Build
    5'5 and 8'0
    Job
    Death Incarnate

Sinovera Bloodmoon (Revised)

Name: Sinovera Bloodmoon

Race: Lycanthropic Drow

Hair Colour: Silver

Eye Colour: One of her eyes is as silvery white as her hair, and the other is a nice, deep golden brown.

Height: 5'10

Weight: 150

Occupation: She calls herself a hunter for those who can pay her. Whether that be in blood, coin, or some other way.

Personality: Sinovera is a caged wolf. She always appears calm, but if you study her you will see the twitching of her face, the occassional flash of white fangs, or even the slight flash of ravenous hunger in her eyes. She constantly tries to keep control of the howling wolf inside by keeping herself in check.

Appearance: Sinovera is a Drow Elf of a light-grey complexion. Her overall body is that of an archers and very toned, yet soft. Her waist is long and slender, her hips are wide, her thighs are thick with muscle, and her breasts are a fairly decent size.

History: Will be made known in the first post

Skills:

Grace of the Wolf: With her disease, she has gained a heightened sense of grace, though she hasn't refined it just yet, so it's only slightly above that of an Elf's.

Short Sword Deulist: She has trained herself to be near deadly with just the two short swords she always keeps on her person. She still needs more refinement, and can easily stumble in battle, but when she is on a roll, she can do some serious damage.

Archery: She was trained at an early age with a bow, and she is more proficient at firing an arrow than getting in close and doing damage with a short sword.

Abilities:

Curse of the Lycan: Sinovera has obtained the ability to change into an Elven/Wolfen creature. She can lift and move 175lbs with ease, run at about 25 mph, and has sharp claws/teeth strong as normal bone. She can only transform once a day, however, and the transformation is very tiring to her. The longer she stays in wolf form, the harder it is for her to turn back to her original state, and the longer the span between when she has to rest and when she can transform again. And on the full-moon she has an involuntary transformation where she is taken over completely by the wolf.

Darkvision: Drow have the natural ability to see in the dark as if they were holding a lit candle. This also makes her a bit more aware of the sunlight, and will usually suffer from pain if the sun rays are too bright.

The Hunt of the Wolf: When Sinovera feasts upon a fallen enemy, she gains a temporary power boost, making her more powerful, blood hungry, and more ferocious. (The power boost is minimul as of right now.)

Equipment: Two ebony hilted, iron daggers, a bow made from Ironwood, half a dozen iron arrows, and a pouch for herbs.
    Last edited by Sinovera Of Bloodmoon; 03-17-16 at 01:47 AM.

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Hey Sinovera!

We only allow ability changes at level updates or with reincarnation. Right now if you reincarnate, you'd drop to 483 EXP.

Please let me know if you'd like to reincarnate now or wait until Level 2.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

EXP: 965, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 1,035
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,035
    GP

Name
    Kindred
    Race
    Kindred
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Ethereal Blue and Purple
    Build
    5'5 and 8'0
    Job
    Death Incarnate

I'd really prefer this just be Sinovera now. I just want the other one to be thrown in the trash and this just be a brand new thing. But if it has to be a reincarnation then I guess that's what I'll have to do. (I changed the backstory on this and everything, so I'd prefer this be treated as a new character, and the old Sinovera put in the trash.)

EXP: 965, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 1,035
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,035
    GP

Name
    Kindred
    Race
    Kindred
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Ethereal Blue and Purple
    Build
    5'5 and 8'0
    Job
    Death Incarnate

Please let me know if I can go ahead and start posting with Sinovera.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Alrighty! Back in the saddle and ready to send you on your way!

I'm gonna go ahead and approve this profile as a reincarnation, dropping you to the stated exp. One thing to think about in the future is your wolf form. Right now I'm counting it as one ability, but should you buff the strength, speed, or sharpness of your fangs and claws it will begin to count as multiple abilities!

Hope you have fun!
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥