Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Deal With The Devil (Cards_of_Fate)

EXP: 1,475, Level: 1
    Level completed: 74%, EXP required for next level: 525
    Level completed: 74%,
    EXP required for next level: 525
    GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    "Thank you~...."

Luna opened the door, letting him in. The apartment was dark, and small. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary for the most part. She closed the door behind them, going over to the small table and lighting the meager candlestick located in the center of it.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The scholar glanced around, checking each shadow for some lurking figure or potential baddy. His entire body was tense, something seemed so…off. In the back of his mind he could feel the cards of fate whispering softly in his ear, the words indecipherable but menacing. He walked to the end of the room and glanced around for something, anything, taking his eyes off of the woman behind him.

“Well…as far as I can tell everything looks safe to me…” The scholar mused as he turned around. He debated leaving, but his feet didn’t seem to want to move towards the door for some reason. Maybe there was something else the woman needed…
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    Luna's eyelids drooped down a bit. She locked her gaze with Vince's once more. The feeling that planted his feet to the floor would grow a bit more intense as she did this. Slowly, she walked closer to him.

"You're the first man I've met here that doesn't seem to have any sort of insidious motive.... I feel safe, even though I've only just met you..."

Gently, her hands came to rest on his chest.

"I didn't want you to leave before I could thank you....~"

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The scholar hesitated for a moment. Suddenly every fiber of his being felt like it was being dragged down and heavy. Her touch was like bliss as she came close to him, her eyes locked in his. “I mean…I guess I can stay for a bit…” the words barely seemed to make it from his lips. He could feel the magic she was using to enchant him slowing his mind. He had to resist, but part of him secretly wanted to play along. He’d never received this sort of attention before, and he needed to know what she was up to. There was no turning back now, the enchantment had marked her and he NEEDED to know her intent. After all, he was positive he could take control of the situation at any given time if need be…
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    Her hands slid up his chest, coming to rest on the back of his neck. Her face came within inches of his own.

"I'd like that...~"

Her breath would tickle his bottom lip slightly. She came closer, and closer... Finally, their lips met. It was a soft kiss. Gentle and slow.

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The scholar hesitated as her lips met his, a spark traveled between them for a brief moment. He could feel his heart thumping in his chest loudly, how couldn’t it? This was only his second kiss ever, and the first one didn’t even really count because it was with Rayleigh while he was giving her CPR. He paused for a moment, thinking of the mechanic, what would she think of this situation he’d gotten himself into? The thought lingered for a moment before the woman’s pheromones washed over him once again. Of course she wouldn’t care, it’s not like they were a thing, or if they were she’d never even hinted at such feelings. He found his arms moving on their own, wrapping around her hips pulling her ever so closer.

‘Something is wrong’ he found himself thinking. Maybe it was the nerves kicking in, he wasn’t used to…this. But the whispers seemed to be growing louder as he pulled her closer to him, her bosom pressing into his chest.
    Last edited by Cards of Fate; 06-05-16 at 07:00 AM.

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    Good... Vince was responding rather well. She didn't want to take him just yet, however. He was such a sweet boy, after all. For tonight, she'd only feed a small bit. Her own arms came to gently wrap about him as well. She broke away for a brief moment to give him a chance to take in a breath. Then, she came back for a second kiss. This one was longer, and deeper than before. Her lips gently coaxed his to open.

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The scholar barely had a chance to take a breath before her lips were on his once more, this time she was going for a bit more it seemed. This was an entirely new ordeal for the scholar however, so he simply yielded to her urges as his hands slid to her thighs and he scooped her into his arms, lifting her from the ground. He took a slight step back and leveraged himself against the back wall of the room as he held the woman gently, following her lead.

‘This is…different…’ The scholar mused, her aroma washing over him. The whispers grew slowly louder and louder with each passing moment, but Vince could barely hear them over the ordeal at hand.

GP

Name
    Luna Akuma-Koibito
    Race
    Succubus (Lust Demon)
    Hair Color
    Rose Red
    Eye Color
    Violet-Magenta Ombre
    Build
    6'0"; 133 Lbs.
    Job
    Couple's Therapist

View Profile
    She could feel the conflict in his emotions. But she could also sense his desire beginning to outweigh everything else. Her legs slid up a bit, hugging to his waist as he held her off the ground. Her hands came around, trailing up his neck to cup his face. Luna kissed him more fervently, pressing herself ever closer to him.

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The scholar felt her legs hook around his waist, pulling them closer and closet still until he was all but sure she’d closed the entire gap between them. He could feel their kiss gaining momentum, he could hear the cards grow louder and louder.

‘DANGER’ the word cracked through his mind like lightning. Suddenly the spell was broken, and the scholar’s eyes snapped wide awake. He was being played, seduced. The bliss of her touch was agony to break, but he pulled her mouth from hers, feigning to take a breath. He needed to figure out her game, what she was up to quickly. He did his best to hold his composure, his face still carrying the façade of being entranced.

“Why…” he panted, “…don’t we continue this on that bed over there?” he asked motioning with his eyes to the lone piece of furniture tucked in the corner.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast