Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Trash Novel (Closed)

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

He almost felt sorry when Brielle looked away. The staring hadn’t bothered him at all. In fact, being around pirates so much had him missing women staring at him. Not that there weren’t pirate women around… but they were a bit too busy killing each other for Varus to be interested in them, or vice versa. So, having a girl stare at him like that was something he was enjoying very much. Besides, she was cute and she’d just saved his life. Respect and attraction made up for the staring. When she mentioned nursing him back to health, his smirk grew a little wider.

“You’re adorable.”

When Varus watched Brielle tie her hair up and go for water, he knew what the response would be. He had to fight to keep his hands from coming up to cover his face when he heard the crowing. For some reason, the staring didn’t bother him, but this made him flush a darker gray. He managed to put himself back to normal before his self-appointed nurse came back in the room, muttering something. Probably an unsavory remark about the loud man. He didn’t blame her. As she sat down, he watched her face, ignoring the cold water running down the stitched-up wound. The intent stare she was giving his abdomen made it clear that she’d obviously been lying before. Not that he minded that, or the fact that he could almost feel her hand through the sponge.

“So… maybe when you’re done, we can find something else to do while you pretend not to stare?”

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

I knew I was blushing at his compliment he had given me. My hand trembled slightly, my fingertips barely grazing his skin. Nonetheless I had touched him skin to skin. A shiver ran up my spin, it took all of me not to trace the lines of his muscles with my fingers. The temptation creeping slowly up on me as I bite down on my lower lip. I had never had a man want me or flirt with me and here was a man sort of flirting with me, I mean he was flirting wasn’t he? Oh Gods I didn’t even know if he was flirting with me. I am making myself look like a fool right now.

“Thanks,” I let out a small giggle like a schoolgirl would at her crush.

His grin deepened slightly as if he could see right through my act. My purple orbs drank in his face and chest, he was indeed a handsome man? His hair was something that I oddly wasn’t to feel if it really was a silky as it looked.

Once he called me out I froze again before quickly setting the sponge down giving him a rag to wipe off the rest of the water off of his chest. “Um, yeah sure..” I couldn’t look at him I wanted to but I couldn’t. Hurrying around the room to try and keep myself busy only to realize I needed to help him sit up. Walking back over, "I- I need to help you sit up so you don't rip the stitches.." Letting my hand lay gently on his back, his skin was warm and welcoming as I helped him sit back up. Heading back to clean up the mess I had made patching him up.
    Last edited by ravens.grim; 06-16-16 at 07:17 PM.

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

Despite the near-freezing temperature of the water on his abdomen, Varus suddenly felt a very warm sensation where the sponge had been only a moment before. When he glanced down and saw Brielle’s retreating hand, he fought the urge to reach up and grab it. He didn’t know if he wanted her shyness to be real or a well-done act. To him, it seemed to be a mix of the two.

All he did for a few minutes was return Brielle’s stare, delighted at the sound of her giggling. Her purple eyes were searching all over his chest, and his red ones were trying to decide what to look at. In the end, he just watched her clean up. Her gentle hands dried him off, and then they retreated again… until he turned back towards him to sit him up. Varus grinned at her.

“I was wondering how I was going to get off the bed. Roll, maybe?”

Even though he teased her, he still enjoyed the warm hand on his back while Brielle helped him up. When she walked away, he pushed himself up onto his feet. It made him a little bit dizzy, but at least he was sure he could walk… Or not. He tried to hide the fact by leaning heavily on a desk and starting to wrap bandages over his abdomen. It would be easier to put clothes on that way, without rubbing the stitches.

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

I opened the window tossing out the blood tainted water in my basin out of it. Pursing my lips I went back to the table to fill it with clean water so that I could clean the floor. The smell of blood and iodine mixed making my stomach lurch slightly. Taking a deep breath before falling to my knees and scrubbing the wooden floor. A light tune was what brought me out of my scrubbing madness, looking over at the Captain shaking my head. Getting up quickly I walked over him taking the bandages out of his hand and pointing to the chair next to the desk. "Sit." He raised an eyebrow at my command but didn't seem to argue. Placing a bit of gauze over the stitches before wrapping the bandage so it wouldn't rub when he moved. "Need to put gauze on so when you change your dressing the stitches don't get caught or snagged. Also when you wake the dressing would have rubbed against the stitches making them raw." He kept looking at me, his intense crimson stare making me fidget a bit.

"Okay than, you need to take it easy too!"

I was lecturing him and the entire time he seemed amused. Rolling my eyes at him, I took his hand placing it on the start of the gauze. His hand's felt rough yet warm, putting it in place I ignored my stomach flipping with joy. "Hold it there," sticking my tongue out to the side like I usually did when I had to concentrate on anything. Lowering down to be eye level with his chest I started to wrap it, coming around his back. I could feel my warm breath fan against his abdomen each time I leaned in to wrap it around his back. Licking my lips I felt his stomach slightly graze my cheek as he took a deep breath. I froze for a moment, looking up at him; that same intense gaze from earlier staring down on me. Flinging myself back I knocked into the table falling on my ass with a soft thud.

"Sorry, sorry.."

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

A lecture was not what Varus had been expecting right there. But then, Brielle knew better than he did, probably. The grin that played across his lips as she reprimanded him like a stupid patient was a slightly bemused one. Even as she talked so confidently, she still seemed totally distracted, like he was teasing her just by existing. He sat down, giving absolutely no resistance when she took the bandages from him… and less than none when she took his hand and held it down so the gauze wouldn’t unwrap. Her hand felt just as warm and soft as it had when she had touched him earlier.

“As you command, doctor.”

He watched as she lowered herself to his abdomen, half-wanting her to just lean in and rest her cheek there. Her breath warmed him, tickling him when it ran over the stitches she’d woven through his skin. As she wrapped the bandage, he felt her hands and arms brushing over his skin. He didn’t understand why, but the touch relaxed him more than if he had still been lying down. His breaths became slower and deeper, until suddenly Brielle fell backwards. He shook himself awake and leaned over to take her hand and try to help her up.

“Are you alright? Maybe we should get you some food or something… or just sit somewhere for a bit.”

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

"I- I didn't mean to touch your stomach.."

My tongue seem to trip over itself with each words I spoke. My cheeks I could feel the blood rushing too them as I took his hand in mine. His hand easily wrapped around my own as he helped me up. Stumbling a bit I feel into his chest, this is the cliché moment where I get my first kiss in the movie. "I lost my footing I guess.." My hair falling out of the pony tail I had put it in, pushing it out of my way. "Sitting.. Sitting is good." Pulling out a chair I sat across from him. I wanted to look at him but I couldn't allow myself, I was acting like a hormonal teenage. I had never seen a male shirtless before, I felt like I needed to enjoy this. One of his guys did try to kid nap me, I shouldn't be attracted to him but I am.. Catching my lower lip between my teeth, I can't believe I was really having an internal battle right now with him just watching me. That smug grin on his face, I couldn't tell if I wanted to kiss him or yell at him.

Shaking my head I looked up at him briefly, he seemed to be studying me. His intense crimson stare bore into me as I glanced at him for a moment. "Why do you keep looking at me like that? Like you are waiting for me to do something.." Glancing up he shrugged slightly causing me to groan internally. If this was a cat and mouse game he was playing surely he was winning. "I- I am not good this..." I motioned between him and myself.

"I don't understand what you mean."

The look of puzzlement etched deep in his face, pinching the bridge of my nose as I tried to figure how to put it in words. "I don't know how to be around people. Let alone a shirt less man that looks like his body was sculpted by the Gods. This is hard for me, talking to you and being this close to you is driving me crazy." The words seemed to just spill out of my mouth I didn't even know what I was saying until it had already left my lips. My mouth fell open in disbelief that I had actually said all of those things. "Sorry.. I seem to say that a lot around you.."

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

“I don’t understand what you mean.”

Varus wasn’t even lying. The look of absolute confusion that had spread across his face in place of his worried one was the genuine article. How could somebody who wasn’t afraid to sew up a huge slash in a total stranger’s abdomen, especially when said stranger was a possibly murderous pirate captain, be afraid to… talk? And then Brielle explained, and all he could do was just blink at her description of him. Sculpted by the gods? Nobody had ever told him anything like that before. His shocked look turned into a warm smile as he leaned in towards her.

“Y’know, you’re pretty impressive. Cute, skilled, and… I don’t even know what. You saved my life a little while ago, and yet you’re sitting here, worrying about touching my chest. Even if I didn’t want you to, you so deserve whatever you want.”

He leaned back into his chair, motioning welcomingly with his arms. The least he could do was let her put her hands all over him, right? Just a little bit? The thought made him blush like mad. His whole face went past the dark grey blush, right to dark pink. Even then, he still didn’t think of taking it back.

“Well, c’mon. I really do want you to. I swear I smell okay and everything.”

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

What does he think I am a charity case? My face pinched slightly as my eyebrows drew close together. Shaking my head slightly at the thought of him letting me touch him because of what? Even if I didn’t want you to, you so deserve whatever you want, what the hell is that? Even if I didn't want you to? Really? I could feel my creamy white complexion starting to turn red, I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that he had said that. Sure I am shy and timid but I don't need some asshole letting me have a freebee touch because he thinks I deserve it. Tapping my combat boot against the wooden planks of the shipped my intense purple gaze narrowed at him. Licking my lips I fold my arms under my supple breast pushing them up a little higher. In a split second as I stared at the man I had a brilliant idea, bold but brilliant. I can do this, I will show him that he would want me to touch him. Taking a deep breath I released the tension that had been bubbling up a few moments before. A small seductive smile danced across my pouty lips as I batted my long sweeping eyelashes at him. He looked a bit confused from the intense stare I had just been giving him to now looking at him like he was a piece of cake.

"Problem is Captain, I am rather greedy with the things I want.."

I let my eyes wonder his form, drinking in his fit chest and waist along my gaze to linger a bit too long on his crotch. Taking a few steps closer to him before dropping to my knees parting his legs. "I usually get what I want if I try hard enough," The words slipped off my tongue like butter, with such ease and finesse. Slowly my hand trailed up his inner thigh, it was torturous at how slow it moved. I watched him twitch, his cheeks already red. "You said you wanted me to touch you, are you sure?" I had him right where I wanted him, he was eager yet a bit nervous at what I was doing.

"I think once you have had a taste you will want more than you can handle."

By this statement I was up close letting my warm breath fan across his ear and down his neck. A single shiver shook his body as I let my hand that caressed his inner thigh gently wrap around the back of his neck. Pulling his face inches from my own I glanced at his lips, slipping the tip of my tongue out I traced his lips. Gently gracing the soft skin of his lips with my own before giving a brief peck. "Do wish for me to stop Captain?"

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

It was like a switch had flipped. The change in Brielle’s face almost scared him, given that the last person who’d given him a look like that had been a serial killer. Her use of the word greed when she stared at him again definitely got him a little excited… as did the manner of the stare itself. She was teasing him. It was almost a little unfair, in his eyes… until he remembered exactly what he’d just said. Gods, he was stupid. He didn’t have time to dwell on that, though.

Varus’ face was completely red as he watched the raven-haired girl kneel down and tease him with those hands of hers. He could feel how warm they were, even through his pants, and he couldn’t help but notice an uncomfortable bulge forming where she’d been staring before. Still, though, he was more and more hopelessly impressed by Brielle and her bit of turnabout here. It was like she took the game and ran with it, right to the point where he couldn’t say what was going through either of their minds right now.

He locked his red eyes with her shining purple ones as she stood and brought them closer together… and then they followed the strands of hair that tickled his chest as her breath did the same to the skin of his neck. As he shuddered from the feeling, he gently placed one hand on her waist while the other came up to let him run his fingers through her hair, as if in preparation for what she did next. Even the tiny peck she teased him with felt warm, but he pulled away a little bit with a smile.

“I want more than I can handle, my dear doctor… but it might need to wait for somewhere more comfortable.”

The dark elf stared at Brielle as he caressed her hair, giving a slight nod towards the door to the hall outside the cabin.

“We could go to my study. Then you can tell me all about your greed… and I could tell you how nice you smell right now.”

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

His words sent a warm sensation between my legs as I bit down on my plump lower lip. Do I want to do this with a stranger? Yes I do because he is smoking hot and I want to be careless for once in my life. Leaning into his arm touch as he slide them through my soft strands of raven colored hair. A soft moan passed my suppressed lips as he played with my hair and massaged my scalp. Pulling away slightly my lips fell into a deep pout as the cold moved into to where his body had kept me warm. Though when I caught his deep crimson stare I couldn't tell if he was being sincere or if he was just toying with me. Licking my lips I glanced down at his own that looked so inviting. A small sound came from my lips. "Hmm." Glancing from him to the door and back again I slipped my hand into his before walking to the door.

"Well then Captain why no give each other what we both want."

Leading towards the door I opened it up, the entire crew crowded around the small hall way. They started to cat call, cheering for their Captain with approval some with jealousy.

" 'Atta way Captain! Ye' guys need more room to finish what ye' started?!"

Looking back towards the good Captain his face blushing madly as I giggled softly. Falling back I allowed him to take the lead to guide me to where we were going. Pushing past his crew and their hungry eyes that traveled up and down my form with lust and greed. Pursing my lips I was whisked away into a room. It was simple and held a comfy looking bed, I wanted to get this going before I lost my nerve.

"Well Captain, we are here so shall we continue what we started?"

Kicking off my combat boots and slowly slipping out of my jeans and shirt until I was left in my lace boyshort red panties with a matching lace bra. The color matched his intense gaze as he drank in my form, starting from my long legs to my curvy hips and flat stomach to my plush appeal breast. "Well Varus, what exactly are you waiting for?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast