Hair Color
    N/A
    Eye Color
    Pale White
    Build
    7ft 2in / 300lbs
    Job
    Ulitharid Beefcake

First would go his sanity. With haste i leaned forward readied my mind for attack. The Psiconic stirred about my head and exploded forth toward Vilics own mind in the form of invisible waves. A massive over stimulation was the goal. To make this traveling merchant feel everything at once and dip him into insanity. If he was strong willed the stunning effect would wear off as soon as he could will it, but if he was weak minded... Oh boy.

Walking forward while focusing on my Splinter Mind ability I began to boast. " Imbecile. You are beneath me and petty. Tell me how do you feel?!" I spoke aloud looking down at the man. Stepping to close to this merchant I simply Observed. How would this one do? I always enjoyed this...

GP

Name
    Ophion Themis
    Race
    Cursed One
    Hair Color
    Raven Black
    Eye Color
    Blood Red, pupiless
    Build
    6'/240lbs
    Job
    Slave

View Profile
    Looking at the weird creature Vilic eyed him carefully not sure what to expect, though the main thing he watched were the twirling tentacles that seemed to have a mind of their own. It was off settling to one who had never witnessed such a creature. "Now you see what I say to be the truth. Where is your gol-" Vilic said before his mind was suddenly assaulted by an invisible energy. The psionic attack tore at Vilic's mind as at first it seemed like he had gone blind. All he could see was white then came the loud ringing in his ear that brought the elderly man to his knees clutching at the side of his head mouth open in a scream. A bloodcurdling scream that reached high into the sky, it was so loud and straining that Vilic began to feel his throat go raw and bleed. The chest flopped to the ground rolling a bit away from the merchant who fell face first into the grass. Each time he screamed Vilic dug more into his flesh the fingernails beginning to tear at the skin.

Vilic wanted it all to stop but the ringing just kept coming and what followed was even worse. Before him as though time was replaying itself Vilic could see himself twenty years ago. A man that while elderly had everything a common man could wish for. A home, a wife, kids that loved him. It was all there before him and he had forsaken it when he had acquired the legendary Themis heart. Vilic had begun neglecting his shop in hopes of learning more about the Fae and finding the body the heart was connected to. His family began to believe Vilic obsessed, if he had simply just forgotten about the heart he would've been able to die around those he loved. The one silver lining for the prone farmer who lay twitching in the grass foaming at the mouth was he could see them. His wife waiting for him in the great beyond. Above a beam of sunlight shined through the clouds on the dying Vilic in a way accepting him into the afterlife. “Come to me” A soft voice said to Vilic who’s eyes slowly fluttered open tears pouring from them.

“I can’t… I nev-“

“Shhh, forget the heart and come with me.”

Finally giving in Vilic’s body flopped around three more times before lying still eyes glazed over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12