Silver
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6"0' / 170
    Job
    Wanderer

To Crash and Flow

This hands clasping my waist was something I never tiered of. regardless of his sheltered upbringing his fingers were surprisingly strong. It was just as well, the tighter he held and trusted, the more the pain inside me turned to please. It was a dance I had grown accustomed to, thanks to him, and the many others before him. For a time now I had allowed myself a chance to completely loose myself in this extacy. Knowing my body was merely on loan, and that at any moment I could cease to exist only emboldened me to abuse it. After all, life was short and disaster- unpredictable.

He clasped the whole of my hair into his fist and his trusts became more violent. he was close, and I was ready to receive him.

"Fuck me" I said. Without shame.

I had lost that a long time ago.

He bit the back of my neck, and with that a fire ripped through my chest, unloading all of my energy in one visceral bodily function. The sheets were wet, but he was not nearly done.

He continued for quite a while, and I allowed him, after all he had given me what I wanted. Who was I to deny his pleasure? Who was I to deny anyone anything?

I had been in this world for a short while, in many ways I was still learning in ways it behaved, with all its subtleties and incongruencies. Yes, I knew this world had many rules, many of them unknown to me, save for one which was perfectly clear. I was no one. I had no warm memories of a childhood to retreat to, no family for me to follow to the future, no friends in the present, and definitely no visible end.

My true birth was in a forest floor, naked, and without shred of human thought. Through the kindness of strangers I was able to find a footing in the world, as I searched for answers to my past. Though what I uncovered was unlike anything I was expecting. A diety was destroyed, leaving behind the vessel of his body, and somehow I awoke within it, meant to care for it until the moment its sprit would reclaim it. What would happen to me then, I did not know.

Death is a relative thing I suppose.

He, however, was Life.

Vern, finished, and at some point had collapsed beside me. Even as a the pile of exhausted flesh he had become he was the embodiment of beauty. Though his features were definitely elven, he had a quality to him that stood out from the wiry and slender features of his kind. his hair was dark, thick eyebrows, and square chin. Here is when I mention the beautiful shade of his eyes, but to be perfectly honest I struggle to remember.Though I have no doubt they were a pair of jewels in his face.

I enjoyed watching him that night as he succumbed to sleep. Yes he was handsome, and often I avoid qualifying people on their appearance. But for once I was proud to have conquered someone like him, not only beautiful, but rich.

Perhaps I had lost my dignity instead?
    Last edited by Melancor; 10-24-16 at 03:33 AM.

The wicked arrogantly hunt down the weak.
    Let them be caught in the evil they plan for others.
    Lord, make them feel true terror,
    Let them remember that they are naught but men.