Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'9"/66 lbs
    Job
    Part-time cook, fulltime optimist

View Profile
    BOING!

“Oh, balls” Krugor said as he shook his head in disappointment. His giant fungus just touched the doors, not even scratching it a little and then bounced back like a dwarf after a good toss.

“They must’ve reinforced the doors pretty heavily. Who knew?”

As the mushroom slowly shrunk back to its original form and made its way back to the tip of Krugor’s staff, the trio of ostriches got quite restless. They shrieked, started flapping their tiny, useless wings around and began sprinting towards the reinforced doors.

“Guys, that wasn’t part of the plan!” the skeleton yelled as he began a pursuit of the birds.

”KRAAAAAAAAAGH!” all three of them roared in perfect harmony as they leaped towards the doors, heads back and legs straightened and pointing forward. Six ostrich-legs jump kicking the door proved a bit too much for the thing to handle, as it cracked and broke under the raw power of the birds. “What in the world..!?” one of the guards inside yelled as he noticed Philippe, Gaston and Antoinette storming the hallway. “Aack!” the guard screamed in agony a second later as Gaston had pinned the man to the wall with its powerful right leg against his chest.
    As if they had rehearsed this moment many times before the other two birds spread out across the dungeons, Philippe going left and Antoinette taking a right turn, at the end of the hallway.

Krugor entered the building a few moments after the birds had entered it, his massive backpack making it difficult to do an effective sprint, and already the place seemed ransacked. The doors hung off their hinges, a passed out guard lay against the wall of the hallway and loose feathers covered the floor. “Stupid birds, they should’ve stuck to the plan. Now where do I go?” he mumbled to himself as he tried to follow their tracks. Reaching the end of the hallway he decided to take a right turn, hoping to catch a glimpse of one the birds. Maybe if he could mount one of them he could still finish the mission.

But going around the corner only revealed more destruction by the birds. Several of the doors on the left and right hand side of the corridor were broken down and a pair of torches had been torn from their rightful place on the wall. More guards laid squirming on the grey stone floor, covered by bird feathers. Damn, these birds don’t mess around Krugor thought to himself as he carefully moved through the corridor, avoiding touching the guards and fallen torches. It took him some time to reach the other side, as he frequently apologized to some of the guards laying on the floor, but as he neared the end he noticed descending swirling stairs. Not waiting around to see if there was another way out of there the skeleton made its way downstairs, trying to pick up the pace and skipping a few of the thick, stone steps here and there, he tripped over his own feet and tumbled down the massive stairs. The pots and pans on his backpack made so much noise the entire neighborhood would’ve be wakened by now. As he was somersaulting down the stairs Krugor tried to steady himself by grabbing unto anything he could hold on to. But it made no difference, the featherweight skeleton was being propelled by the weight in his backpack and with a loud smack he hit the stone floor at the bottom of the stairs.

“Son of a… I’d like to have a word with the mason who made these stairs. It’s a straight deathtrap!”

“Good thing you’re already dead then, skeleton!” a deep, thundering voice said.

As Krugor laid there, with his face on the floor and his backpack pressing on his neck and back, he realized that voice sounded eerily familiar. He could feel a big, strong hand placing its fingers around his skull and as the skeleton felt his body rising from the floor he knew it was over. “I’m going to enjoy this!” the bulky guard said and he threw Krugor over his shoulder, carrying him to what the skeleton knew was going to be a very tiny and very moist room.
    The Amazing Adventures of Krugor, the Dead:

Life is your restaurant
    And I'm your maitre d'
    C'mon whisper what it is you want
    You ain't never had a friend like me!

Highest score: 71!

Artwork:
    By Yamihara: Krugor
    By Cyrus the Virus: Krugor
    By Samhain: Krugor

EXP: 1,080, Level: 1
    Level completed: 54%, EXP required for next level: 920
    Level completed: 54%,
    EXP required for next level: 920
    GP

Name
    Krugor Vrath-darr
    Race
    Skeleton
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'9"/66 lbs
    Job
    Part-time cook, fulltime optimist

View Profile
    Looking out the single cell window, hoping to at least see the sunrise once more, Krugor noticed a strange figure making its way through the shadows of the prison. It vaguely looked like a man with really slender legs and a massive behind, sneaking away from the building.

And then it suddenly struck him.

It was Talidus! Running away on the back of one of the ostriches as the skeleton had originally planned. For a second he was glad the necromancer got out, that his plan had succeeded in at least that. But he soon sunk into despair as he also noticed the other two ostriches making their way out of the building.

They left him behind.

“Sorcerer’s balls…” he whispered to himself.
    The Amazing Adventures of Krugor, the Dead:

Life is your restaurant
    And I'm your maitre d'
    C'mon whisper what it is you want
    You ain't never had a friend like me!

Highest score: 71!

Artwork:
    By Yamihara: Krugor
    By Cyrus the Virus: Krugor
    By Samhain: Krugor

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Congratulations, and a warm welcome back!

Krugor recieves 880 EXP and 120 GP!

This thread will now be posted in the workshop section for peer review!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    All EXP and GP have been added, and the AP has been removed.
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12