Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile

Project: Chat-style RP

So my friend and I Valandil have been writing a thread together using facebook chat using our characters from Althanas. Here they are prsented in forms of ten posts per Althanas post.
    Phi: Philomel was walking down the street of Radadanth.

Val: Valandil was napping under a tree while Dak was pouncing on plants, the wolf pup rolled around in the grass.

Phi: Veridian spied the wolf and tipped his head to the side.

Val: Dak rooted around the tall grass crawling around trying to catch the butterflies that took off. The pup looked up and spied the fox and ran towards him.

Phi: Veridian sat back on his haunches, tipping his head to the side and waited for the wolf to come to him. He blinked.

Val: The wolf ran up and started barking and pouncing around wag his tail and pouncing from side to side. He ran round the fox playfully pouncing and jumping.

Phi: Veridian huffed, rolling his eyes in the best manner he could. He watched the animal and contacted Philomel. I found the wolf pup belonging to your friend.

Val: Dak snuck up behind Veridian and tried to grab his tail.

Phi: Veridian didn't like that. He turned, hissing sharply.

Val: Dak jumped back in surprise. He started to hunch down and crawling under his gaze.
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job

View Profile
    Phi: Veridian snapped once, but then retreated back to a calm repose.

Val: Dak slowly walks up and gently paws the fox.

Phi: Veridian sat there proudly, watching him with brilliant gold eyes.

Val: Valandil opens one eye with all the noise of Dak barking and sits up and spies the fox.

Phi: Veridian swished his long brush tail and looked over at Valandil. He slowly grinned in his foxy way before inclining his head.

Val: "Oh it's you," said Valandil, crossing his legs. Valandil glanced around for where one went the other is never far.

Phi: Veridian looked back at Dak and chirruped at him before leaning onto all four paws and stretching. He yawned a little and turned around to pad away.

Val: Valandil stretched and got to his feet gather his belongings and set off after the fox, whistling for the wolf as he went.

Phi: Veridian walked around two corners until he came into contact with Philomel. He wound around her legs like a cat, coming around she stopped to wait for the elf and wolf to catch up.

Val: Dak came round the corner first and spied the faun. He crouched low and excitedly wagged his tail and charged towards her running around, licking any bare skin he could find.
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Lyre-Bearer
    GP

Name
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job

View Profile
    Phi: Philomel stepped out of the way as he came forth, making a slight expression of unease. "Puppy..." she said. Veridian chortled.

Val: Dak kept licking philomel everywhere he could until Valandil shouted for him to sit. Dak sat and looked with a sad expression at Philomel.
    "My apologies lady Philomel."

Phi: "It's fine," she said with a vague smile, calmly moving to the side to pet the dog.

Val: How may I help you," asked Valandil with a bow. "Would you care for a drink?"

Phi: She stood up straight, and paused before nodding. "Sure."

Val: They headed to the nearest inn and Valandil pointed to a secluded table at the back.

Phi: Philomel looked at him and smiled a little before nodding and gesturing for Veridian. The fox ran forwards and darted underneath the table.

Val: Valandil tuned to Dak crouched down to his level and looked him in the eye "Dak..... Go play." Dak turned his head to the side slightly, licked Valandil on the nose then ran off outside to the forest. "Now what do you want to drink?"

Phi: "Lager. And Veridian will have ..." Veridian spied her as two golden dots in the shadows. "He'll have whisky."
    She sat down.

Val: Valandil went to the bar and returned with the drinks. He placed the whisky down in front of Veridian in a bowl. Valandil pulled out his seat and sat down.

Lyre-Bearer
    GP

Name
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job

View Profile
    Phi: She lounged back, kicking up her hooves and pulling her purple braid over her shoulder. There was the sound of lapping beneath the table. "Thank you," she said, taking rhe lager.

Val: "So" Valandil said taking a drink, "What do I owe the pleasure?"

Phi: "I have no idea. It could be said that you are in my city." She smirked a little. "One cannot say that you owe a pleasure when you were the one that came across us."

Val: " I was napping under the tree when your fox found me." He smiled a little happy with his rhyme.

Phi: "Then this is an unexpected pleasure?"

Val: "Indeed it is." He said with a smile and Raised his glass towards the faun.

Phi: She raised hers to meet his, and inclined her head.

Val: "Almien," he said as he clanged his glass to hers.

Phi: She raised an eyebrow. "Sorry?"

Val: "Cheers." He smiled.

Lyre-Bearer
    GP

Name
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job

View Profile
    Phi: "In... elvish?"

Val: "Yes."
    "Well" Valandil said as he finished his drink, "Shall we see what mischief we can cause? "

Phi: "Mischief?" She raised an eyrbrow. "My dear, it's adventure and revenge I deal in, never mischief."

Val: "Let go have some fun. This is your town you must have an idea or two."

Phi: She burst into laughter. "Yeah but my form of 'fun'..."

Val: "There's always time for that later" he smiled. "Lets go look at the notices for some fun."

Phi: "If people pay," she shrugged. "Besides I make enough money from my ladies these days anyway."

Val: "Unless you have other ideas or somewhere else to be?"

Phi: "Nowhere else to be right now..." she shrugged. "Though we set sail in two days."

Val: "Well then" he said with a smile and offered his hand "Shall we off and see where this adventure takes us?"

Lyre-Bearer
    GP

Name
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job

View Profile
    Phi: She smiled a little and nodded before taking a moment and suddenly downing her drink.

Val: He watched as the faun gulped down the last of the larger with hand stretched out towards her.

Phi: She looked at it a while, then laughed and stood, not taking it. She rolled back her shoulders and started out before him.

Val: He stood there for a second feeling stupid grabbed his sword and equipment and flung them over his shoulder and left, whistling for Dak as he did.

Phi: She smirked a little as she walked out. "You're my friend, dear elf, but rarely do I hold hands." Veridian followed at a close pace, sneaking out behind them.

Val: "It was only a Guesture to help you to your hooves and a mark of friendship I apologise my lady." Valandil bent down to pat the young wolf pup as it rubbed it's face against his chest. "Shall we?"

Phi: "It's fine," she laughed again in a high pleasant tone. "No offence made. And yes, we can."

Val: They headed off down narrow lanes towards the centre of the city where any adventure postings would likely to be found. Dak ran ahead sniffing at everything he could get his nose in.

Phi: Philomel laughed at the young wolf. Veridian scampered ahead of them, running forwards to sneak in and nip at Dak's tail before darting away on his white paws, as if nothing had happened.

Val: Dak was confused he began to chase his own tail thinking something was on it. Valandil laughed and said, "Pt gm orna'val esk."

Lyre-Bearer
    GP

Name
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job

View Profile
    Phi: Philomel looked over to him and smiled. "Pt gm," she said. 'It is.'

Val: They arrive down at the centre of town where posts for jobs at the such were made. Valandil searched the board for anything of interest. "Hmmm....dwarf seeks help to take a mountain.... Wizard wants to destroy a ring." "Bandits on high way."

Phi: "Bandits are old news," she commented, "... A ring? What sort of ring?" She looked to the elf..

Val: "Here ones of a possible kidnapping of a young girl by a group of orcs from a farm just outside town."

Phi: "Orcs are always fun." She paused, "I had a recent run in with goblins. They are idiots."

Val: "Orcs it is," pulling the flyer down and they headed off to retrieve their respective mounts.

Phi: Philomel nodded and turned away to head off to get her mighty tera'k.

Val: It was long that Valandil was waiting on the outskirts of town on his stallion, with its grey hair and white mane flowing with the wind.

Phi: Philomel met him there, her mighty huge beast, built like a bison, moving effortlessly under her. Veridian was poised behind her.

Val: Dak was no were to be seen when the faun and her familiar turned up Valandil took out a water skin and offered it to Philomel.