had an addiction and his touch was the cure. His hands exploring her body sent her skin ablaze, tilting her head back her honey golden brown locks spilled down her back like a waterfall. His hands leaving a searing pleasure starting from her hip up her side, sliding over the scar that marred her beautiful body. He glanced at her before leaving a soft kiss on the light pink line causing her breath to hitch. Not spending much time on that moment before letting his hands run farther up. Licking her lips she could feel a throbbing in between her legs as she rolled her hips against him. Camille gasped as his fingers, his glorious finger tips slide up under her laced bra. There eyes locking as she let the tip of her tongue trace her plush red lips.

His words dropping like stones against her chest, is he really here, Cord? The lycan spirit had been bathed in pure serendipity now that she was back into her mate's arms. Yes! Yes it's really him! A small strangled cry caught in her throat, her eyes shimmering with tears as she bit down on her lower lip. "Gn-Gnarl," his name coming out like breaking the surface of water after being under for too long. Her hands found his lovely brown locks, feeling like silk as she ran through them. "It's you, oh Goddess it's really you," by this time tears ran down her cheeks. Peppering his face with soft kiss from his nose to his forehead and cheeks even his chin. Not a single inch of his face was left untouched though she saved the best spot for last.

Her lips claimed in as she rolled her hips against his, licking his lower lip for entrance. Slipping her tongue into his mouth she explored it, tasting him. A soft moan was muffled as she stroked his cheek before pulling back giving his lips another soft peck. Her own plush lips swollen from the kiss as she looked at him, he was sporting a little stubble and didn't look as if he has slept much but it was still him, her Gnarl. Grazing his lips with her thumb she spent a moment memorizing his face. He hadn't changed, seeing him made her stomach still flip with excitement.

"I have missed you... I am so sorry.."

Her voice caught as his hands gripped her sides once more, drawing small soothing circles into her flesh that still burned against his touch with pleasure. "Make love to me Gnarl, make me forget the long horrible months without you.." Before he could answer she leaned closer to him, her breath fanned across his ear lobe. Small kisses were littered down his neck, a few spots Cammy stopped and sucked on leaving small love bites. "Make me forget..." She breathed into his ear before leaning back looking into his lovely blue orbs.