Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Her words, her insisting hands, and writhing body pressing into his caused a toothy grin on her pale captor. Lye had long since been without a woman in his bed. The prospect of whores or forcing himself upon another disinterested him. In his years of spilling blood in search of answers, the concept of love drowned in the final heartbeats of his victims and remained lost to times long forgotten. Yet somehow, his captive’s exhaustion, her resilience to his punishment, and naive first experiences of lust spurned a fire in his loins.

“I could give it to you,” he coaxed in a low, velvet tone. “Release…”

His hand pressed against her mound, meeting resistance from her intact innocence. Her lips parted into a moan with brows furrowed from the soft pain of pressure. Lye eased away from her and watched her body collapse upon herself from the reeling sensations that heated her soft skin. He shifted himself and stood. The stones at the bottom of the tub clattered together as he stepped free from the bath and fetched a linen towel. He wrapped it loosely around his exposed waist and knelt beside the large trunk where he sifted through several flasks of herbs and serums.

“Can you make it to the bed, pet?” he asked, attentions focused on the contents he poured into an ornamental flask.

Amari lifted herself up and out of the tub, quietly grabbing the last towel and drying herself off with it, the best she could. Her skin prickled and twitched, and it appeared as though her breathing still staggered. She quietly headed to the bed and sat in the centre, legs crossed. Her hands shoved between them. It appeared as though she were attempting to clumsily explore her own body, whilst trying to hide the action from Lye. It did not go unnoticed by him.

Lye finished with a pinch of dry leaves and began to speak in a language foreign to the common tongue. The silver filigree around the flask shimmered and the contents took on a soft light. Incantation complete, light faded to reveal a clear, bubbling potion.

Lye walked over to where Amari lay and leaned over her. His hand softly cupped her neck beneath her jaw and tilted her head into the rim of the flask.

“Drink,” he commanded as he tilted the solution against her lips. Amari grasped his hands against the cup, tilting it further to her lips. Lye smirked seeing how readily she drank, and how her questions had ceased. Amari struggled and made a small choking noises. The potion would be taking effect, paralysis setting into her body. Her hands fell limp to her sides, still, she continued till the last drop was tilted into her throat. “Good, pet.”

Amari fell forward, unable to move her body. Her head landed on his shoulder. “Paralysis? Why?” Lye expected her to be angry, but instead, her voice held curiosity.

“Because you didn’t mean it,” he stated crassly as the empty flask rolled to the floorboards. As the elixir worked its way through her body, Lye tested the desired effect but running a single nail from the nape of her neck, over her collarbone, between the valley of her breast, and down to the inside of her thighs. His lips parted into a grin as her skin prickled from his touch.

“Didn’t mean w-ah..hhh….” her eyes rolled into the back of her head - her curiosity looked as though it disappeared, her question lost in a whimper and the wanton look of lust filled her gaze. Her eyes flickered gold briefly. “Please…” She begged him, “ more .”

Lye firmly gripped her legs and pulled her against him to the edge of the bed. He leaned over her body, pressing skin against skin until his breath heated her neck. His lips hovered just out of touch.

“You’re not Amari,” he hissed in a venomous whisper. He roughly grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger and urged her face closer to his. “You’re mine.”

Lye’s verdant gaze looked into hers. Her eyes seemed defiant at first but as his hand snaked behind her head, they relaxed into lustful subservience. He pulled her up from the bed and his teeth sank into the tender flesh of her neck. She groaned in response, hissing a low “yesss…” through clenched teeth, unseen by Lye - her eyes flickered, glowing softly in response to his advances. Her reaction stirred a primal urge and the assassin’s arm wrapped around her waist to pull her against him. The warmth of her genitalia pressed against him, slick with her desire and lust.

Lye failed to gauge his strength and the flavor of copper erupted over his tongue. With a deep gasp, he pulled away from her neck and let the small trickle of crimson trail over her bare body. Lye felt alive, enraged, but enthralled at the same time. His grasp tightened on her and nails bit against her skin. Amari’s breath quivered at the pain, the softest tones of enjoyment on her lips. “Good.” He drawled, seeing the past few days had not been wasted.

Her body fell from his arms back to the bed, where he purchased a firm grip on her supple breast.The other hand crawled across her abdomen and his touch raked down the inside of her thigh. He smirked. She was dripping, and helpless to resist - helpless to sate her own budding desires. Lye continued to tease her, grazing his teeth on her nipples, chancing a taste of her nether regions - dragging nails across skin, breaking her flesh- every action elicited another moan as she begged for him to continue. For him to take her right there. He pressed himself against her entrance, teasing to do so, but refrained.

“No.” He said flatly, lifting his body from hers, beads of sweat formed on her forehead, and her brows furrowed in confusion and frustration, her faintly glowing eyes dimmed. “I’m going to leave you here, pet.” He stressed the word. “I’m going to ensure you feel this way, all night. Tomorrow, I will test you again. If you please me, you will finally have your ‘release’.”

He left her lying bedside and snatched the flask from the floor. Again, he mixed a new serum of herbs, roots, nectar, and essences. The flask glowed as he worked.

“No…” she whimpered, struggling - unable to move as he walked away from her. “Please…” She begged, “Please Master...Please…” Lye felt his lip flare at her cries. His neck craned into a series of pops. An urge nagged at the back of his mind to silence her, but the methods differed from his usual thoughts of violence. His grip tightened on the flask as the light faded from it and the potion took form. He turned to her, crumpled upon the bed with eyes shimmering, pleading in the flickering light of the fireplace. The warm glow of flames painted her fair skin in enticing hues. Inadvertently, the assassin felt his teeth clench and grind.

“No,” he repeated. “If you want it, you’ll prove it to me. But today has tired me.” He approached her, his own exposed midriff eye level to the lustful woman. He grinned, but against his lingering thoughts, he pulled her head up, and poured the contents down her throat. Intended only to intensify her desires, a twist on the common love potion, he set the empty flask beside as she coughed up beads of the sweet syrup. Amari’s breath became heavy and moans escaped between fruitless efforts to move as Lye laid her out comfortably.

“Who are you?” he asked again with a grin, testing her once more.

“I’m yours…” She moaned.

With a venomous chuckle, he covered her glistening body with a the furs crumpled by her feet. He watched her eyes trail him with a pleading glare as he walked to the spare firewood and tossed another log into the blaze.

“We’ll see about that,” he replied, snatching his attire from the cabin floor and beginning to dress. “Tomorrow.”

“Master….” She breathed, the way she said it sent a wave of something through Lye. “Master...please...I’m yours. I’m your pet, your play thing, please...just use me...Master…”

Lye finished tightening the buckles around his waist, keeping his attentions away from her cries. He affixed his equipment to the belt and finished by throwing his arctic cloak over his shoulders.

“Sleep well, pet,” he mouthed before his form slipped through the walls like a ghost. The soft, throaty chuckle fading as he left.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    Thread: The Third Day
    Participants: Lye & Mari
    Judgment Type: No Judgment

Congratulations!

Lye receives 1400 EXP and 110 GP.
    Mari receives 730 EXP and 100 GP.
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    All EXP and GP have been added!
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12