Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grand Theft Trash Novel (Closed)

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

It seemed strange to Varus how Brielle’s hand seemed to engulf his when she grabbed it. The jeering and laughter from his men didn’t bother him. They made fun for him for much less than the teasing and touching the two of them had just done in that room, with the hands that were now wrapped around each other. As he led her to his study, all sorts of thoughts went through his head, most of them wondering how he’d left the room before the Tango had chased down that merchant ship.

As soon as they got to the cabin, he saw her look around. The front room wasn’t much to look at, really. All the fun stuff was behind the other door. His lovely doctor seemed to have come to the same conclusion, since she was taking off her clothes. It didn’t quite excite him as much as he thought it might’ve, though. His vision swam as his eyes traveled all over her body. Immediately, he found his armchair and collapsed into it, breathing a bit heavily.

“Sorry. Give me a moment. I… uh… ouch.”

His hand had gone searching for the metal cup on the table next to him, which he held up to his face and sighed with relief. He was lucky it was still cold. Varus turned his gaze back onto Brielle with a slightly pained expression.

“I can’t. Just… um… sit down, lie down, whatever you want. Talk to me.”

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

I could feel the seduction slowly slip away, I could tell the pain in his side was bothering him. Goddess Brielle, you let you hormones get teh best of you and forget that this man nearly died a few hours ago.I felt ashamed of myself, a deep frown creased my face as I slipped my shirt over my head before quickly searching for something to help with the pain. Biting down on my lower lip I glanced at the door and back at Varus. I could quickly run to the room I had patched him up I had seen some numbing oil in the cabinet. Quickly walking over to him as his breathing was a bit ragged and his speech a little bit muddled from the pain. Feeling his forehead the heat was slightly radiating of his dark skin. "Shit.. I am so stupid..." Varus cast a confused look my way before I started to pace, "I need to go back to the room and get a few things for your wound..." Laying a soft kiss on his forehead that was starting to sweat I ran towards the door.

"I will only be a moment, stay awake okay.."

Opening the door I quickly padded down the hallway hoping not to run into any of the crew because I was simply in a shirt. The daylight was slowly slipping away as the cool night time breeze lapped against my exposed legs. "Was it the second or third door on the left..." Taking a chance I chose the third door sighing with relief that it was the right door. Rustling through the different bottles I collected some different components to keep his fever down along with the numbing oil. My arms full of different bottles and a basin to crush and mix the herbs in.

"Okay I think I have everything now.."

Closing the door I wasn't paying attention until I ran into a body, scrambling not to drop anything. "So- sorry.." Looking up a man that looked like he was made of stone stood in my way. "I- I need to get back to the Captain.." His large hand took grip of my raven hair as he pulled it slightly, "he dies and you will be sorry little raven.." My purple hued eyes stung with tears as I tried nodding before he released his grip, moving out of my way. Taking off running down the hall I burst into the Captain's study, my face probably looked like I had just seen death himself.

"Focus, focus..."

Too keep myself busy I stared pouring things into the basin and mixing things away, chewing on my lower lip I glanced at Varus. "I- I am almost done.." My hands were shaking along with the rest of my body, reaching for the cup the good Captain had been sipping on my hand trembled. Varus grabbed my wrist causing me to jump slightly, he looked like he was in pain but also seemed concerned. Forcing a smile on my face I poured the contents into his drink handing the drink back to him. "You- you have to drink Varus, this will keep the fever and pain under control."

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

He couldn’t understand what Brielle was doing. She was muttering something when she put her shirt back on… and he felt her lips on his forehead… and then he was gone. Varus just sat there, sipping water from his cup while his vision shifted in and out of focus. He’d forgotten to take any of the potions lying around the medical room, obviously. That was dangerous.

It wasn’t long before she came back, though. She kept casting him worried looks as she did whatever it was she was doing with the heap of stuff she’d brought back with her. He could see the tears, like she was about to cry for him. There wasn’t a reason to cry yet, though, right? He’d snap out of the fever, and then he’d be up and about. When she came close, he grabbed her wrist and looked up, returning her worried look.

“Yeah. Drink. I’ll be fine.”

He downed the liquid then set the cup aside to grab Brielle’s hands. His vision was clearing again, and he grinned up at her. The less clouded part of his brain told him that she’d probably just saved him a second time today.

“Well, I’m sorry for killing the mood.”

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

I could feel the soft smile slowly caress my lips, even as this man faced death for a second time today he still worried about me. Such a small amount of time had passed with me knowing him yet I felt like I could trust him. "You didn't kill the mood darling, just postponed it for another time when you are feeling stronger." My words dripped with promise that we would continue what we had briefly started just a few moments ago. One swift moment I brought his warm hand to my lips kissing it softly, still frightened from the encounter with one of his crew mates I wanted to forget it swiftly. "Come you should lay down and rest, I could tell you a story or read you some poetry out of a book?" His face clouded with confusion but he still slowly got up with my aid. Guiding him to his sleeping chambers I eased him onto the soft mattress sweeping my hand across his hair softly.

Licking my lips nervously I looked around briefly noticing that the tables around the room were littered with books of all sorts. A small sound of laughter escaped me yet held little sound of amusement to it. "Books," turning to look at the man laying in the bed I shook my head. My almost waist long raven black hair fanned around me like a curtain as my head swept towards him.

"You looted the ship I was on for books?" The elf's face pinched tightly around the edges, I could all be see the wheels in his head turning to find an answer. "Of course that had to be it because the crate that I hid in were filled with books and your crew took them." My head was spinning, I had never thought to ask or inquire why or what he had taken from the ship. "Var- Varus I almost got shot because of a damn book? You- you were stabbed because of some books?" My voice rose in pitch and in volume, I couldn't understand why I was upset but it hurt. "You could have died.." My voice broke along with the ability to hold back tears that I didn't know I had been fighting to.

Sniffling I wiped at my eyes and cheeks, letting my long dark locks fall in front of my face to shield it from his intense crimson gaze. "Sorry.. stupid girl emotions.." Walking away from him I sat down in a chair that face towards a window over looking the sky. "We need to get you better first then you owe me a damn good explanation." My voice soft and timid but my soft purple gaze met his.

GP

Name
    Varus Gakarian
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Job
    Captain of the Tango

Varus nodded tiredly as he let Brielle half-carry him to his room. His face was probably all the kinds of grey that it wasn't supposed to be, and his breathing wasn't going to be quite so good until he was propped up on another bed again. But her hands still felt nice, and he let the soft hands lay him down on his own bed in his own room. He didn't quite manage a smile at the fact that the girl would normally get in bed with him, not worry over whether or not he was going to live through the night. But the expression on her face when she looked round his room was a warning. And then the head shaking. Uh oh. Did he leave dirty novels lying around? A picture of some other woman, maybe? Was his room too dirty? He was about to sit up and offer some kind of apology... until he heard the reason for her apparent displeasure. The books. He supposed she'd been too occupied with saving his life to notice that all he'd looted was the one crate. Apparently she didn't understand. His expression was a bit tense as he looked for both his justification and some way to comfort the girl with the tear-filled purple eyes.

He couldn't think of anything before he heard her sniffle and watched her black curtain of hair swish away behind her as she sat in front of the window... she wanted an explanation hen he got better. He could give her one now. It was the least he could do. With a bit of effort, he managed to push himself into a sitting position and stared into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Brielle. I didn't think I was in danger, and I certainly didn't dream that somebody would hide you in the box I was looking for."

The expression on his face grew into a small smile as he looked at her. She really was very pretty, even with her eyes red from tears. He wanted to hug her until she didn't want to cry anymore. Right now, all he could do as talk.

"All I am is a collector. An aggressive collector. Most of my raids go perfectly fine, and I don't make a habit of taking axes to the gut. My other scars aren't nearly as horrible as that one will be."

Varus opened his arms a bit apologetically.

"C'mere? I swear there's more to that apology."

GP

Name
    Brielle Vivette
    Race
    Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

At first I was reluctant to crawl into the bed though it certainly did look welcoming after the tiring day I had, had. Pushing a flustered hand through the black sea of hair I made my way towards him. Crawling into the soft cozy bed was something I welcomed all too quickly, his arms wrapped around my frame like a strong cocoon. His bare chest pressed against my back made me shiver a little, he smelled of books as odd as it sounds. How when you open the pages to a good novel and the smell of the cover and the warn pages in case you in it. Smiling softly I burrowed a bit father down into the covers before resting my head on the plush pillow. My finger tips traced patterns over his arms laced around my waist, absentmindedly.

"Varus," my voice was soft a bit hoarse from crying a bit before as he hummed in response to me saying his name. "Why is it that I am so comfortable around you? Do you think we could be kindred spirits, or soulmates? I heard that some people find their soulmate and they are just drawn to them. Do you believe in such a thing and that we may be one another's?" I could tell my voice was a little more hopefully than I had anticipated.

I knew it was such a silly thing to ask but why else would I feel the way I did around him? Could it be that I am just so lonely and crave some affection? I refuse to believe that I am that type of woman when I have spent my life in solitude and been just fine with it. He had to be something to me, I feel things for him that I haven't for any one in this world. He makes me feel alive when I have felt dead for so many years, he makes me feel daring and confident. His breath fanned across my neck causing me to bite down on my lower lip. His body so close to my own and his lack of clothing along with my own was another thing, I would never do this with someone that wasn't my soulmate. Would I? I could feel my heart pound against my breast bone waiting for him to answer my question, I silently prayed I wasn't making a fool of myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123