Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cockblocked By Genocide (Closed)

Brawler Extrordinaire
    EXP: 8,046, Level: 3
    Level completed: 77%, EXP required for next level: 954
    Level completed: 77%,
    EXP required for next level: 954
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

Leoric was barely able to retain his consciousness, it was fading fast. He knew if he didn’t do something soon he wouldn't be long for the world and would have to encounter finny there in hell again.

“Not… Many… Will… Now” Leoric mumbled choking on his blood as he struggled to stand up, His own blood now creating a large pool on the ground where he stood. His vision was blurring in and out as he saw the Demon entered what looked like a raging bloodlust. He wasn’t just angry, he wanted blood. Leoric was all too happy to give him the blood he so desperately sought. The bag of salt on his hip seemed to weigh a thousand pounds. A constant reminder that he still had one more trick he could pull off. The shark demon seemed so focused on Red and constantly lunging for her that he didn’t notice leoric was back up and standing again. Red seemed to be able to stay just out of reach of him everytime he lunged and so Leoric knew he didn’t have to rush to her aid. But he knew he had to do something in case the demon did grab a hold of her.

Leoric coughed and seethed in pain as he grabbed the hilt of the sword that was protruding from him and started to pull it out. At first he started pulling slowly but with the waves of pain going through him he let go for a second to catch his breath before ripping it out. A loud cry of pain erupted from his lips as more blood spilled out onto the floor. Thankfully the Demon was deafened by his own rage as leoric stumbled forward a few steps before shaking his head to try and clear his vision. He had to put all of his remaining strength into this one last move.

The plan was to run and leap onto his Back, dump the entirety of the salt bag all over his body and while he was paralyzed with the pain Leoric would go for a beheading. But with how close Leoric was to death, he didn't even think he had the strength to leap more than a foot into the air. And so he stopped for a second to let his body get ready for the burst of effort it was about to do. He closed his eyes and began to figure out what his body could or could not do in its current state.

Amari, who had been avoiding the demons grasp, finally noticed her companion was back on his feet. He was in a piss poor state and she couldnt just let him die, at least not until he got an earful from her. She flicked her wrists as the golden whips extended to the ground, she sent them flying towards Leoric in an attempt to heal his wounds but they simply phased through him without doing anything. She spat some curses as the demon finally managed to wrap his grubby hands around her. He chuckled in victory.

“Where were you looking bitch? I am right here” He licked his lips as his rotten fish breath coated the insides of her nose.

At this Leoric grunted and pushed himself forward with all of his strength, slipping on his own blood pool at first before grabbing traction. He unclasped the pouch of salt from his belt and threw the bag at the back of the demons head, causing it to explode and cause a spray of salt to go into the air.

“What the…” The demon started as the salt started to fall onto his exposed body, causing even more pain as it mixed with the wounds Red had given him.

“Fuck” Leoric said as he slid under the demon's arm and using the Bone sword swung with all of his might. Cutting through the arm and slicing half way through the demons skull stopping for a second before Leoric cried out in pain as he pushed his body even further and finished cutting clear through the demon's head. Once clean through leoric let go of the bone sword. Not of his own volition though, his vision faded and he fell flat to the ground. Barely breathing as the sword imbedded itself in a nearby stall. Blood from the demon showering the two would be heroes. Once the Demon had fallen over and the blood was no longer falling on Leoric and Red the blood seemed to immediately dry up on Leoric's skin, or was it actually being absorbed?

He felt the gentle caress of a woman, and at first thought he was being greeted into the pearly gates of heaven. Then, there was a familiar warmth that sunk into his flesh. Amari was healing him. As he regained more consciousness, he could hear her swearing and hissing from the pain of his wound, or...the wound he used to have.

“The fuck did you bet my life for you fucking asshole.”

Leoric chuckled for a second before realizing that now really was not the time to be laughing. “I bet that which i would hate losing, i don’t care about my own life, i am not a good man, i do what i am paid to do. But you? I would miss your sass too much. I had to bet something i wouldn't want to lose to push myself to win.”

EXP: 38,655, Level: 8
    Level completed: 41%, EXP required for next level: 5,345
    Level completed: 41%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,345
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari was doubled over in pain, she struggled to see and dots danced in front of her eyes. It was a wonder how Leoric managed to move dealing with such pain. She was used to immense pain, but she quite quickly forgot that she were not the only one. It’s not like she was some special snowflake. Amari slowly pushed herself to her feet. “Remind me again why I healed your sorry ass?” She asked as she tried to wipe the thick, vitae from her face. She was covered in the demons blood, so her efforts were fruitless.

She gave him a curious look when he admitted he cared for her, in a roundabout way. It threw her off. “The fuck is wrong with you…” She mumbled, the bite and fire disappearing from her voice. “You don’t do that. Whatever the reasons, it’s fuckin’ selfish. YOU bet MY life to push YOURself to win.” Amari placed emphasis on the words, driving home the fact that no matter his reasoning, his actions were grossly out of line.

“I never said i was a saint Red, I do what I must to get the job done. I am sorry.”

“Look, we should just get this shit washed off-” She paused, her tri coloured eyes travelling up and down the length of Leoric’s body. The blood looked as though it only lightly splashed him, but Amari was sure...no, she knew he was drenched in it too. “How the hell did you remain so...clean?”

Leoric blinked, glancing down at his form. “Well, look at that. Not sure Red.” He looked back to her. Amari was still struggling to stand, not only was she dealing with her own wounds, but she was also bearing the brunt of his. “Here, let me help.”

Amari protested, trying to squirm her way out of his grip, but she was in no position to argue. Leoric scooped her up and carried her in his arms toward an Inn. “You know Red, you spit a lot of hate and put on this flashy show - but deep down you’re a good person.”

Amari groaned, “No. I’m not.” She didn’t agree with him, and she didn’t like the vulnerable position she found herself in.

“Suit yourself.”

The two headed toward a nearby Inn, and cleaned themselves up - in separate rooms. Amari was sitting on the edge of her bed, cleaning the grime out of her nails when she heard a faint knock on her door, “Red, it’s me.”

“Right, yeh- it’s open.” Amari said, still frustrated with his actions.

Leoric pushed open the door, and closed it behind him with a faint click. His wet hair clung to his angular jaw and his silken shirt clung tight to his skin. “I’ve been thinking…”

Amari glanced up at him with a smirk, “never a good thing.”

He returned hers with one of his own. “No, it ain’t. I’ve enjoyed my time with you Red. But I feel it best we part ways for now. I got some things to take care of.” He lifted his arm, rubbing the back of his neck. “Don’t get me wrong, you’ve done more than enough to gain my loyalty.” He stepped forward, extending a hand toward Amari. “If you need me, send for me, I will be staying at New Brookshaven, small town just west of Gisela in Corone,K’ Red?”

Amari stared at his hand incredulously. “By ‘things’ to do you mean ‘people’ right?” Her response caused Leoric to give a hearty laugh. “Something like that.”

Amari sighed, “Tis fine. It’s not like you need to follow me wherever I go.” Leoric looked as though he were about to make a crude comment. “Don’t.” Amari said, which caused him to laugh again. “I need to report back to Master Ulroke. If I were you…” Amari paused, studying Leoric. IT bothered her, where did all that blood go? How could she possibly explain it to him? She gave her head a small shake.

“Just be careful, Leoric.” She extended her hand and the two shook. They may be parting ways for now - but in a sense, the two were indebted to each other and bonds had been forged. Such things were not easily forgotten and the world had cruel and interesting ways on bringing those people back together.

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Leoric (17185) earns 528 exp & 66 GP!
    Amari (18816) earns 660 exp & 66 GP plus 6 GP from her "Noble Commerce" Ability!
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    EXP & GP Added
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12