Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile

Ignis Luxo Animulus

I N F O R M A T I O N
    +Full Name: Ignis Luxo Animulus, Ignis' name comes from a Latin phrase of "Bright burning soul"
    +Nicknames/Alias: Ignis, Prince of Pain
    +Gender: Male
    +Species: Human/Mixed
    +Age: 22 years

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
    +Significant Other: N/A
    +Family:
    Unknown - Father, Unknown conditions
    Nairoma Arainous - Mother - Alive, whereabouts unknown.
    Pyrrah Animulus - Sister - Presumed Deceased

+Organizational Allegiance:
    Independent

A P P E A R A N C E
    +Eyes: Blue - Becomes a red when using abilities.
    +Hair: Black/blue
    +Skin: Caucasian, pale.
    +Height: 5 foot 7 inches
    +Weight: 159 lbs
    +Body Type: Mesomorph

H E A L T H
    +Smoker: No
    +Drinker: Water only
    +Recreational Drug User: No
    +Addictions: None
    +Allergies: N/A
    +Physical Ailments:None at this time.

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
    +Basic Overview: Ignis is a reserved and shy individual. He doesn't share information with others. Being very shy, and held back, Ignis is also someone who is very much a "hero" at heart. Taking responsibility for everybodies lives. As such, Ignis is someone who can mostly be trusted upon. He is loyal to his cause and will work well with others who support his cause. However, due to his shyness he tends to stay in the back and not speak up. He works with them, but doesn't really put forth the effort to do so. However he has a breaking point.

At that breaking point, the shy teenager will become a very tough, and battle hardened warrior. His emotions will become numb, his eyes turn red, and he will fight back without fear, without emotion, and with every ounce of his power.

Pray that you will not see this day.

+Personality Quirks: Shy, Shows no respect towards gods, and has a Hero's heart.

L O C A T I O N:
    +Current Residence: No real residence.
    +Previous Residence: A tent

G E A R:
    + Iron Sword
    + Clothes

A B I L I T I E S:
    {Strengths}
    - Teleportation: Having the skill to teleport small distances of a max distance of 5 meters. Most of this skill is used to simply get away from people, as he is currently someone who prefers to not fight, and should he use his abilities in battle, he can use it in rapid succession, however, this greatly drains him of his abilities. (3 uses) For Ignis to teleport, he must know of the location he is teleporting. If he is unsure of his surroundings, and does it anyways, it could kill him. Teleporting inside walls, over a pit of spikes, or even teleporting into a weapon can kill him.
    - Swordsman: Ignis is versed in the uses of a sword. He is nowhere near a soldiers level of skill, but he can handle himself should he have to fight against thieves or bandits who feel like messing with him.
    - Crafting: Ignis has found a knack for crafting materials from leather, cloth, and a little bit in sewing things together. Considering he is on the run most of the time, and has to make clothes of his own, Its a very useful skill to have. Later on though, this may evolve to become more suited towards armor.

{Weaknesses}
    - Range: Ignis is not a ranged fighter. About the best he can do as a ranged fighter is to teleport to the source of the ranged fighter, or use abilities at a range to effect them. Otherwise, he must be using a sword, or fighting with a sword.
    - Shy: Ignis is a rather shy individual. Remaining in the shadows and preferring to not interact with people. People who are almost always looked down upon. As such, Ignis is rather shy to the ways of people, and who he is. However, when forced to, Ignis can be quite a powerful contender.
    - Hero's Guilt: Ignis feels as though it is his responsibility to save all that he can. From his history, he feels it is necessary to protect anyone he can due to his past life, and having to deal with his family taken from him, and losing a close friend.
    - Relationship problems: First off, Shy. Secondly, Hero's guilt make it very difficult for him to find interests in someone. Knowing that its hard for him to communicate with someone, then to be emotionally attached to them, and if they were to get hurt, it would be very hard on him.
    - Impious: Ignis does not show respect towards gods. He finds that they aren't really all as powerful as they are said to be. He distrust Gods, As well as their followers. He finds it stupid to bow down to Gods. Yes he will show respect to those he believes earns it, however till then, they are below him.
    - Claustrophobic: Ignis does not like enclosed spaces. Even places such as an elevator make him sweat and become very nervous. He can get into a car, but it takes a lot of will power to do that.
    Allergic to Routine: Ignis does not like to have a set in stone routine. He likes how his "job" as a vagabond allows him to change places and situations almost all the time. He hates routines and scheduled events.
    - Tranquil Fury: When fighting, Ignis does not show emotion. His actions are very much brutal and deadly, however he seems to almost be emotionless when fighting. This can look bad on him.
    - Fearless Fool: Almost nothing scares Ignis. So much so that he may be putting himself into danger, or facing insurmountable odds, yet he will still be fearless, and in fact, charge it head on as though it were a challenge.
    - Its not a Game: Ignis takes everything seriously. He can't take a joke nor does he think anybody else should. He believes that real life, is life. You can't sugarcoat it, nor make it any more like a Game.

[History]
    Ignis was born to a father he never knew, and a Mother that simply lived on the island of Corone. They lived rather well, however, due to unforeseen events, Ignis was taken away from his family. With many people practicing slavery, or using innocent children as a form of dark magic to perform upon, Ignis was one who was taken. A ship was all he remembers of his childhood. Being a slave upon this ship, He never really knew where he was going, or where he has been. Days would seem to go by fairly fast. However, when he had shown skills in hand to hand combat due to a scuffle with another slave by the name of Horace. It was from this that he was taught simple swordplay of how to swing a stick and how to fight with his hands. Nothing extra fancy or intricate. Just simple punches and jabs with a sword.

He spent many years on the ship up into his teenage years. It was however that during a raid on one of the coastal cities of Raiaera that Ignis was left behind. Having to fend for himself and was stuck out in the open. He had his freedom, however, he didn't know what to do with it. He was homeless, and only had a simple iron sword with him. Using what he could gather up, he made himself a homeless shelter in the city. Never even knowing where he was. It was from here that he had the innate ability to teleport away. Due to being stuck in a dead end in the city, He was going to be used for "fun" when he closed his eyes, and wanted to be anywhere else. Although it was very dangerous, and opening his eyes into a brothel, he found himself sitting on the lap of a man who was waiting for his mistress to address him. He once more had to run, but after that, has honed his ability to let him whenever he chooses.

It has been a few years, and after moving on from the cities, he simply makes his way around the various terrains of Raiaera trying to accomplish something. He does want to help people. He wants to become something to better others who are in the world. Doing that, is going to take a little more than he might like.
    Last edited by Ignis; 06-03-16 at 03:29 AM.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Hello and welcome to the site! Everything looks good for the most part, I just need some clarification. I need a hard cap on how many times you can teleport per day, and I need to to bring down the distance you can teleport. Most high level character barely get away with a ten meter distance. As for your crafting, what exactly can you make?
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

EXP: 245, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next level: 1,755
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,755
    GP

Name
    Ignis
    Race
    Human/Mix
    Hair Color
    Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile
    Edited accordingly.

Added information on the crafting, and lowered the teleportation to 5 meters.

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Okay, crafting looks alright. I still need a limit on how many times a day Ignis can teleport.
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

EXP: 245, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next level: 1,755
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,755
    GP

Name
    Ignis
    Race
    Human/Mix
    Hair Color
    Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile
    Sorry about that. Forgot to add it in. I put 3 uses.

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Approved~