Build
    5'5 125

Brielle Vivette

Name: Brielle Vivette
    Nickname/Alias:* Bri, Elle
    Race: Half Fae
    Height: 5'5
    Weight:125

Personality: Hi, um I am Brielle Vivette. Not much to say about me besides I am kind of shy, I tend to stay away from people if I can. I don't do adventurous things if I can help it because I get scared easy and when I get scared, well bad-weird things happen. I-I can control dead things, before you look at me all crazy just listen.

History: I don't know my parents cause my mother died at birth, weird huh me killing my mother on the way out when I can control dead things. I lived at an orphanage until a couple years ago, but when I was younger I was so skittish the kids used to make fun of me. When I would scream the ground would kind of rumble and dead animals would start crawling towards me. The other kids would run off screaming of course and I would try. They followed me though any where I went! I got so scared I thought I was gonna passed out. They surrounded me and I covered my ears closed my eyes and screamed, when I looked again I was surrounded by a pile of bones. Any time I get scared it happens and I have no idea why!

Appearance: I mean I guess I am okay looking, I am average height, slim with a few curves. I have my mother's eyes or so I have been told. I have kind of short hair that stops just above my shoulders parting deeply to the left and is naturally wavy. I am not sure what else to say this is pretty weird talking about myself.

Skills: I mean I can sing I guess, I know how to sew and mend small cuts and fractures?

Abilities:
    Necromancy-ish: When ever I get scared I scream which some how causes or calls too dead things and they come well animals do, all sorts. It's like I, myself am a beckon that they hone in on and have to be near, they crowd around me. It freaks me out I close my eyes scream and they combust into a pile of bones. I do notice though that if I run for more than ten minutes they drop right where they are dead again.

True Sight: When I am in a spot were person was murdered I see it right than and there as if it was happening right now instead of sometime ago. I have to be in that area of where the altercation started/finished, the images are like scenes in a book where you can see it but you yelling and screaming isn't going to change the out come.

Equipment/Weapons: A satchel that has a few needles and pieces of thread. A few first aid things, pencil and a blank book
    Last edited by ravens.grim; 06-14-16 at 08:35 PM.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Hello and welcome to the site! Approved!
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥