black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Level Limit

So I attempted this last year, but with a lack of a way to write I failed, but now that I have ways to write I intend to complete a journal thread for black shadow. I wish to write one post per day. This means that I would have, by the end if the year, a 365 post thread, submitted for no judgement. This would be a way to hopefully keep my motivation up throughout the year.

That said, I know that there used to be a rule, a rather dumb one in my own personal opinion, that you could only level up once per thread up to 1xp away from another level. Is this still in effect, or has it finally been removed? Because if I would not be able to receive full xp gains, I will gladly split it into separate threads throughout the year. It's a way to keep motivation, but would be nice to receive the full xp gains and level up, if it grants me, multiple times. Thanks for the help!

~Black Shadow~
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

As far as I am aware we are still enforcing that rule. I have not been able too locate any discussions in regards to changing it.

If I were you, I would take each month and make it a thread. 30-31 posts on a NJ would probably net you the exp you want, but I haven't run the numbers.
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Alrighty then, thanks Cards, I'll do that then!
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Pro tip: Doing it month to month will actually earn you more EXP than a single lump thread in the long run.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous