violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Hysteria, can you let me know if I need to edit my sword stuff at all? I wasn't sure what really to do, and so I wrote a giant bunny bursting from the end of it and doing a damage thing similar to what I have seen but I am happy to edit it to not using it or other
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

I was wondering about that. The first ability of the rabbit is the jump/kick one I posted in this thread (however I'd like to make some small artistic changes). I'll. Post the second ability the swords after my next post (tommrow night because I feel like crap and my post shall be such as well if I tried to write now).

So far Phi your sword can (with the slight artistic change):

Mao, the Rabbit – Wood
    Kick – Green vines burst from the sword and wrap around the legs of the weilder. The vines are as strong as steel, and while they offer some protection, that is not their main function. Using the amazing tensile strength of the vines the user can kick and jump with tremendous force. A kick can smash steel.with ease, while a jump can send her or him flying through the air two dozen meters. The vines may be summoned for a combined three posts.

Each sword has a theme, be that high but random damage like the goat, infiltration of the rat, or manouverbility of the rabbit. While the rabbit lacks the ability to attack someone directly like some of the others, it can move you to where you need to be, for example launching you towards Dream.

EXP: 1,765, Level: 1
    Level completed: 89%, EXP required for next level: 235
    Level completed: 89%,
    EXP required for next level: 235
    GP

Name
    Josette Hawkes
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'8 / 155
    Job
    Arcane Knight

View Profile
    I'm eager to see what the horse's theme is!

I've started my post, but I'm being dragged away from the computer. I'm still planning to drag Storm to safety in my post, which I'll finish in the next couple hours (whenever I'm able to get back).

EXP: 38,655, Level: 8
    Level completed: 41%, EXP required for next level: 5,345
    Level completed: 41%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,345
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    I a. At work I finish in 8.5 hours I will have a podt up then PLS I am halfway done hahaha

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

I lol at the name swap in your post Mari.

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    WHAT AM I!?

/identity crisis

EXP: 1,765, Level: 1
    Level completed: 89%, EXP required for next level: 235
    Level completed: 89%,
    EXP required for next level: 235
    GP

Name
    Josette Hawkes
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'8 / 155
    Job
    Arcane Knight

View Profile
    Post is edited. I'm sorry for the delay.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Sorry for the delay with the post. I feel like utter crap and it took me much longer to get a semi-decent post out than I had wanted.

Shin has been kicked for not posting. He'll be able to jump into the next one when that comes around.

I've added three new warriors to balance the battle. One of them (Seph) is my character, the other two are free to be RPed as you see fit.

Master Orshi - aged human, extremely skillful with his blade and very agile.
    Red Fleetfoot - a wild bladesinger, he loves to fight and strike down his enemies. He is very quick and lethal. He doesn't like humans much. He'll ignore requests from anyone except for Phi and Jake (I assume that the others are all human?).

The water is rising in the cavern and becoming a whirlpool. Shadow will not be dragged into it as it is now, he is strong enough to hold himself where he is. Dream is encased in quite deadly shards and is going to wait for the water to do its work. You could move as a jog and get to the edge of the cavern to escape the water if you wished. Or you can try and take out one of the two horror siblings. The giant tentacles are just sitting in the middle of the lake. They'll just sit there until my next post. You can attack them I guess, but they are in quite deep water.

NOTE: Mari, your sword's fire acid should still be in effect... you know if you wanted to cut anything.

Here are the effects of your swords in full:

Long, the Dragon - Wood
    • Breath - The head of Long appears as a ghostly visage above the wielder. Long sprays the area in front of her with long, thin shards of wood capable of piercing flesh and leather. The damage done is fairly superficial, but the volume makes it potentially deadly. (Three uses)
    • Call - Long appears behind the wielder, her long green body floating effortlessly in the air for three posts. Anyone touching Long will heal minor wounds, such as cuts and bruises over a post. More more serious wounds will stabilise, but will need two full posts to heal. Fatal wounds will need three full posts to heal. On the second post Long can release her remaining energy and emits a healing aura. Any person or creature friendly to the wielder within twenty metres of Long will have minor wounds completely healed and more serious wounds stabilised. They will also recover some stamina. Long is not stationary, but she is slow. She can move at roughly the speed of a brisk walk. It is possible to ride Long. (Two uses)

Shu, the Rat - Shallow Water
    • Infiltrate - Shu appears as up to four small rats composed of water for four posts. While his combat abilities in these forms are limited to a sharp bite, he is linked to the wielder, allowing him to pass on what he is seeing to the wielder of his sword. This allows Shu to infiltrate buildings or similar places, and potentially open doors/locks (if it is physically possible for a rat). In battles Shu offers several additional pairs of eyes. This form is immune to poison and can fit into extremely tight places. (One use)
    • Hidden - Water from the blade bursts out as a mist and covers the user. For three posts the wielder is hidden from sight. Even the keenest of eyes fail to see through the blades magic. The water even softens the footfalls of the wielder. This can be uses for a combined three posts. Attacking does not cancel the effect of the blade.

She, the Snake - Fire
    • Venom - The sword drips with thick red liquid for four posts that burns through anything it touches. Able to burn through leather and flesh easily, it weakens steel and is able to burn through on two strikes. Because the sword drips acid it is possible to flick a few drops at a target for some painful superficial damage. (one use)
    • Bite - The blade of She turns into a snake, able to bend, twist, and most importantly strike. Any one bitten by She is injected with fire venom that burns below the skin and inflicts intense pain and eats away at the flesh for two inches around the strike. A bite to an arm can render it useless as the muscles are burnt away. A strike to the neck would be deadly. She can inflict two bites a day stay in the snake form for as long as she has a bite left. The downside is that she is nearly useless as a sword in this form and loses her sharp edge. If she is struck while in this form she will revert to her sword form and lose one of her bites.

Ma, the Horse - Fire
    • Gallop – The form of Ma is temporarily summoned and send galloping in a straight line for ten metres. Given her large body and speed, she can knock down or break through targets with huge force. Her fiery body will also burn on contact and leave a fiery blaze in her wake for two posts. (Three uses)
    • Ride - Ma is summoned from the blade in her full glory. She stands at 18 hands and in looks is very similar to a Clydesdale. The white on her legs have been replaced with rippling flames and her mane flowing fire. She can be ridden by her wielder and used both for her impressive speed but also brute force. She will last for four posts or until she takes moral damage. (one use)

Mao, the Rabbit - Wood
    • Kick – Green vines burst from the sword and wrap around the legs of the wielder. The vines are as strong as steel, and while they offer some protection, that is not their main function. Using the amazing tensile strength of the vines the user can kick and jump with tremendous force. A kick can smash steel with ease, while a jump can send her or him flying through the air two dozen meters. The vines may be summoned for a combined three posts.
    • Swarm - From the tip of the blade erupts a continuous swarm of rabbits made of moss. Once they have swarmed over everything for twenty metres in the direction they were cast they break apart and dozens of small vines burst from each one link them together. The resulting mass of plant matter is as strong as steel. Any unfortunate caught within will have a hard time escaping. (two uses)

In case you were wondering, the sword themes are:

Long, the Dragon – Wood – Support and healing
    Shu, the Rat - Shallow Water - Stealth
    She, the Snake – Fire – Pinpointed high damage
    Ma, the Horse – Fire – Strength and speed
    Mao, the Rabbit – Wood - Manoeuvrability

Any questions please ask them here!

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Not that I mind I am enjoying the thread, but I am wondering; how long do byou think this will go for?

I'll hopefully have a post up tonight

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Sorry guys. Obviously with all the shit fliying round last couple of days I wasn't able to get back on, but i'll be ready if anyone else drops.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast