Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Dark Green
    Build
    5'3", 145 lbs
    Job
    Nomad/Maid

Maen shrieked as she heard the scream of the spirit within the building. "Please.. Uh, Drys Blessings upon you." She mustered the formal Dryad phrase before backing up, looking after him as he took a step away from her. As soon as David had stepped onto the property the house was founded on, the wolf-like orb formed. Maen shivered, crouching on the ground. She began to whisper soft Dryad prayers in hopes that David would come out victor -- he had to. The orb's unpleasant appearance frightened Maen. Her hand wandered to her back, where her bow hung from leather straps.

With the demon leaping at David, an idea became action. She pulled the bow from her back, readying an arrow within seconds. Hesitating for a mere second, Maen stepped onto the property with a bare foot. The light was brilliant. It lit up the entire scene as if it were daylight. Maen froze, the cold was almost too much for her to bare, as if she were frozen in ice. The wolf's eyes shifted immediately to her, a menacing snarl ripping through the air. Maen's heart was racing, but she couldn't move. "Da---Dav--" She attempted to cry out, afraid to startle the spirit. The wolf turned it's body to face Maen instead of David and Gray. He took off at a lope, baring it's teeth in an evil grin.

"DAVID! It's going to kill me!" Tears were welling in the eyes of Maen as she began to sink to the ground where she stood at the edge of the property. Tears stained her face. "So this is how I go.." Her voice was soft, accepting.
    Of the trees of oak ~

What did i say, Unneeded bodies would make this complicated!

David barely had enough time grab Gray's orb and shove it inside the diamond on his chest before the silver light that was in David's eyes vanished and became that of an ice blue. Gray had assumed control. Gray took off as fast as he could and began to create an orb of a swirling smoke like material that glimmered silver much like David's eye color. the Possessed wolf went to swipe at Maen as the orb and gray slammed into it's side, causing the wolves claws to rip and tear at his flesh. a scream of sheer pain could be heard as Gray was put back inside the diamond and David was given back control over his body.

The orb that had impacted the side of the wolf had sent it tumbling a fair distance away. not that the orb had any potency to it or anything. It was simply to allow a tangible physical object to interact with those on the spiritual plain. the full tackle behind it just gave it that extra unph to the hit.

"Maen, I need you to step off the property. This thing considers considers this entire area it's territory and will attack anyone who is on it. If i am the only person here then i am the only target." David stood up grabbing hold of his arm as blood began to drip off his finger tips. "I just need a moment to get it over to where i was before. and this whole thing will be over."

The wolf got up and let out a bone chilling howl as the black mass that it was made of began to bubble and ungulate about. it wasn't long before the wolf was a standing on all four's at about six feet tall. the young man who had gotten David from town began panicking.

"Dra... Drago...Dragon level!" he stammered before he took off running back towards the town screaming for help.

GP

Name
    Máen Vev
    Race
    Half-Elven
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Dark Green
    Build
    5'3", 145 lbs
    Job
    Nomad/Maid

Maen shrieked, crawling backwards until she was off of the property. She stared fearfully as blood ran from David's body, dripping. Her chest began to constrict, refusing to allow her to move. "David!" Her cry was feeble, almost pleading. She lifted her hand, touching his as the blood ran onto her fingers. "You need to be healed.." Her voice trailed off as she saw a growing shadow rising from behind David. Her eyes widened, "Watch out!" She rolled onto her hands and knees, beginning to take off, stumbling to rise to her feet.

She didn't look back to see if David was following. In her mind, she'd forgotten about David amidst her fear. Her legs were pumping in sync with her arms as she rounded the corner to the bar. Running through the bar, everyone stopped to stare at the girl, the one who'd been all smiles just hours before. Maen flung open the door to David's room, collapsing on the bed. She turned, looking to see if anyone had followed her. She was alone. Her face was pale from fear as she laid on the bed, shaking from adrenaline. After several moments of catching her breath, Maen rose, going through the drawers, searching for items that could be used to bandage David. Finding an old shirt, Maen freed her dagger from it's sheath under her cloak. "This should do.." She cut thin and thick strips -- she wasn't sure how deep the wound really was.

Maen shoved the strips of cloth into her quiver. "I should really get a pack." She grumbled before throwing it over her shoulder, taking off at a jog towards the house where she had left David.
    Of the trees of oak ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12