(Youtube intro)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHATSupyouguysit'sREDFORD here with another ALTHYGAMES judgment session!

This week we've got FOUR posts to judge so let's not keep you waiting and dive RIGHT in.

Number one: The armbender in a bind
First place goes to my boy Fennik (shoutout) for writing a tale with actual backstory, and tossing it in a sequence with another of his posts! Just, where DOES he put all that drink? I dunnomaybewe'llfindout on the next althygames, but right now he's got a sweet 150 gp for winning.

Nombre deux: The hot mess express
Second place belongs to Karina, who along with Fennik were the only two people who actually followed the prompt by actually drinking someone under and becoming intoxicated. Mechanics issues aside it was a fun story and we'll see where the next stop is, on the HOT. MESS. EXPRESS.

*youtube host laughter*
Ahem!

Episode III: Revenge of the sick:
Vincent Cain earns a few gold pieces for a story that doesn't quite meet the prompt, but gets a few points across anyways. He also nearly vomits all over John, which is a NONO anyways. But STILL! An excellent tale of a man who has to get shitfaced to admit that he's got a crush, very true to life indeed! You hold a mirror up to all of us friend.

HONORABLE MENTION: Skeletons in the Tavern. Err closet. Whatever.
A most honorable mention to Elite Optic, who though scary and mean, had to contend with a drinking contest in which he could not become intoxicated. Though not exactly following the prompt, posts by elite are always just that.
ELITE!

Althygames are CLOSED people, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!

Outro cinematic:

Thanks for watching guys and don'tforgetto pin that like button to the wall like it owes you money and beat the shit out of it until I get out of my parent's basement. Please it's so lonely.

But anyway be sure to subscribe to my channel and have a great week!