Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cockblocked By Genocide (Closed)

Brawler Extrordinaire
    EXP: 8,046, Level: 3
    Level completed: 77%, EXP required for next level: 954
    Level completed: 77%,
    EXP required for next level: 954
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

Cockblocked By Genocide (Closed)

Leoric woke with a start as he heard the door to his room open. He quickly threw his feet over the edge of the bed and got to a sitting position so he could see who had just entered his room.

Red waltzed in. Unashamed.“Really? Still in bed? You’re a lazy fucker.” an all too familiar voice said as leoric sighed and hung his head low.

“Yes still in bed, i was up until day break drinking. Now if you don’t mind would like to get some more sleep.” Leoric groggily replied as he laid back down.

“That’s fine, I suppose that nulls the agreement we made where I paid for your trip to that nasty brothel today then?” Red said as she knew this was going to get Leoric out of bed. Thankfully for leoric she was around the corner and didn't see how fast his eyes went wide open.

“Well you know a brothel can only do so much for a man who has experienced someone with your talents Red” Leoric said with a smug grin as he finally stood up. His pants barely hanging onto his hips, his shirt and vest lazily resting on the wall across the room and his hair a right mess.

“Talents?” He heard her scoff. “Get over it, Ugh, you really need to clean this place…” She peered at him from around the corner and her mouth downturned into a look of disgust. “And yourself up.” Red said she looked around his room.

Leoric chuckled as he grabbed his shirt and put it on with his back to Red as he grabbed his vest.

“Well then, i will clean myself up before the Brothel how about that? Leoric sighed as he grabbed his stuff and walked out the door “Ten Minutes, meet you there”

Leoric walked out of the room and down the stairs of the Inn and quickly out the front door. He wasn’t quite sure how he was going to clean himself up but his beard was a little scraggly. He went down to the local blacksmith shop and tossed a few gold coin for a simple dagger. He knew he could've used his sword for it but it was a little long and unwieldy. He found a dirty old mirror and trimmed up his beard. He sighed as he looked at his mop top and then just threw it up in a messy bun on the top of his head.

“Hey! Watch where you are going musclebound simpleton”a man said as he bumped into Leoric who was finishing tying up his hair. Leoric turned around to see this rather scrawny man in a full black robe with emerald trim clutching a book and spitting curses as he seemed to walk away. If Leoric didn’t know better he would've said that man was someone he had bumped into before. He sighed and shook his head before heading off towards the brothel. He had met a few of the ladies at the tavern the other night and boy were they some beautiful lasses. He was looking forward to going ‘balls deep’.

EXP: 38,655, Level: 8
    Level completed: 41%, EXP required for next level: 5,345
    Level completed: 41%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,345
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari leaned against the outside wall of a shop next to the brothel Leoric said he’d meet her at. “Ugh…” She felt like she needed another bath just after stepping foot in his room. It reeked of vomit, piss and other bodily fluids she’d rather not think about. It was already high noon and it felt like most the day had been wasted. Amari was one to rise with the sun, she had been awake for quite some time, she spent the morning canvassing the area for anything of interest. Amari came up with nothing. For once, she had nothing to do, no orders from her Master, no leads, she felt restless.

Then there was the matter of Leoric, god knows how long he’d spend in the brothel. “Urgh. The things I do.” She muttered distastefully.

Amari had no issue with the workers of the brothel, that is, if they were willing. Nor the clientele in them - she simply did not like having to wait around, she didn’t like knowing wether or not the workers were willingly working there or forced to. “The hell is he?” She muttered. Then, just as she were to summon him. Leoric came strutting around the corner. His head held high and the smuggest grin she had ever seen on his face.

“Mornin’ Red.” He chimed as he approached her.

“It’s afternoon, actually.”

Leoric shrugged, giving her a wolfish grin. “Tis my morning though.” He clasped his hands together. “Shall we?”

Amari sighed, “I suppose so. Come on then.” She glanced over her shoulder at Leoric. “You have your fun and all that, but the minute you find out any o’ those girls are there against their will you get your dick outta there. I ain’t forking money over to filthy fuckin’ slavers.”

Leoric’s smile faded, “Right. Right. I agree. Don’t kill the mood.”

Amari smirked, “Ah, but that’s what I do best.”

She opened the door to the brothel, and wrinkled her nose, the faint smell of aphrodisiac hung in the air, along with tobacco smoke, and alcohol. This place was nothing like The House of Sin. It was smaller, the first room was more like an office than anything else. There was a counter to the left and behind the counter sat a burly man with a cigar poking out the side of his mouth. He glanced up at Amari and Leoric - he leered at her. “Ello luv. ‘Ere for services or work?”

Amari grimaced at the sandy haired brutes response, she could feel him undressing her with his beady eyes. She jutted her thumb behind her at Leoric. “Paying for my friend’s services.”

“Aye, shame - yer’d make a perty penny luv’ right.” He leaned under the desk and pulled out a thick binder. His finger gliding down a list of names, dates, and times. “We got tree gurls free right now. What services yer after? Full package? ‘Ow many girls.”

Amari turned to glance at Leoric. “You tell him what you want. I’m just paying, I’m not interested in knowing what you are actually going to do.”

“Nah, you sure red? You might want to know for later” He would chuckle before turning back to the Burly man behind the counter grinning his mischievous grin in anticipation “Only Three? Well full package, all three.”

Amari grimaced, and visibly shuddered at the suggestion. “I’m sure.” She said, lips in a thin line. She shooed him to the side as she filled out the appropriate paperwork and paid the man.

“-xccllnt’. Righto , go- through dat red door.” The man said, pointing toward the single door at the back of the room. “‘ ‘Ead down dat coridoor. 4th Door on the left. Tha spare girls are waitin’ there.”

He waved Leoric off before turning to Amari. His eyes once again looking her up and down. “Ow’s about yer take off that jacket and show me yer assets.”

Amari glared at him. “How’s about I burn that smug smirk off your face.”

“Righto, Rigtho. No need ta get yer ass outta line - not interested, dat’s fine. I ain’t want girls who ain’t interested, poor lay otherwise.”

The man seemed to at least have a somewhat reputable establishment, although his reasoning of ‘an unwilling woman is a poor lay’ did not sit well with Amari.

“I’ll be outside.” She hissed.

Brawler Extrordinaire
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

Leoric headed on through the red door and looked back at Red and gave her a little nod before closing the door. Fourth door on the left he mumbled to himself as he opened the door and saw three stunningly beautiful women standing in front of him, All in very attractive black lace corsets with stockings to match. They were a perfect human gradient standing together, a pale blonde woman bent over to fix her stockings, a curvaceous brunette with olive skin and breasts almost spilling out over her the top of the corset as she was fixing her hair, and the last, with flawless ebony skin and black locks falling down to her mid back, with a full and luscious ass in full view to him with her back turned to him.

Leoric let out a small whistle as he leaned up against the door frame facing them. “woo, it must be my birthday.”

The three hookers all turned to face him with a quick yet elegant turn.

“Mmm, Tall, Dark, and handsome. Just the way i like em. What can we do for you handsome?” the Ebony skinned lady said

“Well, i was told my ‘companions’ would be in this room. So i came to see them before we headed to our room” He smugly grinned.

“And just how many ‘companions’ did you get?” The blonde questioned.

“All three available.” He winked at them as he put more weight on the doorframe.

All three of them quickly looked at eachother and then immediately seemed to swoon over to the burly, rich, man.

“Then it must be our birthdays as well,” the tanned woman purred, her hands moving to rest on her hips. “It’s not often we get such a looker buying our sweet time.”

The black woman nodded in agreement, lifting a hand to beckon him over. “How about you come over here then, sweetheart? I don’t know about the others but I can’t wait to see what’s hiding under those clothes of yours.”

“Well then, it would be a shame to keep such pretty ladies waiting now wouldn't it?”

======================

The black robed man with green trim had finally reached the basement of his house. He was mumbling something about how the whole town would see his true power. They would all see. It wasn’t long before a summoning circle was made out on the ground as it started glowing an ominous green.

“Sphyraanidae, by your name i call upon thee. We have a contract left unfulfilled, i summon thee to the realm of the mortals to complete that which was agreed upon. I, Milton Vantris, command thee to serve thy contract!”

All the flames in the room grew in size and seemed to pull towards the green summoning circle before encircling Milton before dispersing and before him stood a 8 foot tall demon. He had torn bat wings, an exposed rib cage, a hammerhead shark head for a head, and he lacked skin. His muscles and tendons were exposed for all to see. His words very sharp as he spoke.

“Milton, you failed me last time! The contract was nullified when that drunken bastard sent me back to hell. We have no contract!”

“How was I supposed to know that asshat would challenge you to a drinking contest! At least this time you don't have that to worry about, you seem to be missing a few pieces.”

“I am missing these pieces because of you! You failed me, i was sent back to hell with an incomplete contract and was punished for it.”

“Then, I, Milton, request to form a contract with you Sphyraanidae”

“No” The demon said as he reached out and grabbed Milton by the throat and crushed his windpipe in one quick movement. He was quickly discarded as trash before Sphyraanidae destroyed the house they were standing in causing debris, smoke, and fire to sail through the air. There was cries of panic as the shark demon started to consume the mere mortals around him and threw fireballs made of pure molten lava at the ones running away.

======================

“Oh god” Leoric muffled as the ebony lady took leoric past her tonsils. His gasps caused reverberations in the blonde as she was sitting on his face making out with the brunette, while leoric's fingers were as deep as they could be inside of her. The three ladies stopped and looked at a window as screams could be heard from outside. The blonde jumped up and ran over to the window and looked out before going as pale as a ghost.

“What’s going on out there? We were just about to get to the fun part” Leoric whined as he slowly sat up.

“Someone is attacking the town, i gotta get out of here!” the three ladies started hurriedly getting dressed, throwing on some regular clothing on top of what Leoric would assume to be their uniform.

“God fucking damn it, if it isn't a god damned god destroying the city they are going to regret getting between me and my fun.” Leoric scowled as he threw on his pants and shoved his erect cock down his pants as he left his shirt behind and just grabbed his vest. He punched the door open with a fierce quaking palm that sent out shockwaves of air from the impact and broke one of the doors two hinges. “Who am i killing!?”

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari heard the screams, she watched as people ran away from the street to her right. The smell of smoke and fire filled the air, but she didn’t move. She didn’t seem to overly care. She was already in a foul mood, and a bunch of screaming people, running past her did little to alleviate that.

Leoric came bursting through the front of the Brothel, swearing. Amari smirked. “Damn, Leoric. Didn’t think you were that quick.”

He turned to her, beads of sweat lined his forehead, he hissed back at her; “You know damn well I’m not that quick.”

Amari shrugged as she pushed herself off the wall. “Hey, I call it how I see it. C’mon, seems like some shit is going on. Let’s leave.”

“No.” Leoric hissed, slamming his flat palm against the wall of the brothel. It shook from the sheer force. “We go toward it. Whatever it is ruined my chance to fuck those beauties.”

Amari sighed, as she turned to walk toward the ruckus, she shoved her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket. Despite her clear objection to it, she went along with Leoric. “You know, most sane people go away from the burning and thunderous boom of the big bad things.”

Leoric, despite looking very pissed chuckled. “You don’t have to follow me, Red.”

Amari shrugged. “Got nothing better to do.”

“Well, you could always do me.”

“As I said.” Amari reiterated. “I got nothing better to do.”

Leoric nudged her shoulder in a playful manner. “Damn you’re extra bitchy toda-hold up.” He glanced down a side alley. “I think there are some kids there, I’m gonna check it out. You go ahead.” He turned tail and headed toward the alley. Amari paused briefly, watching him. She didn’t think about the people of the town till now. The lives that could very well be lost. She frowned as she kept on walking. Since when had she become that uncaring toward others? In the past, she would have fought tooth and nail to help others, now - it just seemed like a chore.

Amari sighed as she pushed ruby red hair up and out of her face. “Just what is happening to me…” She muttered with discontent.

“Human.”

Amari stopped in her tracks, an odd creature stood before her - and her first thought was that it was one of Aurelianus’ sick flesh behemoths. Her eyes, alight in their green, gold and red glory glanced up and down the demon. not enough dicks to be one of Aurelianus’ reactions.

“Why do you not run?” The demon’s voice boomed in a low, silken drawl. His clawed hands finished crushing the head of the human he held. He dropped the body and his cloven feet stepped forward. His muscle glistened in the sun. He didn’t have any skin. Or a torso, or several vital organs for that matter. Perhaps that’s why Amari wasn’t afraid, then again, Amari barely felt fear.

Amari nodded her head to him, “I’ve been skinned alive before - can’t say I enjoyed it too much. How’s that breeze treatin’ your sinue?”

The demon seemed to chuckle, his golden eyes narrowed in on her form. “I sense no fear from you, do you like what you see?” He stepped closer, and was now within arms reach. He grabbed hold of Amari’s arm and pulled her in close. He wrapped his other arm around her waist tightly. Grinning as she shifted uncomfortably.

“You’re quite the looker. With those eyes, and that figure - you’d top many succubi, how about working for me?”

Amari tried to wrench free. “Fat fuckin chance - already got a Master, and he’s yanno- complete Oh-” Amari paused, her lips forming a small grin. “Perhaps you shouldn’t have your most delicate parts exposed.”

The muscle and tissue beneath Amari’s hands started to blacken and burn, The Demon wrenched her away with a startled, pained cry. “YOU BITCH - I’LL RIP YOU APART AND FUCK YOUR TORSO!” There were black hand prints where Amari’s hands were.

Brawler Extrordinaire
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

“Hey, you kids alright?” Leoric said as he slid to a stop in front of them and knelt down.

“Ther.. theres a monster” one of the little boys said behind sobs. Leoric couldnt help but think the kid was just over reacting with a kids imagination.

“Where is the monster? I will go take care of it” Leoric sighed as he stood up and looked around. The Kid gestured that the demon was on the other side of the house that was giving them protection at the moment. “Alright, you three scamper over that way, find your family, i will deal with this.”

He stood up and quickly jumped on top of some storage boxes before leaping on to the roof of a single story house. He saw an all too familiar face to him, that god damn Shark demon was back. Looked like he lost a few pounds too. At least leoric now knew who had ruined his ‘release’. As he approached the shark demon he noticed that he was holding Red in his hands. Leoric took off at a sprint towards the demon and just as he leapt into the air he heard the demon utter a threat to Red.

“Sorry, But i kinda want her alive when i do that to her!” He released a full force quaking strike to the back of the shark’s head waiting till the last second for maximum damage. The demon hit the ground and rolled a few feet across the dirt covered street. Leoric landed in a crouching position before looking back up at the demon who was furious at this point.

“Hey Finny, long time no see. You seem to be doing well for yourself, lost a few pounds i see.”

“You!” he snarled as he stood back up “You are the reason i am like this! You sent me back to hell before i completed the contract and was punished!”

“Well, Milton should've summoned a more adequate demon. After all a meager mortal beat you didn't he?” Leoric taunted as he shrugged his shoulders in a mocking fashion.

“You challenged me to a drinking contest, if it was a fight in brute strength you wouldn't have a chance.” the demon snarled as he rolled his shoulders and flapped his wings causing a plume of smoke and dirt to fly towards Leoric “At Least i don’t have to worry about losing to you this time in a drinking contest.”

“That is true, what are you here for this time? What did ol’Milton summon you for?” Leoric asked as he casually grabbed the hilt of his sword.

“He tried to rebind me to the same old contract, but you nullified it, so i am a free demon” the shark said with a chortle.

“A free demon? Ah so you killed him did ya? Well that is a bad move for you. No one to bring you back after i beat you back to hell again.” Leoric then slowly moved over next to where Red was and whispered “I am going to need your help, keep an eye open for any openings while he is attacking. If you see anything immediately take it.”

“What is that you are mumbling about over there?” the Shark asked as he crossed his arms and one bore a pretty large black scorch mark.

“Oh just your mom, and how great she is in bed and all that, you know the usual.” Leoric mocked as he walked a large berth around the demon to get his back to Amari. “So are we just going to reminisce here or are you going to ‘try’ and fight me again?”

“Your funeral mortal!” The shark demon cried out as he was about to lunge at Leoric.

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    “I- Uh…” Amari was prepared to fight for her life, she was prepared to be beaten, to have broken bones, to be flung across teh floor. She was prepared to rip out the demons beady little eyes….

What she was not prepared for was the sudden appearance of Leoric from above, with his typical crude comments. Then the complete pissing contest between him and the demon. Apparently, Leoric was more well known than Amari assumed. “Tch, and here I thought he was just a sex crazed alcoholic.” She muttered.

Leoric wanted her to attack when there was an ‘opening’ Amari furrowed her brows. He must have a higher expectation of her abilities than she did. The two were still chatting amongst themselves, the demon with his back to Amari.

Well damn if that isn’t a blind spot I don’t know what is she thought mirthlessly to herself.

Amari casually strode up to the demon, running would only catch his attention. The demon was big, hulking, but he didn’t seem that smart. After all, Leoric managed to garner the entirety of his attention with a quick flex of his muscles and a toothy grin.

Amari was now within arm’s reach of the demon, ‘Finny’ as Leoric called him. The back of the demon’s ribcage jutted out, the ivory whites of the bone vulnerable. Amari glanced down at her own hands, she hadn’t exactly tried to break bone before - but surely - it’d be possible. She cleared her throat. “Ever get fucked from behind?” She joked, clasping her hands over two ribs. A hot, angry red light glowed around her hands and sent tiny shockwaves through the Demon’s bones. He fell to a knee, screaming as they began to crack before crumbling apart in her grip.

“You..F-Fuckin….Bitch…” The demon spat, He turned his head toward her, but Amari caught onto one of it’s sides. “You have a fucked up head.” She muttered. Her hand covered one of his eyes, and she began to sear his flesh, with nothing more than her touch. The demon pulled away from Amari. Swearing and curisng her name.

“YOU WILL REGRET THAT!” The demon spat, bringing his arm back and with great force slammed it against Amari’s side. Amari fell backward, skidding across the floor several feet. Coughing, the wind being blown out of her. “Shit…” She muttered. Amari wasn’t good with close combat, but be damned if she was going to be bested by some half assed creature with a bigger superiority complex than Leoric.

Brawler Extrordinaire
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

“She will regret that? You should learn not to take your eyes off your opponents” Leoric said as the demon turned to face him to find that he was right next to his right leg slightly crouched. With one quick movement Leoric pulled his arm back, harnessed the nature energy around him, and struck at the side of the Demon’s knee. But leoric made a mistake with him being so cocky. He let the Demon see that his fist never actually made contact. The demon let out a pained cry as he fell to his knees.

“You, i dont care about anyone else. YOU sent me back to hell, YOU did this to me. YOU will be punished!” He roared as he seemed to grab ahold of his own exposed spine and pull a segment of it away. The hole that was left seemed to heal itself either that or leoric's eyes were playing tricks on him. But then the spinal vertebrae that the demon had grabbed began to grow and ungulate before stopping in a perfect sword shape, just made of bone.

“Well now, looks like you're going to make some woman around her jealous. You are going to try and stick your bone in me eh?” Leoric chuckled as he took out his own sword. “Sword Fighting isn’t really my style, i like giving em a nice pounding.”

The two began swordfighting. The demon using very aggressive large swipes with so much force that each impact sent leoric sliding back at least a foot each time. Leoric ducked under one of the sword swings and went to land a Quaking strike directly on the shark demons groin but just as leoric was about to unleash the built up nature energy nothing happened. Instead he got a elbow to the top of his head.

“Oh did i forget to mention this sword of mine completely negates any magic within a certain range around it? I noticed you never actually touched my knee but you still nearly dislocated it. So i did something to negate that magic of yours.” the demon said through a smug ass grin. Leoric groaned as his vision was rather unsteady after that hit it took him a few seconds to recollect himself before rolling off to the side and up to a crouched position. Last time he had fought this demon it was just a drinking contest and leoric won handedly, he had no idea he was this strong. One hit almost knocked him out.

“Bloody Hell” Leoric mumbled as he struggled to get his vision to stop spinning.

“Yeah, hell is generally bloody. It’s quite nice i will have to take you for a tour when we get there!” The demon lunged again at leoric but instead of swinging with his sword or going for a punch he kneed leoric square in the chest launching him a good 3 feet into the air and then followed up with a punch straight to his stomach, cracking bones could be heard as leoric managed to hit a pillar of a nearby shop stomach first, breaking the pillar and causing a large portion of the roof to cave in. The demon started chuckling as he held up the fist that just collided with Leoric, its bones were clearly broken and snapped in some locations.

God fucking... damnit that thing hurts, if it wasn't … for this chest piece i probably wouldn't be … breathing right now. To make this all worse if i don’t beat him down this entire town is going to be consumed by this thing. Not only the town, but Red too. After spending a few months with her it would be a shame for me to not be able to see her everyday. As abrasive as she is she does have her soft side. And hell if i die here or she does. Then there is no chance of me tapping that later.” Leoric thought to himself as he was holding his chest and panting heavily. It wasn’t long before the rubble began to shift again as a fireball of molten lava collided with it and pieces of wood burst into flame as cackling could be heard from outside.” Well Let’s see how far magical barrier reaches

The demon seemed to think that he had one and started to look around for his next fight or meal, which ever came first. That is when he laid eyes on Amari, he licked his shark lips and started to walk towards her when some of the lava from the rubble exploded up into the air, a few pieces landing on the demon causing him to howl in pain and turn around. A second explosion of air erupted from inside the rubble as Leoric sent out another quaking strike at the rubble itself. He had managed to open a hole just large enough for him to crawl out of. Blood teaming down his face from a wound on his head somewhere, his leather vest looking like it was on its last legs, and he himself was struggling to stand upright.

“Finny!” Leoric shouted as he looked up at him with one eye closed.

“Sphyraanidae, I hereby Challenge you to a Duel! If i win you take your sorry ass back to hell where you shall wait for all eternity! If you win” Leoric gritted his teeth, he really hated himself for saying this next part but he knew he needed a driving force to push him beyond his limits. “You can take Red over there to hell to be your personal little bitch”

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    “You can take Red over there to hell to be your personal little bitch”

“The Fuck!?” Amari hissed, feeling a seething rage bubble up and settle in the pit of her stomach. She knew Leoric to be a crass, womanising, alcoholic asshole - but she also knew he had some sense of morality.

Or.

At least she thought he did.

“Fuckin’ Fucker…” She swore under her breath.

Amari had to admit, she felt mildly better seeing Leoric all battered and bruised, perhaps the Demon would beat some damn sense into that thick headed head of his.

“You want to make a deal for someone else's soul besides your own? I always knew you to be Soulless. Deal, she will make a fantastic little wanton slut.”

“Slut!?” Amari spat, furious. The demon had one thing right. Leoric was being a callous asshole. “I ain’t being no half-assed demons slut.” She swore as she flicked her wrists. From each wrist extended a glowing red whip, cracking with a red light. They hissed as they hit the ground.

“OI, FUCKER!”

The demon turned his head, then his body to face her. He sneered. “Oh? Don’t worry, you’d be my main whore.”

Leoric lowered himself into a readied position, preparing an attack the moment the demon was not expecting it. Amari didn’t notice, she was too wrapped up in her own anger.

Amari grit her teeth, her grip on the whips made from her negative Ar’Tuel energy crackled and hissed as they sunk into the ground. The demon would regret his words. She bought her hands back and tried to land a blow on the demon’s arm, fully intending to slice it off, but the whips fizzled and phased right on through him, as though they had no effect at all. “Wh-what the?”

The demon chuckled. “Oh, seems like you are going to fit right in down in hell, kinky slut aren’t you? Shame your mortal magic won't work on me while I hold this sword.”

“Tch.” Her eyes glanced over at Leoric, if they wouldn’t work on the demon, then surely they’d work on him. Course, Amari wasn’t intending to rip his arms off. As much as she wanted to right now. “Oh? Maybe I should attack the ignorant dick who just bartered with my soul.” She brought the whips back with another flick of her wrist, this time they glowed a exuberant amber. Shifting from corrupted, pain inflicting magic to healing.

“Oh?” The demon chuckled. “Be my guest.”

Amari smirked. The demon wouldn’t have a way of knowing the shift. She repeated her action, flicking the energy rope. Leoric was close enough for it to wrap around his throat. Amari pulled tight, Leoric didn’t budge but he gave a choked gasp. Leoric let out a rather defeated smirk, figuring his time was up. His aching body started to be relieved of its pain, Amari knew this because she was begining to feel it. She felt winded, and her head was pounding. She felt his bruises, his scratches….

“He better be fuckin’ grateful…” Amari spat.

Brawler Extrordinaire
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

Leoric who was half slumped over from pain and exhaustion and half preparing to attack Finny let out a little sigh as Red threatened to go after him. He knew her to be the kind to a hold a grudge and if you wronged her she was going to wrong you back. But he didn't expect her to go after him in the middle of a fight. When the whips changed color and wrapped around him he expected searing pain but instead was blessed with a rather warm sensation as the pain he was feeling seemed to float away, his heavy breathing becoming normal, and his exhaustion seemed to vanish from his body. Leoric looked over at Red with his cocky ass grin as a way of saying thanks when he realized everything he was just feeling that had vanished must of gone to her, she was breathing heavier, and her movements seemed to be much more sluggish than usual.

“I got this Red” Leoric spat out a crimson globule as he took off towards the shark demon in front of them. The demon still had not fully turned to face Leoric and so only turned his head to face him.

“You got this? You could barely move a second ago” The demon’s eyes went wide as he saw Leoric running at him full force, almost seeming as if back to full strength. “What the…”

“Fuck!” Leoric finished the demon’s sentence as he tackled him to the ground from behind. Both men hit the ground and rolled a few feet before the demon managed to get his bearings first and kicked leoric away from him. Leoric slid over to in front of a stall before coming to a stop with a soft thunk against the store front. He put his hand on the counter and stood up. While standing up he looked over and saw quite a few bags of spices, one of them being salt. He grabbed two bags of salt and tied them to his belt.

“Getting some last minute shopping in before you die? I don’t blame yeh, the food in hell is a little awful.” The demon sneered as he started sprinting towards Leoric. “I will make sure you get a warm welcome when you get there!”

Leoric didn’t even get a chance to finish tying the last bag of salt to his belt as he jumped back just in time to avoid a large swipe from the demon. However he wasn’t fast enough and the demon had cut a large hole in the bottom of the bag. Most of the salt immediately spilt out but Leoric threw the last of the bag towards the demon who quickly sliced it out of the air with his sword, showering the salt all over his body.

“What kind of sorcery is this?!” The demon cried out in a pained rage. The Salt had fallen all over his body, his body that didn’t have any skin, it was just revealed muscles and tendons. The demon fell to a knee almost paralyzed with pain as the salt dissolved over him. “LEORIC! I will make you burn in hell for this!”

“Well you can try, but i seem to have the upper hand right now.” Leoric smirked as he walked over to the demon and grabbed the hilt of his own sword. He brought it up above his head and was about to bring it down on Sphyraanidae’s head when a searing pain plunged through his stomach. He slowly looked down to see the demon’s arm outstretched just now releasing hold of the hilt of the bone sword that was now imbedded through leoric.

“Well …” Leoric choked on his own blood as he fell over to a hunched position, gasping, struggling to remain conscious.

“Fuck” The demon finished the statement as he stood up, his body randomly twitching as the last of the salt seemed to dissolve. “Deal’s a Deal, now isn’t it Leoric?”

The demon chuckled as he turned his back to Leoric’s assumed lifeless corpse and started walking towards the hot blooded redhead. He fully intended on taking his prize back with him.

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    “Chea...got this my ass…” Amari mumbled, she forced her eyes shut and took a few deep breaths, pushing the residual pain to the back of her mind. Amari stood. Leoric was down, sword crammed deep in his side. A part of Amari felt that it served him right for being an arrogant ass; but she also wasn’t going to let her companion fall into the depths of death quite so easily. No, she still had to give him an earful.

“I never agreed to such a deal.” Amari scoffed, flicking the whips that were protruding from her hands, they flashed an angry red again. Ready to attack.

“Yer don’t have to, slut. First thing’s first. I’m going to break you in- here and now.” He grinned a devilish grin.

Amari took a step back, grounding herself in the dirt. “Like fuckin’ hell you are!” She snapped back, and with a crack of her whips they wrapped around the demon’s arms. Amari pulled tightly and the ropes started to cut into his flesh. Amari pulled tighter as the demon screamed. If she kept going, his damn arms would come right off. “Fucker..” She spat. The demon roared, screaming he fell to one knee.

“You….you still have fight in you!?” The demon coughed up a mouthful of blood, then started laughing as he gripped the mana imbued whips. He tugged hard and Amari fell forward, he started dragging her toward him. Amari tried to stand, and pull back - but when it came to brute force she was far outmatched. His arms did look like they were begining to sever from his torso, but Amari lost her grip and the ropes dissipated into nothing. Leaving the demon with deep, bleeding wounds along his shoulder blades.

“You bitch.” The demon pushed the entirety of his weight onto Amari, who was cursing, kicking and screaming underneath him. He straddled her and leaned down. His rancid breath tickling her skin. “I’m going to enjoy breaking you….”

Amari wrenched her head away, “Ugh...you fuckin’ stink, like hell you are!” Amari wrapped both hands around his girth, at first the demon gave an amused chuckle, but it broke out into a gurgled scream as she ripped his dick clean off him and tossed it to the side. The demon rolled off her.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WOMEN BEG TO BE WITH ME!”

Amari grimaced as she pushed herself up off the floor. “Somehow...I struggle to believe that…”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast