Race
    High Elf
    Hair Color
    Dark with silver strands
    Eye Color
    Grey

View Profile

[Unresolved] Seeking bow and accessories

Shielding her eyes from the bright sun, Cath strode into the marketplace, paying particular attention to the vendors selling bows. Holding only a small dagger for personal protection, she knew now that she was on her own and no longer under the protection of House Lorr, that she'd need a stronger weapon. Those blasted orcs ruined my life, but they were good for something, Cath thought. While she'd already been to Ranger school in Raiaera, Vorgak spent lots of time teaching his captive how to become more accurate, how to get more range on her arrows and how to shoot while running or jumping.

She approached a bow vendor and asked, "May I take a look at one of your best bows?"

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

A small furred snout poked out from under the stand, his chocolate brown eyes peeing up. Scampering, the little Otter lifted himself onto the counter and let out a cute little grunt. Wiping some dust from his orange jumpsuit he shoveled the remains of a half eaten baked potato into his furry muzzle.

"We haz many bows." He muttered between chomps. "What wood do you want?" he asked ducking back under the stand.
    Last edited by Cards of Fate; 06-13-16 at 07:26 PM.
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

EXP: 405, Level: 1
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next level: 1,595
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,595
    GP

Name
    Cathoulous Lorr
    Race
    High Elf
    Hair Color
    Dark with silver strands
    Eye Color
    Grey

View Profile
    “Oh hello!” Cath exclaimed at the furry bow vendor. She stifled a giggle, wondering if the diminutive creature could even hold a longbow in his little paws. But he seemed to know his wares as much as any of the other taller humanoids did there in the market.

“Sorry for interrupting your lunch,” the High Elf continued. “I am looking for a bow of composite wood, ideally. Oak, yew and red elm perhaps. Or another combination if you suggest that. I’d prefer to not have to replace a bow which will only warp after a fortnight.”

“But I am open to recommendations, Sir,” she finished, giving him a small curtsy. She vowed to treat the curious Lutrinae with as much respect as she could, despite her initial reaction.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The otter thought for a moment, still chomping away at the tater in his gullet. He ducked under the stand, and from the sounds emitting from behind him, it walked down several flights of stairs, opened several doors, and rifled through several chests. He cooed something loudly, closing several doors and walking up several flights of stairs to emerge from his roughly lemonade stand sized stall, leaving the elf to wonder had just happened.

"This is oak," he said setting the large longbow on the stand and scampering up to look her in the eye. "Composites R too espensive for it to be practacle." He finally swallowed to clear his throat. "So I lemonade my bows to be much more stornk. No warping for them!" he gestured to the bow. "Is good price...for you...I say 60 GP."
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥