The tankard of ale covered most of Elisdrasil's frown. Like any Raiaeran, there was a hatred for the undead within him which was hard to overcome. His rational mind saw the feather token and understood its significance, it wasn't the first time that an intelligent undead had been declared independent, but the sight of the skeleton still caused an emotional reaction within him that he suspected would never fully go away. Still, assuming the Keeper had been correct about the warding over Kulthas' Crypt, he would need to work with this creature and he shouldn't judge him unfairly because of his nature. Though he wouldn't be turning his back on it any time soon.

"Welcome, Kurgor Vath-darr," the Keeper launched swiftly into introductions. The man knew that the sooner he got Elisdrasil and the skeleton on equal ground, the less likely it was that the situation would take a downturn. "Thank you for accepting my invitation. I know that you had a long way to travel to get here and understand that this is less than friendly territory for one such as yourself. Because of this, I hope you'll allow me to get right into things. This is Elisdrasil, the last of the Phoenix, and he needs your help."

The human smiled patiently between the two of them, completely undeterred by Krugor's nature. Elisdrasil sighed, finished his ale, and set the empty mug back on the table with a solid thump. He closed his eyes and breathed out, forcibly mentally realigning himself as he had been taught. When he opened his eyes again he had taken hold of his emotional state and locked it away. He gave the skeleton a respectful, if not friendly, smile and extended his hand.

"Kulthas Shuul was a true master, both of weaponry and art. His legend states that the wealth he amassed in life went into the creation of his last and final work of art, his tomb. When he died, he was buried inside with many of the pieces that he had created but refused to sell." Once into the swing of his narrative, Elisdrasil noticeably relaxed.

"Weapons, armor, countless works of art," Elisdrasil went on, his hands becoming more animated as he delved further and further into his story. "Kulthas buried a vast amount of his treasures with him. I've been searching for the Crypt of Kulthas for quite some time, and I'm under no illusion that the majority of his wealth has already been stolen and secreted away from his tomb by Xem'Xund's minions. Still, it is my understanding that there is a particular item which Kulthas was rumored to have taken to the grave with him and Sarl Krieg never brought it out. It is my hope that it is still inside, secreted away."

"I plan to travel to the Crypt of Kulthas and investigate it, but I need a creature such as yourself to breach the wards at the entrance. Whatever payment you might seek can be taken from the crypt and whatever remains inside."

Elisdrasil watched the skeleton, unsure of how to gauge the featureless reactions of a creature such at it. The uneasy feeling was creeping back. He would certainly have preferred to not have had to rely on one such as Krugor, but it seemed inevitable in this endeavor.

"Is this arrangement acceptable?"