Golden-Blond
    Eye Color
    Silver
    Build
    145 lbs / 5'6
    Job
    Knight

The Ghost's Castle

James Heart, a seventeen year old knight, walked threw the Megatree Forest. This forest was filled to the brim with trees that made a giant look like an ant. No seriously, for some strange reason any giant that entered the forest were turned into ants. It was strange, anyway, even if they weren’t changed they would be dwarfed by these pine trees. So, for what reason would an unofficial knight have to be in such a place. Why a castle of course. James in his travels had heard of a castle that sat in the middle of the forest. So James in all his wisdom decided that it would be a good idea to try to find this castle. Only problem was, James was, kind of lost.

“They said turn left at the rock that looked like a turtle then right at the tree that looked like a woman.” Said a young man in shining iron chainmail and an open faced helm on his head. “Or was it turn right at the rock that looked like a turtle then left at the tree that looked like a woman. Ugh, I’m so lost.”

Yeah, anyway, James walked through the forest as he tried to remember the directions given to him. Suddenly he heard a snap. The young man shot his head in the direction of the sound. As he listened he heard nothing.

“Must have been a deer,” James said with a sigh, then he continued on his way, no knowledge of the two pairs of eyes that watched him. It wasn’t long after that that the trees began to change. Instead of the towering pines some of the trees that were seen were fruit trees. An assortment of different kinds of fruit trees dotted the forest as he walked. James was confused since most farmers would have knocked down the towering pines to make room for the fruit trees and only had one type.

‘Maybe they’re wild fruit trees,’ James thought as he reached for a fruit. However, before he could touch the bright red apple he was about to pick, he felt a sword at his neck.

“About to steal a piece of fruit were you intruder?” a deep voice whispered in his ear. “Trespassing in our kingdom is enough to enslave you. Theft is enough to behead you. Tell me, why are you here? If your answer I satisfactory enough, I might spare you. If not, the best outcome would be for you to be taken to the slave market.”

James would of gulped if it wasn’t for the sword at his neck. Another sword found it’s way to his side. “Let up on his neck a little Eliot,” a gentle voice said. “He can’t speak with your sword that close.” The sword next to James’s neck lightened up but was still dangerously close. “Now,” The gentle voice said to James, “who are you and what are you doing in Megatree?”

James gulped then said, “My name is James, I am a knight with no master. I have come in search of the Castle of Megatree Forest. I want to see if a king or queen lives there to knight me. And if not, I would of seen what I could find there.”

The sword at his side let up but the one at his neck stayed. A female knight stepped into his view and looked him in the eye. Her eyes narrowed as she stared into his eyes. After a few minutes James felt his cheeks heat up.

Finally the young lady turned away and said to Eliot, “He speaks the truth, we shall lead him to the castle and let the queen decide his fate.”

Eliot just grunted and released James before he leaned down and said, “You are lucky Heriot and I found you first. If any other person found you before us, you would be dead on the spot.” Eliot then pushed James forward to follow Heriot to the Castle of Megatree Forest.
    Last edited by The Ghost's Knight; 03-25-17 at 04:33 AM.