The Hoytti Organization was either physic or scarily well informed since I was positive I had never set foot on the planet before. Althanas, a land with many different sentient species, a rarity for a place without space travel. Oh, let me introduce myself. I am Regus Ora, owner of the Interplanetary Railroad. My railroad connects more then 500 planets. I had just landed on Althanas when a strange mailbox appeared out of nowhere with a letter inside. The letter had requested that I join a tournament hosted by the Hoytti Organization. Well, requested put it lightly. It was more of a demand as not long after reading the strange letter, I had suddenly found myself at the entrance to a large city. A hooded man stood at the gate and bowed to me.

“Greetings Regus Ora,” he said in a polite tone, “I am the head of the Hoytti Organization. I am so glad you have chosen to partake in our little tournament.” Another hooded man came up behind the head and bowed. The head gestured towards the man. “This young man will show you to your hotel where you will stay until the parade tomorrow. Please enjoy your night.”

The young man walked forward and bowed. “Please follow me,” He said. Then turned around and guided me into the city.

Every building in the city was made of marble and a canal seemed to split the streets in half. Both sides were connected by marble bridges that popped up periodically. Each building was masterfully designed. Each shop had it’s own symbol above the door to tell what kind of shop it was. I did however notice that there was no name on any of the buildings. Before I could ponder it further we had arrived at the inn.

“Your room will be Room 1,” My guide said as he handed me the key to my room. “Please head up there and stay there until tomorrow. We will bring you your lunch around noon and supper will be delivered at six.” Before I could ask him why I couldn’t explore he had left. So it was with a sigh that I headed up to my room.