(Closed to Luna, PM if wishing to join)
(WARNING, Adult rated content follows)

There are no fingerprints deep underwater. Nothing to tie one to a crime. A good motto when disposing of bodies. You see, water was a good way to get rid of people who you didn't want. Much like this woman who I had just finished have a grand time with, I looked at her lifeless body as she was slowly sinking to the bottom of the ocean. A Cannonball was attached to a chain in which was dragging her down. She was already long far gone. Watching people drown was not so fun. You never got to savor the moments you had with them. Snapping necks and piercing their heart was too quick.

No, for this young lass, I had been a bit more graphic with. She was missing multiple parts of her skin where I had removed it with either an instrument of pain, or my teeth, or nails. Thinking about that, I might want to clean myself up in a bit. Maybe a nice swim? I smiled a little as I remembered the lust the woman had before I had started to get a little too rough on her. She was nice, and tasted good. Both as licking and kissing, as well as eating and devouring her heart. Quite a lass. I had to rub my left shoulder and left chest, just above the bosom as she had decided to fight back with her fingernails.

Bitch

I took a hold of the clothing she had once been wearing. A rather nice looking corset, and some very tight pants. After taking my dip in the water to clean off the blood, I dried myself off, and put on the woman's clothing. They fit fairly well, but the corset was a little too tight around my breasts. Nothing a little loosening of the back cords could fix.

Rowing back towards shore, I came up to the harbor, and decided it was time to go back to my little apartment that I had borrowed for the night, and would sleep til the moon rose up again. I never was one for a lot of sunlight. Considering my part time job was getting money from people who wanted to take advantage of women, I used my body, used their body, took their money, and then enjoyed as they screamed in the night where no one could hear them.

Lets just hope I can avoid contact with people that might have known this little whore who I just killed off.