Eye Color
    Dark Green
    Build
    5'3", 145 lbs
    Job
    Nomad/Maid

Pour Me Some Brandy [closed to Leoric]

Rated M - For Mature Material
    The jade-cloaked feminine figure was meandering around the streets, her bare feet gentle on the dirt paths between the different shoppes. Gisela was the first city she'd been in since her most recent departure on her own again. Her nomadic lifestyle called to her from her employed state, causing her to sneak away in the night. Maen's emerald eyes searched the crowd as she pulled her hood from her head, exposing her face. She wasn't obviously half-elven, unless you caught sight of her ears.

Maen walked up to a stall in the market, tilting her head as she looked through the red apples. Her mouth was watering from hunger that she'd been replacing with her desire to get to Gisela. As she glanced up towards the grocer, he locked eyes with her. With a slight snarl, Maen set the apple back down, turning her back on the fruits. Her crimson tresses cascaded down her back, flowing as she moved away from the market with haste. A sign caught her eye from down the street. Her mouth turned to a smirk as she made her way towards the door that the sign hung over.

She opened the door with some effort, entering the dimly lit bar. The smell of alcohol and body odor hung in the air heavily. Maen wrinkled her nose, glancing around the room. Many men turned their heads to give Maen an over-look. She grimaced in their general direction before taking a seat at the bar. She peered around -- she'd never been in a bar before. Her previous work hadn't allowed her to leave, and the Dryads had taught her to fear anything new.

She looked down at her hands, flexing her fingers. The small golden bands shone in the flames, causing her to lift the corners of her mouth in a weak smile. She'd stolen them from her boss' cabinets. A chuckled escaped her lips as she caught a weary glance from the bartender. She immediately turned her facial expression to a bland one, "I am not crazy. Pour me some Brandy, would ya?" She shook her head before turning her back to the bar to face the occupants, searching, for what she didn't know.
    Last edited by Zaxan; 01-16-17 at 01:33 AM.
    Of the trees of oak ~