Hey everyone! It's you favorite friendly head of Realm of Greetings here! I've been noticing a trend among some of our new profiles and new players that I felt the need to share! When you're doing your profile and add a picture, or a link to the picture, it may cause a bit of a snaffu with our system and falsely flag it as spam. What this means is you might not be able to see it, because it might get partitioned off somewhere else on the site for a little bit.

The reason this happens is because of the way our spam catching system works. When a new account is made, the first post, or the first few posts, will be monitored by the anti spam bot. If you post a link in any of these posts, it will flag the post or thread for moderation. I've never seen what it looks like from a non mod side, but from what I've gathered it hides the post until a moderator comes and looks at it. I'm usually pretty quick on the draw when it comes to fixing this for RoG profiles, but I just wanted people to know what was potentially happening.

To avoid this, either refrain from posting with pictures or links on your initial post, and then edit them in, or make an introductory thread in the proper sub-forum before posting your profile!

Yours Truly

~Cards of Fate, AKA Fred