Name: The Tome of Battles

Nickname/Alias: Battles

Race: Magic Book

Height: 2’

Width: 1’

Thick: 1000 sheets of parchment

Weight: 30 lbs.

Personality: None yet, (Flat)

History: War is one of thousands of books in the Magic Book Library. He was only created recently so he has nothing in him yet.
    Appearance: He looks like a giant floating tome with a floating quill and inkwell next to him.

Skills: None

Abilities:
    Levitation – The book, quill and inkwell all levitate about 5’ off the ground which is about the same height as someone holding them would be.

Creation (Class): When he writes these down, they appear. Upon death of creations the backlash removes all magic from Battles and he falls as does the quill and inkwell. Quill on top of book, inkwell next to book. These are just regular beings and has no magic abilities themselves. Only one creation can be controlled at a time.
    Animal (Subclass):
    Humanoid (Subclass):
    Human Warrior – A Man with a sword and shield. All he can do is attack with the sword and shield. No special abilities.

Mammal (Subclass):
    Wolf – Just a regular grey wolf. Nothing really special.
    Last edited by The Magic Writer; 09-18-16 at 08:06 AM.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Hello and welcome to Althanas! This profile looks incredibly interesting in terms of abilities. Due to it's uniqueness it will take a little bit of time to figure out how to process this profile in terms of our rules. Please wait and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks~

Card of Fate: Head of Realm of Greetings
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

Is everything alright Cards?

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Can you elaborate on exactly how strong each summon is?
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

updated

GP

Name
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Imagine you were telling me what an actual character could do. Instead of saying level one, tell me how strong he is. How fast can he move? etc. This will help me regulate the strength of the familiars.

update

Hey, I decided to cancel this account so please send this to the incomplete. thanks