Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1" 180 lbs.
    Job
    Mage

The Capybara Wants to Play

Hello, all.

I want to get back into writing again. Looking to start up a thread or two with Atzar. I definitely prefer quests over battles, but that's not a hard rule - I'd do a battle if it tells a good story and is something I can build on in the future. I'd prefer to just take on one or two people per quest, so I reserve the right to be somewhat selective in who I write with.

I don't really have an up-to-date profile. My last one was in 2011 (I think) and I've effectively crossed out his entire history since then. As it stands, he's a human elemental wizard who grew up in Alerar. A few things happened, and now he's no longer interested in living there - nothing illegal, not running from the law or anything, just wants a change of scenery. He's shallow and full of himself, but overall he's not a bad guy at present. ...and that's really all you need to know for now. Atzar can justifiably appear anywhere except maybe Salvar (if they're as antimagic as I recall). I'll go into more detail when I choose some people and get to planning.

I have a couple of long-term goals with the character which I'd be happy to share as they become relevant, but at the moment I'm open for pretty much anything. I'd be happy to play sidekick in whatever story arcs you may have as well, if I can work out a way to have Atzar grow from the experience. So if a narcissistic wizard and a few fireballs could liven up your story, hit me up!
    Last edited by Atzar; 06-17-16 at 01:57 PM.

EXP: 780, Level: 1
    Level completed: 39%, EXP required for next level: 1,220
    Level completed: 39%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,220
    GP

Name
    Devyn Tarrendane (OOC, call me Lincoln)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'6, 125 llbs
    Job
    Inventor/Engineer/Mercenary

View Profile
    Hi! My character Devyn is a mechanic, and after a few events, she's especially interested in combining magic with machines. I don't know if you'd be interested in that sort of thing, but maybe they could do something with that. she'd definitely need someone with magic, and I feel like their personalities would clash a bit since she doesn't exactly like narcissistic people, which could make for an interesting dynamic. As for more details, I only have a few vague ideas, but maybe something that has to do with people who'd rather not see the two combined, or a quest for some type of metal that can channel magic?

If she can be of any help with one of the long-term goals you ha din mind, I'd be happy to do that as well! So... yeah.

Starslayer and the Mad King
    EXP: 48,726, Level: 9
    Level completed: 48%, EXP required for next level: 5,274
    Level completed: 48%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,274
    GP

Name
    Skie dan Sabriel/ Avery Nito
    Race
    Moontae
    Hair Color
    Black/Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue/Green
    Build
    tall and slender

View Profile
    I have one or two alts, open to using my main, and looking for a good fun quest or two.
    Sometimes love looks like torture

List of my alts