Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille shrugged her shoulders at the now grumpy man, his face scowling slightly at her. "Well Milly is a big girl I am not her babysitter you are just lucky that I intervened instead of letting her continue to do it." Turning around she placed the bottle back in the cabinet so that it wouldn't cause any more trouble. Pouring herself a glass of water she brought the glass to her lips taking small sips. Sighing she pursed her lips out before leaning on the counter. "Guess I am stuck here for the rest of the night than, or until Milly sobers up." Mopping up a few spots on the counter she started to hum an upbeat tune. Swaying her hips as she went before starting to twirl around the bar. Camille had a peaceful look on her face as she tended to the other few customers she had. She stopped in mid dance as he reprimanded her for stopping Milly yet just scolded her for giving Milly the spirit.

"You- you want me to pet you after you just chastised me for giving her the damn absinthe."

Rolling her eyes at him she reached over scratching behind his ears. He purred under her touch, leaning into. Surprisingly his fur was rather soft and she found it a little bit therapeutic. Running her fingers through his soft fur she smiled softly before snapping out of the sort of trance she was in. "You know I never had a pet growing up but than again I grew up on the run so." Shrugging she took another drink of her water.

EXP: 80, Level: 1
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next level: 1,920
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,920
    GP

Name
    Jink
    Race
    Escher Beings
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    Gold

"Scolding or no scolding, fuzzy old Jink always wants to be pet. Foreverrrrrr."

Even before the petting started, his tail twitched excitedly. He was enjoying his own teasing immensely, and it didn't seem like he'd managed to annoy the woman yet, so he was satisfied with himself. Feeling fingers on his ears again made Jink an extremely satisfied kitty-cat. His purring and his ears' movement was accompanied by the irrational urge to snuggle up against... wait, did he still not know this woman's name? What the hell was he doing, being such an idiot? He had no clue. His straight-faced stare was replaced with a relaxed and rather warm smile up at her. He could smell the musky scent even more, now. It was coming from her, and he was rather enjoying the combined sensory overload from his fur and nose. The total relaxation made him want to talk, and talk, and talk to her.

"Y'know, I can't remember if I ever had a pet. It doesn't matter, I suppose. I like people better. Especially yummy fruit-wolf-smelling women who pet me. Meeeeeerow."

He wagged his tail playfully, winking up at her. This was so much fun! If he'd lived like this all the time before, he was very jealous of his old self. His voice dropped to a low murmur.

"So, how about it, miss? You hiding some fur for me to scratch, or are you just good at petting?"

EXP: 3,790, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 1,210
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,210
    GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Scrunching up her nose at the half cat half man before she stopped petting him, rolling her eyes. Jink, what a rather unusual name. Then again she was in an alternate universe. Tapping her well manicured nails on the bar she looked around most of the patrons had left. The low murmur of others sharing a conversation. Camille picked up a few tips that had been left behind by some of the usual customers. Slipping the few coins into her pocket she put the rest in the lock box as she always did. Meredith had helped her more than she could repay her so giving the woman some of her tips was the least she could do. Her brows pulled together at his comment of her scent, she had never been told that before. Chewing on the inside of her chew she slowly went back to her spot that she had been occupying for the last hour or so.

"Yummy smelling aye?"

Nodding for a moment she took a slow long drink of her water before setting the cup down. Chewing on her lower lip she watched him for a moment trying to memorize his mannerisms. He really did have cat like tendencies twitching his ears when he grew excited, flicking his tail. Flinching slightly at his wink she giggled softly before shaking her head at his attempt to flirt with her. A small grin came on her plush lips as he asked her about her fur.

"Well little kitty if I morph into my Halfling state and you try to pet me my lycan spirit Cordelia will try and rip your face off.. She doesn't like anyone petting her like a dog."

Offering him a sweet smile she shrugged her shoulders.

EXP: 80, Level: 1
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next level: 1,920
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,920
    GP

Name
    Jink
    Race
    Escher Beings
    Hair Color
    Purple
    Eye Color
    Gold

Jink’s ears drooped shyly when the woman repeated his description of her scent, but he nodded into her hand a little bit when she came back to pet him some more. He was purring hard enough to make his whole body vibrate, and his hand came up off the counter to poke at her arm. She felt warm and soft enough for him to want to pet her back.

“Yeah, yummy smelling… Like a wolf that goes running through a bush full of berries or something. Trees and fruit. If I don’t catch your name, I might even just call you Berry.”

He was back in total sensory overload mode now. His cheeks were turning red and his tail was waving around like a bright purple flag. Despite the fact that he was pretty sure he didn’t want to risk getting his face ripped off, he still wanted to pet the one who was petting him. That was the difference between him and a real cat: he wanted to cuddle. He returned the woman’s grin with a mischievous one.

“Okay, no petting angry wolf lady, then. How about you? Do you have an aversion to being pet? I give almost as good as I take.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12