Bubbles/Luna Only.

There were many reasons why I decided to keep moving when I could have just gone back. Slowly over the year or so I have been learning about Raiaera. It was home to High elves. People who believed in Tap, or some kind of magical affinity for different variations of powers. Each one of them always said I had tap. Really because I would simply teleport around them. One in particular I had found was calling me a man who couldn't control the Tap, but somehow allowed me to use abilities. Almost as though he knew who could, and couldn't use the forces beyond my imagination. I moved on and just left the idea alone.

Moving on, I would slowly learn of the place I was in, and how it had been destroyed buy a Necromancer who had decided to leave ruins behind. Sure, the people here were rebuilding, but I had no reason to help. It wasn't my city, and I didn't even know where I belonged.

Walking down the road, the dirt that was picked up by my boots, and carriages that would throw it on me. My black and brown clothing absolutely covered in brown soot. I even wore a hood and scarf to cover my face from the dirt, and to prevent getting sunburned. Sure I could teleport for some reason, but I couldn't go long distances. Maybe I just needed to train a little harder. First though, I wanted to be able to teleport more than just a few times a day. It exhausted me to teleport at the moment. If I did it, the action was a last resort to what was happening around me.

What I needed was to be able to teleport all I wanted. I needed to learn how to do better. Maybe if I were to meet someone who could help me with that, or even just help me understand this Tap nonsense, then I could maybe make myself somewhere in this world, and where I truely belonged.