Thread: (Hoytti Tournament) The Parade

(Hoytti Tournament) The Parade

The Hoytti Organization was either physic or scarily well informed since I was positive I had never set foot on the planet before. Althanas, a land with many different sentient species, a rarity for a place without space travel. Oh, let me introduce myself. I am Regus Ora, owner of the Interplanetary Railroad. My railroad connects more then 500 planets. I had just landed on Althanas when a strange mailbox appeared out of nowhere with a letter inside. The letter had requested that I join a tournament hosted by the Hoytti Organization. Well, requested put it lightly. It was more of a demand as not long after reading the strange letter, I had suddenly found myself at the entrance to a large city. A hooded man stood at the gate and bowed to me.

“Greetings Regus Ora,” he said in a polite tone, “I am the head of the Hoytti Organization. I am so glad you have chosen to partake in our little tournament.” Another hooded man came up behind the head and bowed. The head gestured towards the man. “This young man will show you to your hotel where you will stay until the parade tomorrow. Please enjoy your night.”

The young man walked forward and bowed. “Please follow me,” He said. Then turned around and guided me into the city.

Every building in the city was made of marble and a canal seemed to split the streets in half. Both sides were connected by marble bridges that popped up periodically. Each building was masterfully designed. Each shop had it’s own symbol above the door to tell what kind of shop it was. I did however notice that there was no name on any of the buildings. Before I could ponder it further we had arrived at the inn.

“Your room will be Room 1,” My guide said as he handed me the key to my room. “Please head up there and stay there until tomorrow. We will bring you your lunch around noon and supper will be delivered at six.” Before I could ask him why I couldn’t explore he had left. So it was with a sigh that I headed up to my room.

GP

Name
    Turtle
    Race
    Quaesit Tortoise
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    7' (5' Radius Shell) 982 lbs

My name is Turtle and I am a Quaesit Tortes. At 10,000 years of age you would think I have seen everything. But alas, it seems, even at my age, you can learn something new. This new thing I have learned is that there is an organization with the ability to send letters to and transport people from anywhere. The reason I say this is because it just happened.

I was in the forests of the southern continents when a strange box appeared in front of me. Out of that box came a bird with a letter in it’s beak. The bird dropped the letter in front of me then flew back into the box before the box just sunk back into the ground which looked like nothing was even there a second ago.

I looked down at the letter that the bird had dropped. The letter read,

Dear Turtle,

We of the Hoytti Organization are proud to let you know you have been selected for the Hoytti Tournament. This tournament is extremely exclusive and few have the right to join in. If you don’t want to join the tournament then stop reading this letter NOW.

I am happy that you have decided to join the tournament. As soon as you finish reading this letter, you will be teleported to our HQ where the tournament will be held.

Sincerely,
    The Head of the Hoytti Organization

As soon as I finished with the letter, I felt nauseous. I always hated to be teleported. After a few breaths to calm myself, I looked up and was awed. In all my years, I had never seen a city like the one I stood before at that moment. The marble walls that surrounded the city was so beautiful and clean that I was sure they were new. The blackwood gates were decorated with symbols I had no clue what they meant. Though one looked suspiciously like a turtle shell. Above the gate, engraved into the marble stone, was the words, “The Hoytti Organization”.

After a few seconds I heard the noise of cranks as the giant doors opened. Out of the city came a man in a white hooded robe. The hood was up and I couldn’t see his face. He then introduced himself as the head of the Hoytti Organization. I nodded my head and was about to thank him for the prestigious honor of being permitted to fight in his tournament. However, before I could even send one word into his mind, another hooded man came over, this time in a black robe. The black robed man bowed to the Head and then stood behind the white robbed man, almost like a guard.

The head then looked at me again and said, “This young man will show you to your hotel where you will stay until tomorrow’s parade." It didn’t take long for us to reach the hotel.

“Your room is room # 1.” The large man nodded his head as he turned around to walk away. “Your roommate should be in the room already. Lunch will be served at noon and dinner will be brought in at about 6 tonight. Please stay in your room until we pick you up for tomorrow’s parade." He was gone before I could say anything in return. I shook my head then headed off to my room to meet my new roommate.
    Last edited by Turtle; 11-30-16 at 07:53 AM.

EXP: 2,149, Level: 2
    Level completed: 5%, EXP required for next level: 2,851
    Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,851
    GP

Name
    Barnabas Casimir Tourneymant
    Race
    Invisible Men
    Hair Color
    None
    Eye Color
    None
    Build
    7'0
    Job
    Tournaments

View Profile
    ‘Another day, another tournament,’ Barnabas thought as he appeared in front of a large walled city. He had received a letter through a strange mailbox system that acted like magic. The minute he read the word “Tournament” Barnabas had grabbed a Fire Iron from next to his fireplace and continued to read. It wasn’t long before he was in front of the pristine, white city base of the Hoytti Organization.

The Head was a secretive man… no the entire organization was secretive. So far, both members he had met had a hood up with some kind of magic that hid their face. He ended up in room 2. The room itself was nice. It had two large beds, a pump sink, a mirror with a piece of paper taped to it and a magic ice box that kept drinks inside it cold but not frozen. Reason he called it magic was because it wasn’t an electrical device so it had to be kept cold through magic.

Barnabas had been told to stay there until the parade tomorrow. He would receive lunch at noon. He looked around and saw a clock on the wall. The clock read 8:10 which he assumed was AM do to the fact they mentioned noon. He had no idea what to do since their wasn’t much else in the room. So he decided to see what the piece of paper said.

If you want to watch anything in the universe just say “Watch [Insert Name Here]” then the mirror would look smoky for a second before the motion picture will start. Have fun.

Barnabas was excited and sat down in front of the mirror and said, “Watch 2016 Lornius Corporate Challenge”

EXP: 200, Level: 1
    Level completed: 10%, EXP required for next level: 1,800
    Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,800
    GP

Name
    Alexander Larsh

Day 64

Dear Scroll,

Today be a good but weird day. A strange box came out of ground right in front of me. I open box and pull out letter. I open letter and it says many weird things with big words such as “Organization” and “Exclusive”. Though there is one big word I knew, “Tournament”. I was invited to a Tournament. I was excited. Luckily, I had my sword on me since as soon as I got to the end of the letter I found me in front of a giant gate. The gate had pictures. One of a strange machine, one of a Turtle, another of a cup, but the one that I liked the most was one of a hooded man.

Oh also a man who called himself “Head of the Hoytti Organizashon”, what a funny name, welcomed me at the gate. A other man came up behind him. That man was to lead me to my room for the tournament. I asked the man much like “What is your name?” “What do you do?” “Who is in this tournament?” but the man no speak. We reached a building which he walked into then turned to me and told me to go to room 2 and stay there. He then left. I then went to the room with a 2 on it and entered.

Alexander Relt Larsh, abandoned illegitimate child of Sorish Mon Larsh and Korra Jeanine Relt, was on his way to the human school in town. He had went to this school since his parents left him. The school was a rarity in that it was paid for by the town so that anyone could go.

Suddenly a mailbox appeared in front of him. Alex looked at the side and noticed his name in bright gold letters on it. So he moved back to the front and opened the mailbox. There was a pure white letter with a white wax seal on it. The symbol on it was just the letter H.

As Alex read the letter he looked confused as he stumbled over words however he perked up when he redone word then jumped. Suddenly a flash occurred as he disappeared from one spot and appeared in another. In front of him was a giant gate with pictures on it. He looked at each picture thoughtfully but then jumped back as the doors began to open.

“Welcome Alexander Relt Larsh,” a man in a white robe said in a kind voice. “I am the Head of the Hoytti Organization. I am glad you have decided to partake in our tournament.” Then a black robed man came up behind the white robed man. “This man will lead you to your hotel where you will stay until the parade tomorrow.”

The black robed man walked forward and bowed. “Please follow me,” he said then walked into the city. Alex followed the man and tried to get the man to speak. But not a word left the mans mouth until they reached the hotel.

“Your room will be room 2,” the man said. “Your room mate should be up there already so maybe you could talk to him. Supper…” the man didn’t even get to finish his sentence before Alex ran to the room with a number to and opened the door with the hope to talk to the person inside.
    Writing Format:
    Journal Entry Day
    Journal Entry by Alex
    Story