Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Light Blue
    Build
    5'10.5 162 lbs.
    Job
    Whatever comes

"It is an honor to meet you Lorenor." Gadrial said, nodded his head as he spoke.

Gadrial had noticed that Lorenor was was for the most part quit. "So, If I may ask Lorenor, do you know much about this ring?" Gadrial asked, also noting the three men staring in their direction. Gadrial could not help but shoot a smile, a nod, and a toast towards them. "I am not too worried about them gentleman. They try this every so often, the big one, Lex. He will find some new guys for next time." He added.

The smell of the whisky was powerful and combined with the aromas of tobacco and cannabis helped to hide the oders of urine, and wet fur that seemed to creep in through he door as folks came and left at will.

John looked up at Lorenor when Lorenor had spoken to him.

EXP: 5,976, Level: 3
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next level: 3,024
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,024
    GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    The Unsent
    Hair Color
    Bald
    Eye Color
    Blue (Deeply inset eye-sockets, no eyeballs, only a glowing energy)
    Build
    5.0'/200lbs
    Job
    Paladin of Ixian Knights

View Profile
    Lorenor looked at the boy and then at his ring.

"The crest..." Lorenor wondered how much he should honestly reveal to the boy from his knowledge of the Thayne Codex's two version.

Both The Thayne Codex itself, and The Necronomicon. The book of N'Jal. The words of The Necronomicon were never meant for the eyes of the living. Lorenor rubbed his chin as the question was asked. "Judging by the glow around the crest...I'd say the crest is Elven. Possibly Raiaeran in nature. To which clan or tribe the crest belongs to...I do not know." Lorenor was being truthful. He was thinking back to his limited knowledge of the Elf-folk. The Thayne Codex speaks of the people of Ruild, and other forests of the world. But the Raiaeran Elves information is not known to me. I have not been there in many lifetimes. Lorenor considered what was his right to tell the boy, and what wasn't.

"If you intend to go to Raiaera, I can accompany you." Lorenor said truthfully. "It is dangerous there right now, and my power will be a boon to your quest." Lorenor knew of the plaguelands, and their current state with the walking dead currently travelling across the country side. Lorenor had once been a follower of N'Jal, but he'd broken free from her grasp. The Paladin knew that the ring had power...judging by the glow of the crest. The nature of the power itself...was not known to him at that point. Perhaps someday, I shall help him understand the nature of the ring...the nature of all magical items of such a nature. Lorenor had a calm expression on his face, and he was considering what information he had that was honestly within his rights to give.

The big man at their table seemed like a burly fisticuffs sort of guy. Lorenor wondered. Is he a blacksmith...? Lorenor wondered. He looked towards John for a moment and asked out right. "Hey. John, was it? You one of them blacksmith folks?" Lorenor had to know. "Perhaps you can identify the metal of his ring." Lorenor had no knowledge of metallurgy and blacksmithing arts. He was simply a humble Paladin and a Hero in the making.
    The Alpha and The Omega.
    The Beginning and The End.

Fists of Fury
    EXP: 29,216, Level: 7
    Level completed: 28%, EXP required for next level: 5,784
    Level completed: 28%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,784
    GP

Name
    (Sir) John Albert Cromwell
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Sandy blonde, falls around his shoulders barely
    Eye Color
    blue
    Build
    7'8", 593lbs
    Job
    Armored brute, mercenary, blacksmith

View Profile
    John disregarded the question about Salvar from this stranger at the bar, but warily regarded him.

Does he know?

The half-giant tried to relax, wondering if this was a trap. Nobody had come for him in a long time. Had Band's men put out another bounty? For a moment he considered trashing them both, and likely the entire tavern, before a clearer head prevailed. Many knew of Salvar's champions. He took a deep breath and recovered himself. Hopefully he wouldn't need to hurt anyone today.

But if it came to it, he would be ready.

A question snapped him out of his suspicious musings, and he took the ring, far too small for his fingers, and turned it over in his hand, pulling a tendril of the magical armor he'd hidden beneath his shirt to his finger. He touched the ring, brushing a light layer of tarnish off ths surface.

"It's silver," he said aloud before laying it down on the tabletop, returning to his drink for a moment. To Raieria? Dangerous.

But he was going that way anyway in a few days. Maybe he could make some coin, help the boy, and get there early. "Raieria is dangerous, and it's about to get even worse."
    'nature denied me claws and fangs, so I tore the earth apart, forging them of iron and crafting them of steel'

Althanas' Fitiest Fiter (2015-2016)

got an ingot of titanium
    http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...osed-to-Logan)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12