Your attention please, so that everyone knows what’s going on, I shall be using the following basic schedule with regards to my responsibilities and personal interests on this site, more or less. The rotation of my presence will be two days on here as Bard, working on my notes for Andvall, and the Raiaera update, then one day as Drum working on joint threads and solos for him. It should be noted, that days on here as Bard will also include any other duties required me as Bard, such as Vignette judging. I’m posting this, largely as I often find me kind of neglect Drum, because I’m kind of occupied with other things I feel are a priority.

Given this, this post sort of represents a contract with both myself and with this site at large, allowing individuals to have a reasonable expectation of what I’ll be doing at any given time, other RL issues notwithstanding, and can then have an idea of what activities are being completed at any given time. I’ll be updating this as certain projects are completed, and others begun, as well as use it to inform folks should I be absent for any reason.

Thank you, that’s all.