Thread: The Last Ixian Knight. (Open!!!)

EXP: 5,976, Level: 3
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next level: 3,024
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,024
    GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Blue (Deeply inset eye-sockets, no eyeballs, only a glowing energy)
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile

The Last Ixian Knight. (Open!!!)

(This thread is now closed to Nicollete. Thanks for understanding. Thank you!!!)

Lorenor stared at The Citadel's structure for what felt like a long time.

It's been some time since the last venture here. He thought to himself. Back then he was a crazed follower of N'Jal...but now...things were different. He was different. After the man named Sei saved him. Reformation the Ixian Knights called it. It could even have saved a man like him. But what is truly different now? Lorenor thought to himself. He looked up at the structure of the building, an amalgam structure comprised of the various cultures of Althanas's many sentient races. One of Lorenor's many past lives...he'd been present when the structure was first built. But that was a long time ago.

His eyes narrowed, as he stood there deep in thought. His mind was a whirl wind of thoughts, thinking back on recent events...as he could recall them. Five years. Reformation took five years of my long life. I had regained my purpose I sought for...but at what personal cost? Lorenor was certain of one thing. He would always be loyal to Sei Orlouge. Lorenor thought back to the time he spent in Reformation...that time he'd given to The Ixian Knights. It had branded him a Knight for the rest of his cursed existence. The heavy sword he wore across his back was a testament to the sacrifice he'd given. And as he'd emerged from the darkness...he'd become something else entirely. Free from N'Jal's curse. Free from her taint. I am a Paladin of the order now... Lorenor thought as he considered the gravity of what that meant. Where once there was only darkness and evil...a light had grown. However faint it was...it was still a light. And that light imbued Lorenor with a certain level of control of it's secrets...a new kind of hunger and thirst filled Lorenor's soul.

The monk walked up to Lorenor very casually as they oft do.

"You look troubled." The monk said carefully, remembering his place.

"I am wondering about a few things. Has Sei Orlouge been around these parts of late? I wanted to ask him some things..." Lorenor said. And perhaps fight alongside him one last time...

The monk had an equally troubled expression on his face. "That is a name I have not heard in many years..." The monk said calmly. "He vanished some time back, the causes or his destination remain a mystery to our historians and archivists." The monk said calmly.

The Paladin had a distant look on his face...

"He's gone then...I never had a chance to properly thank him for what he has given me." Lorenor said in response.

The monk rubbed his chink in deep thought. "Perhaps you can speak to me further about these matters?"

So many lives I've touched and yet mine is in perfect shambles. Lorenor sighed.

"I appreciate the thought, Master Monk." Lorenor looked away for a long moment and then returned his gaze back to the monk. "Perhaps after I've competed in The Citadel's chambers. We can mayhaps have a chat then." Lorenor said. He was old, he was tired...but the fire for combat was still in his heart.

I am searching for my purpose... The Paladin thought to himself.

"You wish to compete? Do you have an Arena in mind or can we allow the fates to create what may be?" The monk asked.

"A basic combat arena would do fine, maybe even someplace in Concordia Forest." Lorenor said to the monk. "Always did feel more at home there anyway." Lorenor began to walk towards the interior workings of the building alongside the monk....

(Enter Here^Arena is Concordia Forest but anywhere within it's vast depths. Feel free to be creative as to where we end up. Much appreciated and let's have some fun!!!)
    Last edited by Mutant_Lorenor; 08-22-16 at 10:54 AM.
    The Alpha and The Omega.
    The Beginning and The End.