Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile

The Chronicle - The Althanas Festival Edition

August 21, 2016

Althanas Festival

After the success of last year's Althanas Day, we have decided to extend the festivities to a three-day event! This year, we will celebrate the world and writers of Althanas from Saturday, September 3rd, to Monday, September 5th. Across these 72 hours, we will strive to reach 1250 posts and $500 dollars in donations. We came close to our goals last year, so with two extra days, and a push from the whole community, I know we'll reach it.

An email has been sent out to all members of Althanas, past and present. We have been fortunate enough to have many veterans return, and settle back in, over the past year. Perhaps a few more will make an appearance as the Althanas Festival approaches.

Check out a list of features that will make this event the biggest the site has seen!

♦ An Althanas Discord server, which will run during the entire event.

♦ A 1.5x EXP boost to all threads completed during the long weekend. This is the perfect opportunity for you to wrap up all of your old threads, and earn a bit of extra experience doing so!

♦ A 2.5x EXP boost to all threads started and completed during the long weekend. Unlike last year, you'll have three days to start and finish your threads for the additional EXP.

♦ A 3x modifier on all AP earned from Saturday to Monday. Stock up on AP, and use it to have all of those new threads judged!

♦ Multiple vignettes, which will be spread out across the three days. Winning these vignettes will still earn you the vignette badge and the rewards!

♦ Two boss battles! Participating in these battles will earn you a unique boss battle badge, so be sure to sign up as soon as the threads open!

♦ An inn thread, which welcomes all characters, and will issue Althanas Festival rewards at the end of the weekend.

♦ A series of unique badges that can only be earned by participating during the Althanas Festival! One will be awarded just for posting during the 72 hour event!
    Last edited by Cards of Fate; 08-21-16 at 11:23 PM.
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.