Eye Color
    brown
    Build
    5'1.5"// not saying
    Job
    housewife/mommy

View Profile

Random creations collection

So I think I will share anew the various things I've made over the years.

I dabble in amateur seamstressing and lineart and I'm working a few other things. Enjoy and feel free to comment/critique

First up is a gown. The sleeves are chiffon and very flowy and it laces up the back instead of a zipper. This is a creation for myself for fancy court proceedings in the foam LARP I play called Amtgard. It is pictured here lined up with a variety of other things as I had entered it into a contest.
    Attached Images Attached Images

GP

Name
    Chelle
    Race
    Alaskan
    Hair Color
    blonde
    Eye Color
    brown
    Build
    5'1.5"// not saying
    Job
    housewife/mommy

View Profile
    Second is a link to a short story I'm writing. This story may take me a bit, but I'm trying to have it done by early July to enter into the summer version of the contest that my above dress was entered in. (Along with a long list of other things).

The characters in the story are from my Amtgard game. "Kaeruen" is me, a young elf maiden. I am happy to answer any questions that arise as you read. I don't have very much started yet, as I expect this to be emotionally difficult to write. Normally in the world of Amtgard anyone can be resurrected. Unfortunately, in the real world that doesn't happen. This past September my dad finally lost his battle with lymphoma. This is the story of his character's final adventure.

Beorn was warrior. He was perhaps not the fiercest on the field of Amtgard battle,
    but he always gave his best in everything he set out to do.
    His many years of life and its experiences brought him great wisdom
    that he was always willing to share with anyone willing to listen.
    Always ready to make new friends, Beorn could strike up a conversation with anyone,
    on many different subjects.
    At Amtgard he was Beorn, Viking warrior washed up on a beach after a storm sank his ship.
    Outside of Amtgard, he was Al, motorcyclist, saxophone player, youth leader, and loving husband.

I just called him “Daddy.”
    -The Final Patrol

PS: While feedback in this thread is welcome, please be respectful and keep in mind why this is being written. Thank you
    Last edited by Chelley; 06-08-16 at 07:42 PM.

GP

Name
    Chelle
    Race
    Alaskan
    Hair Color
    blonde
    Eye Color
    brown
    Build
    5'1.5"// not saying
    Job
    housewife/mommy

View Profile
    "The Final Patrol" is now complete. Feedback is welcome, but again please be respectful of the purpose of the writing.

new pictures of my current projects will be forthcoming in the coming weeks.

EXP: 128,600, Level: 15
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 6,400
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,400
    GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    More pepper than salt.
    Eye Color
    Grey or Blue
    Build
    6'1, 185 lbs
    Job
    Defiler.

View Profile
    I really, really enjoyed "The Final Patrol". The Viking theme was very easy to envision; the story was smooth and read very quickly. Nice job!

GP

Name
    Chelle
    Race
    Alaskan
    Hair Color
    blonde
    Eye Color
    brown
    Build
    5'1.5"// not saying
    Job
    housewife/mommy

View Profile
    Thanks Storm!

current work in progress is yet another fancy gown. this one is blue and gold to represent the colors of the particular group I'm in. As I understand it, when the group was formed, the colors were chosen after the Alaska state flag. I've been almost done with this gown for a couple of years now, but kept having other projects take over my time. I was also have difficulty finding just the right trim for the neckline. Now that I have found it, I can finally finish the gown. Though I won't be able to wear it until next spring. It's much too small for my expanding waistline
    Attached Images Attached Images