Ooc: Open unless no one takes interest in it than it will become a solo.

The streets were busy today leaving little to no space to maneuver around the bodies, shops and streets. The climate was warmer than usual leaving a light Spring-ish breeze to sweep across the city. The sky above was clear with a few clouds gliding across the vast pool of the light blue. Today would have been a lovely day to be with ones family; if you had one. As the community of people hustled and bustled up and down the streets, bumping into one another, exchanging pleasantries, shopping or what not.

I made my way down the clustered street minding my own business, deep in my own thoughts. I am still not any closer to finding out who I am.. Damn it why is it so hard to figure out who I truly am! My thoughts were bitter as I mentally scolded myself, making my sweet innocent features turn into a scowl. The twisted facial expression looked foreign on such a pure looking face, I only know that because a few townspeople looked at me slightly weird. Not caring I shoved my fiery, wild mane over into a deep part to the left side. This caused the curly locks to cascade down in layers framing my freckled face. I knew that I looked innocent for the simple fact that I was small framed, a few delicate feminine curves here and there. Creamy completion splattered with freckles added to my innocent façade, slightly large doe like eyes that sparkled a hauntingly beautiful blue. To make it even better I have a "cute" button nose to make me look much younger than I think I am. The only thing that was womanly on me was my slightly full lips.

A strain of unlady like curse words few from my lips in Gaelic earning me a few more uneasy stare which only deepened my scowl. A huff came from me as I tried to shove past the crowd only to be smooshed in between a sea of bodies. My short fuse was fading quickly as I couldn't help it, I hate when people touch me and there were one to many body parts where they shouldn't be. A squeak left my lips as I felt a hand on my small yet round rump.

"Hey!"

I shouted at no one in particular because I had no idea who the hell did it. I had no idea where I was going and even if I had there was no way on God's green Earth that I was going to be able to fight this current of bodies. All but diving into a side street I could finally move freely allowing me to breathe with ease. My small five foot four inches of body stood slightly slumped from the work out it was just to walk in the blustering streets. Not wasting any time I moved deeper into the ally way humming slightly to myself. The sound of the city slowly starting to fade as I found myself in the more abandon area of Corone. The streets riddled with trash and rubble, tripping slightly on a rather large rock. "Dang it!!" My voice rang out in the emptiness around me.

A shiver ripped through my body as I was starting to feel uneasy, pushing forwards I only turned another to be pinned against a building. "Hey what is the big idea there Lurch?" My voice dripped with venom and a mixture of annoyance, though my air way was being pressed against I still was able to glare at the person. As if the shadows melted away from the figure revealed a man, his face looked gruff in a way. His stubble slowly growing into a beard, he had a scar above his left eyebrow that seemed to have been a deep lash once. He chuckled his strong features showing anything but amusement. "What is a young thing like you doing out in these parts?"

"Visiting my granny Mr. she is real sick!" I gave him an innocent look batting my eyelashes at him, his face twisted with confusion on how I had switched my demeanor. His hand slowly fell to his side, taking this advantage I headed butted him, cracking his nose as blood leaked out and he howled in pain. My poor skull raddled as I groaned rubbing the spot where his nose met my head. "Good God! That looked so much easier in the bar fights I saw last week!" The man was too busy calling me names and bent over holding his bloody nose to see me take of sprinting.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

I chanted as I hopscotched across the unsteady rubble under my feet, turning left and right turns as quickly as I could. The rogue man seemed to have rounded up some friends by the sound of the search party that was now looking for me. I found a building that looked half decent jumping through one of the broken window. I ran into what looked like a storage closet leaving the door ajar to see if any one was coming. I looked for an escape route just in case. It looked like a run down tavern, a few tables broken others over turn. The stairs leading to up to the rooms looked dingy and the railing missing.

"Come on check in here for that little bitch!"

Placing a hand over my mouth to cover up the sound of my heavy breathing I waited to see if my fate was sealed yet. So this is what happens when you flirt with the dark side.. I thought bitterly though a little part of me found this all exciting and thrilling that was until the door to the room I was hiding in flew open. "Hello there poppet." The pit in my stomach grew tighter as I waved at the now group of males, "hey.. guys.."