Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    Oh Shit! He's going 00 agent on him...I call Trevelyn!
    "White needles buried in the red
    The engine roars and then it gives
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive
    On the scraps that you throw away"

-Re-education (Through Labor), Rise Against

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    That was a small extract of a twenty minute conversation.

I was sick a little bit in my mouth

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Starslayer and the Mad King
    EXP: 48,726, Level: 9
    Level completed: 48%, EXP required for next level: 5,274
    Level completed: 48%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,274
    GP

Name
    Skie dan Sabriel/ Avery Nito
    Race
    Moontae
    Hair Color
    Black/Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue/Green
    Build
    tall and slender

View Profile
    That sounds like some of my clients. My favorite one recently:

A girl comes up with a Chinese Crested and wants me to trim the nails. I look up the account, and the rabies information expired three years ago. I ask if she has the current rabies paperwork, she says no. I ask who her vet is and after she gives some vague answers she finally tells me where the last rabies vaccine was given. I call the vet to get the updated expiration date and they tell me it was never updated, and expired three years ago. I explain to her that unfortunately, without a current rabies I can't perform services for the dog. She gets belligerent and tells me she knows for a fact that I can muzzle the dog and do the nail trim without proof of rabies, which is sort of true. Our company policy states that if for some reason our computer is down or the vet is closed and we can't verify, we can take a customer's word that their dog is up to date on rabies and muzzle the pet for a walk in service, but not for anything that would take more than 15 minutes. Since I know she's not up to date, it doesn't count, because after all the dog could very well bite me trying to put on the muzzle. While I'm trying to explain why I can't and start to offer to show her where to clip so she can take care of the dog's nails herself, she starts screaming at me and says, "I can't believe you're afraid of a freaking hairless chihuahua!"

Oh... chihuahua you say?

When I confirm with her that she believes her dog is a chihuahua, I pull out our list of breeds that we're not allowed to muzzle or use specific driers on because they're known to be brachycephalic or have collapsing tracheas. Chihuahuas are on that list. I'm one of those people who can't keep their emotions off their faces so I'm pretty sure she saw both the "FUCK YOU" and then ridiculous levels of satisfaction when I got to turn her away.
    Sometimes love looks like torture

List of my alts

EXP: 75, Level: 1
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next level: 1,925
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,925
    GP

Name
    Arther
    Race
    Arthropleura
    Eye Color
    Black Bug
    Build
    H/L/W: 2'/7'6"/2' Weight: 100lbs

View Profile
    How nice of a woman to bring a territorial dog to Walmart. Letting it out of the car. And saying it is just playing. Oh and leaves right as soon as they get it back into the car. Luckily it didn't actually bite me... Oh wait it did!

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Five-a-side football is a popular sports hall activity here in England in which five players on each side attempt to kick a ball into the opponents net to score a goal.

I missed the amendment to the rules where the objective of the game was to let a 280lbs man go through the back of you at full pelt in a vague attempt to win the ball, smashing your knee up in the process.

I must have also missed the bit where the rules of physics changed. My team mates were obsessed with testing these new rules by making 30 yard runs only to shoot from the halfway line directly into the defender in front of them.They were astonished when the ball, instead of curving around or blasting through the player, simply ricocheted off of the man in front and allowed the other team to score on the counter whilst I had exterted my fullest energy to create space for a pass and attack.

Still, what do I know. This is nu-football.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Cinnamon Smol
    EXP: 11,110, Level: 4
    Level completed: 43%, EXP required for next level: 2,890
    Level completed: 43%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,890
    GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey.
    Race
    Fae.
    Hair Color
    Light blonde.
    Eye Color
    A bright, pupil-less green.
    Build
    4'1" / 52 lb
    Job
    Picker of Pockets.

View Profile
    The new internet is fucking up. Keeps going out randomly, did so for a very long time today. Won't get fixed for a few days. On top of that, dad found out that my computer had a virus on it, and I'm not allowed to use it until (if) that gets fixed. So, no digital art for however long that is. At least I have all my drawings saved on my flashdrive, so those aren't necessarily lost... There's not much to drain the energy out of your day like your father scolding you for not having a consultative in-depth conversation with him each time you've ever considered downloading something ever. Because you know, I'm not trying to learn how to figure out this stuff for myself or anything, because I'll obviously have him there all the time when I go off to college, right?

I actually managed to fix the last problem I got on my compter myself, and I kind of learned my lesson about downloading malware after the PowerPoint incident, fuck it.

No worries though, I'll be fine after I write a brutal death scene and forget why I was angry in the first place. It'll look silly in a couple of days. Not sure it's all that fair to be mad about it when he's just worried this virus might spread to our other computers on the network, but... yeah, feelings are dumb and shit.
    "I’m funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch. Always free to roleplay! I also play all these guys, so take a look at them too!

CUE THEMESONGS!

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 172,649, Level: 18
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 16,351
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 16,351
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    People who can't be straightforward suck. Honestly, whose best interests does it serve to passively insinuate something that just needs to be said? Me I think it's just cowardice, and a lack of willingness to take responsibility for one's own words and opinions.

What's worse, though, is someone who self-identifies as being straightforward and upfront about everything. Someone who insists they always wear their heart on their sleeve and will always tell you how they're feeling, but then clams up the first time they might need to say something difficult. How the fuck do you deal with a person like that? Someone who's so wrapped up in their own "openness" that they can't admit they've closed themself off.

Let's all take our hats off to dishonesty, ruining relationships since apples grew on trees.
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910