Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Nomad, and the Succubus (Private thread)

EXP: 245, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next level: 1,755
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,755
    GP

Name
    Ignis
    Race
    Human/Mix
    Hair Color
    Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile

A Nomad, and the Succubus (Private thread)

Bubbles/Luna Only.

There were many reasons why I decided to keep moving when I could have just gone back. Slowly over the year or so I have been learning about Raiaera. It was home to High elves. People who believed in Tap, or some kind of magical affinity for different variations of powers. Each one of them always said I had tap. Really because I would simply teleport around them. One in particular I had found was calling me a man who couldn't control the Tap, but somehow allowed me to use abilities. Almost as though he knew who could, and couldn't use the forces beyond my imagination. I moved on and just left the idea alone.

Moving on, I would slowly learn of the place I was in, and how it had been destroyed buy a Necromancer who had decided to leave ruins behind. Sure, the people here were rebuilding, but I had no reason to help. It wasn't my city, and I didn't even know where I belonged.

Walking down the road, the dirt that was picked up by my boots, and carriages that would throw it on me. My black and brown clothing absolutely covered in brown soot. I even wore a hood and scarf to cover my face from the dirt, and to prevent getting sunburned. Sure I could teleport for some reason, but I couldn't go long distances. Maybe I just needed to train a little harder. First though, I wanted to be able to teleport more than just a few times a day. It exhausted me to teleport at the moment. If I did it, the action was a last resort to what was happening around me.

What I needed was to be able to teleport all I wanted. I needed to learn how to do better. Maybe if I were to meet someone who could help me with that, or even just help me understand this Tap nonsense, then I could maybe make myself somewhere in this world, and where I truely belonged.

EXP: 1,475, Level: 1
    Level completed: 74%, EXP required for next level: 525
    Level completed: 74%,
    EXP required for next level: 525
    GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    Hm. Paid drivers... If Luna had had her way, she'd simply fly wherever she wished. But this world wasn't particularly keen with that. Besides, ever since that incident three towns by she'd been forced to hide herself for a time. So here she sat, in the back of a carriage, fanning herself in the lazy summer heat.

They passed a few people walking along the road. But only one seemed to catch her eye. A young man, probably no older than twenty or so. Wearing black on a day like this? AND walking in the sun? Oh, that was simply hideous. She knocked twice on the front wall of the vehicle. the carriage came to a halt about five feet ahead of him.

Slowly, Luna leaned her head out the side of the back window. Her hair was loose and currently a wavy gold color. Her eyes were a bright, vibrant green. Two pointed ears peeked out between her locks. She was, of course, beautiful.

"You. Boy. Aren't you boiling in those clothes?"

GP

Name
    Ignis
    Race
    Human/Mix
    Hair Color
    Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile
    I continued to walk on by. Keeping my thoughts together, and trying to figure out in my head what I would do next. In the next city, I needed to find a place to stay, and to eat. Maybe get a better sword than the one that was on my right hip. A very simple shortsword, The sheath was made out of animal hides that I had sewn together so I wouldn't cut myself carrying the blade. Hell, there were times when I had cut the sheath because I was too rough when pulling out my sword. As another carriage passed by, I found that it had stopped. Letting my right hand rest upon the pommel of the sword, I waited for a moment as an elvish woman stuck her head out of the window.

I was quite surprised when she asked if I was boiling in the black and brown clothing. Yes it was hot, but it was all I had at the moment, and about 200 gold. Which I needed to spend more on food and weapons to defend myself, rather than comforts of different clothing styles. I kept walking towards the carriage and even past it as I spoke.

"I am fine, m'lady. Be on your way before others see you talking to vagabond."

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    "Nonsense."
    Luna opened the door of the carriage, stepping out. She was dressed rather nicely considering she wasn't wealthy. She had... ways of getting things.
    "At least let me give you a ride to the next town. And perhaps some water. You look like you've been walking some time now."
    Her voice was calm, and genuinely considerate.

GP

Name
    Ignis
    Race
    Human/Mix
    Hair Color
    Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile
    The woman almost insisted for me to join her in her carriage. Offering me a ride, and even some water. I was very tempted to say the least. And I really didn't feel like trying to join with this lady who I knew nothing about. She seemed nice. Genuine. However I just felt wrong about it. I knew I was shy, and I wasn't one to simply take up on people and their offers. I wanted to just join her because it might be advantageous to join her in this carriage. Instead I went with my gut.

"Look, I am fine. It looks bad, but I have dealt with worse."

I turned away from her and kept walking. There was no reason for me to join her. And honestly, I had been someone who helped pirates raid small villages here and there along the coast. If anyone found out about that, I could put myself, and her in trouble. I was not willing to do that. There were times to help people, and times when to stay away. And honestly, I didn't know what time it was right to be doing either of those at the moment. I kept walking anyways because I didn't want to have to pay the woman later or even owe her. I didn't have anything worth of value.

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    Oooooo~... A loner type. Luna had always been fond of those that chose to shroud themselves in mystery and seclusion. There was always something darkly fascinating about them. A grin twitched at the corners of her lips. She reached back into the carriage and pulled out a decently-sized canteen. She walked quickly, catching up to him.

"Well then, at least take this. No need to get dehydrated."

As she reached out to give it to him, she met his eyes. Oh my... Such a uniquely beautiful shade of blue... Her own eyes glittered a bit.

GP

Name
    Ignis
    Race
    Human/Mix
    Hair Color
    Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile
    As I walked on, I could hear shuffling behind me, and as I turned around to see the woman walking to me. Dress and very nice shoes and all. She carried a canteen with her as she made her way towards me. I looked her over and could tell she was a rather nice looking individual. I decided to break a little. Taking the canteen, I took a few sips and handed it back to her as she seemed to be beaming with delight. I just questioned it for a moment before saying my thanks and then turning around once more and walking away from her. Pulling up my scarf to cover my mouth and nose.

"Thank you for the drink, but I must be going."

There was no more reason for me to stay. I mean, she was someone who was helping a complete stranger, even if they could have easily drawn a weapon and stabbed her through. I didn't want that to happen, and I didn't want to be here when it did. I wanted to be somewhere else. Somewhere no one could find me.

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    Luna could feel a sense of urgency from him.... The quickness of his stride, the slight twitch in his already taunt muscles, the intensity in his eyes.... This man was running from something. Possibly looking for a place to hide...

".... Sir, I know that I am nothing more than a stranger to you. But you look like you could genuinely use help. Please, allow me to assist you."

She asked calmly.

GP

Name
    Ignis
    Race
    Human/Mix
    Hair Color
    Black/blue
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Job
    Vagabond

View Profile
    She kept coming after me. Even saying she truly wanted to help me. I didn't want to turn her down, I was a person who was shy, but she kept insisting for her to help me. Even giving me water. I stopped walking away and breathed in. Breathing through the heat of the black makeshift mask when I had decided to turn around and walk towards her.

"Why is it that you want to help me?"

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    "Because you look to be someone who needs it."

She replied. Most people weren't usually receptive to charity these days. Luna hadn't actually fully realized this until just now, when she herself was in the mood to offer it. Was it so difficult to understand that she actually wanted to help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast