Máen Vev

Name | Máen Vev

Nickname/Alias | "Maid"

Age | 20 years old

Race | Half-elven

Height | 5'3"

Weight | 145 lbs.

Occupation | Nomad seeking work as a hand maiden

Personality | Two things that are unforgettable about Máen are that she is gentle and perceptive, once you get to see her soft side. Her trust levels are at an all time low, causing her to become guarded. Máen is very reflective on her life, constantly remembering her past when she hasn't had enough work to do. She's very compassionate towards animals and those who are discriminated against. She's willing to put herself at risk for her friends.

History | Máen was born to a Dryad mother and a Human father. The affair was treacherous -- both were wed to those of their own race, but couldn't seem to stay away from one another. When it was discovered that Máen was indeed the product of the affair, her mother hid the knowledge that it was so. She was raised with the Dryads, as if she were her mother's husband's daughter. However, the older Máen became, the more evident it was that she was not pure.

Máen seemed to be attached to the forest, like her mother. But she longed for the life of her father, out in the world, not afraid or shy. She wasn't like the Dryads in that sense. She refused to hide. On her 20th birthday, she packed all of her belongings in a small, leaf-bound bag, and began her journey.

Máen is currently wandering, looking for somewhere to belong ~

Appearance | Máen has long, flowing hair on the verge of being crimson in color. Her skin is fair with small freckles that she inherited from her father. Her ears are the traditional elven shape. Máen's eyes are a deep, dark green, hiding her secrets in their depths. Her body boasts curves of a human woman, her figure the shape of an exaggerated hourglass. She has a multitude of scars lining her shins and forearms from climbing the trees as a young Dryad.

Skills | Máen is an excellent bowman, teaching herself to hunt during the spring and summer days she spent in the wilderness with the Dryads.
    Cooking, being one of her favorite past times, is also one of her strongest skills she has acquired since being on her own. She uses earth materials in her dishes.
    Máen is learning how to identify plants to either cook, eat raw, or stay away from.

Abilities |
    Ability absorption - Máen has just discovered this ability, via a stressful situation with a thief. In situation where she is in danger, roots from plant near to the attacker will absorb energy and transfer it into Máen. When she becomes skilled and less reckless with this ability, it could do quite a bit of harm. 50% of an opponent's energy can be absorbed once she's high-leveled. She can only use this once a day, as it takes a full day of photosynthesizing in order to use the power once more. It lasts until she has healed the majority of her wounds. When others are under this absorption, there is no physical proof that it's happening. It gives the one's under the ability's hold a tired feeling, like they've lost energy. The energy from her opponent is basically used to heal Máen.
    Observant - Máen has been observant since birth, when she was taught by her mother to fear those she didn't know and to hide. She knows when to speak when she's spoken to, and when to be completely silent. She's more of an observer than an actor.

Equipment/Weapons |
    - Dryad-Crafted Oak Staff
    - Small Oak Bow
    - 3 Self-Fletched Arrows
    Last edited by Zaxan; 01-02-17 at 07:59 PM.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Howdy! Both your abilities are below what I'd classify as abilities. If you would like to keep them as they are, that is fine. You can change them is you wish as well.

Let me know and we can finalise your profile!

GP

Name
    Máen Vev
    Race
    Half-Elven
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Dark Green
    Build
    5'3", 145 lbs
    Job
    Nomad/Maid

I changed her Skills & Abilities -- so, I believe I'm done. (:

GP

Name
    Máen Vev
    Race
    Half-Elven
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Dark Green
    Build
    5'3", 145 lbs
    Job
    Nomad/Maid

Am I done?

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Can I get a little more info on the absorbtion ability? How many times per day can you use it? How long does it last? What are some effects someone under its effect might observe?
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

GP

Name
    Máen Vev
    Race
    Half-Elven
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Dark Green
    Build
    5'3", 145 lbs
    Job
    Nomad/Maid

Okay! I fixed it.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

(Thanks for the help Cards!)

You're approved. When you level up you can increase the speed of your healing / absorption. Until now don't heal your injuries instantly, it should take some time.

Approved!