Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

Two of The Same -closed to Camille-

The cart's wheel was holding on by a single peg, threatening to fall off. Radron's eyes narrowed as he noticed this, daring the damned thing to fall apart. When the wheel continued to roll, he lifted his gaze from the wheel and onto the road. He could see the city of Radasanth. The bridge was behind him -- that's where the wheel had started giving him trouble. All because of a pebble he'd rolled over.

As he began to leave the river's sight, he noticed the grass rustling on his right side. He slowed down, his lips raising instantly. Something wasn't right.. but he couldn't pinpoint what. Or rather, who. Radron laid his cart to rest on the side of the road, and began to approach the tall weeds. "Who goes?" He reached to unsheathe his scimitar, and as soon as he did, the grass parted, revealing a rather large hare. Radron licked his lips before stalking up to the hare, whispering, "My, my. I've never seen such a specimen." The hare twitched, almost afraid to move at the bold approach of man. Radron sank to his hands and knees, crawling. When he was close enough to touch the hare, he abruptly stopped. He knew better. He raised from where he was, shaking his head. He hated when his Canidae self got to him. He returned to his cart, lifting it with haste to continue his journey to sell his hides. However, when he raised the cart onto the wheels, the peg came loose enough and popped off.

"Damn it! Damn this cart. Damn this trade. Damn everything!" He howled, kicked the cart onto it's side, dumping the hides onto the floor. He paced back and forth for a few minutes before deciding to pick the cart back up on his way back to Salvar. Radron bent over and picked up what hides he could carry on his shoulder, and set off towards the city at a brisk jog.

Once reaching the city's gates, he spoke to the guards, stating he was to sell his hides within the market. They allowed him access to the port city with little hesitation and resumed their conversation about the women they'd bed. Radron shook his head with a sly smile at the thought of any women that would bed them, probably just whores. He headed straight for the market.

He slowed when he reached an open spot in the market and proceeded to set up, laying out each of his hides by species. He even had a few rocks that he had manipulated to look like dragon scales that he would proceed to sell as if they were legitimate. "Hides! Keep warm in the cold! Hides, Dragon Scales!" He called out into the market, staring at the various faces that passed him.

EXP: 3,790, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 1,210
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,210
    GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    The tip of her tongue traced her plush lips as she made her way through the market place. It felt good being let out of the castle, no leash or collar in site. Camille grinned happily at the small freedom she had been gifted. The market place was such a large place as people called out selling things. Her head whipping left and right causing her long honey brown locks to fan out. "Hides! Keep warm in the cold!" The deep thundering voice sparked her interest as she looked dead a head. A large muscular brute held different furs and skins of animals. He's like us! Her Lucan spirit purred in her head causing a shiver down her spine. "How do you know?" Speaking aloud to the spirit in her head earned her a few curious looks. I can smell his Lycan scent, it's heveanly.. The wolf spirit whimpered with desire causing a sensation to generate in between Camille's legs.

"No!" Camille groaned as she withered slightly uncomfortable.

A few people passing by looked at her strangely. "Sorry," she mumbled slightly pushing a flustered hand through her silky locks. Storming straight over to the male selling the hides till she was mere inches from him. His form easily towering over her own though she stood tall, "what are you?" She snapped slightly at the man. The brute's handsome face twisted with confusion, what are you talking about?"

Being so close to him she could smell his scent, he smelled of the Forrest, the leaves, freshly turned soil and even the smell of wild flowers perfumed the air. His aroma was almost intoxicating, causing Camille's mouth to water. "Can you back up, lady?" Shaking her head slightly to wake herself up as she took a few steps back. "I can smell it on you and you're making my Lycan spirit go crazy!" She growled before pulling her royal blue cloak around her body tighter. She was slightly on edge, her skin tingled with him being so close, the hairs on her arms standing up.

Stop! I can't think with you making my body crave him.. Camille pleaded to the spirit, slowly the affect the mail had on her slowly lessened.

"Can I buy you a drink I have some things to ask you?" The man looked at her like she was crazy and she slightly was just a moment ago. Things tend to get tricky when you have another spirit in your body with you that isn't in sync with your soul. Catching her plush lower lip between her teeth she rocked on the tips her toes to the bsck of her heels.

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

He tilted his head at her request, "Lady. I have to sell these hides to make a living." He narrowed his eyes at her, something seemed off but he couldn't quite place it. He turned his back to her, muttering. "I don't like people knowing what I am." He turned backed around, having selected a pelt from a fox he had strangled one night. He scratched into the tanned side the name of the local tavern, one he would return to each time he ventured to Radasanth. "Meet me there in two hours time." He shoved the pelt into her arms, shooing her away before continuing his sales pitch -- "Hides! Stay warm this winter!"

Radron ran a calloused hand through his dreads, removing them from in front of his face. Everyone turned and looked at the man who appeared to be wild for all they knew. He pounded a fist on the bar. The bartender shakily handed him a beer, froth spilling over onto the worn wood. Radron grunted with gratitude before chugging the drink. Once finished, he slammed the glass onto the wood, looking around at all of the people. He could smell the drunken scent off all of the humans' breath. With a smirk, he considered the possibility of killing one tonight if he could tempt one to follow him into the alley. What nice addition that would be to his collection. Reminding himself that he was hear to meet the very enticing, insistent female from earlier, he stared at the door, refusing to look away.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille had been delighted that he had accepted her invention and gifted her with a fur. Snuggling closely into the animal hide she could still faintly smell the kill of it. Hunting, skinning and making pelts was an art and she could admire his fine handy work. I bet that's not the only good thing he does with his hands.. A vivid image of his rough calloused hands running over her bare body. Follow the curve of her breast down her side and gripping her round ass. A gasp left her lips feeling a fire in her belly she was all to familiar with. Her canines elongated for a moment as she slowly started to loose hold of herself to the Lycan spirit.

"No," she grunted as her pearly white teeth returned to normal.

Taking a deep breath she adjusted the black corset that curved her already hourglass figure. The piece of clothing stopped right under her breast. Under it was a white shure shirt that complimented her softly sun kissed skin. With each step her breast almost looked like the threaten to spill out the top of the shirt but the stayed in place perky as ever. Dusting off the dark blue faded jeans that hugged her form oh so deliciously, she made it to the inn as she opened the door. The soft clicking of her heels against the old dirty wood floor. Her midnight ocean blue orbs glanced around before landing on their target.

He looks tasty.. The sultry voice filling her head.

Camille licked her plush lips involuntarily before running a hand through her long loosely curled locks. A woman stepped infront of her a mirror image of her mother. "By the Gods, Milly how are you honey?" She embraced the woman warmly with a hug. "I am fine Cammy, what are you doing here?" Molly's mother had taken care of her when she fell into hard times. "I could ask you the same but I am meeting someone. Her head nodding to the muscular fellow that now stared at the two woman.

"Well I own this place and you are here to meet him?" The woman squeaked, tossing a glance to the man. Camille simple nodded before casting a kiss to the woman's cheek. "We must talk later and catch up!" She called over her shoulder as she made her way towards where the disgruntled male sat.

"Hello?" Camille purses her lips momentarily before setting herself next to him. "I'm sorry I never got your name.." Sighing she nodded towards Milly, the short petite woman setting a glass down infront of her. "Here's your favorite Cammy cinnamon spiced wine." A smiled danced across her plump lips. "Thanks Mildred." The pixie haired woman nodded as she scurried away, "please put our drinks on my tab!" Camille's called after her earning a simple curt nod.

Her attention turning back to the male as she offered him a gently smile gesturing towards the pelt she wore. "It does keep me warm just like in your sales pitch. I hope you did sell all your things.." She could feel his intense gaze as she looked into his dark earthy brown eyes. His intoxicating scent perfumed the air around her. Taking a large drink of the wine to satisfy her watering mouth.

"I am Camille," she offered her hand out to him.

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

When the woman from the market entered the room, he couldn't remove his gaze from her. His eyes were fixated on.. her assets. He looked from her lips, to her chest. There, his eyes lingered slightly longer than elsewhere. A small dribble of drool had pooled in his mouth, which he swallowed as she was within hearing distance. He tapped the bar, beckoning for another beer as she slid in next to him.

Her voice was almost like a siren song. He didn't understand why -- females had never had this effect on him. He gritted his teeth at her question of his sales. "I sold most of the pelts. Some didn't sell, they were too, ah, butchered." A small smile played on his mouth as he thought of the kills he had made to retrieve the pelts. "My name is Radron. I come from Salvar." He leaned on the bar, sneaking a look at the curve of Camille's spine while she was taking a drink. He grunted softly before returning his gaze to her face.

"Do you come from far away, Camille?" He took a large drink of his beer, wiping the excess liquid from his upper lip. Why was this woman approaching him? Radron enjoyed thinking of himself as unapproachable, which is why he lived where he did. He couldn't understand why she had this way of making him drool. She knew he was a Lycan. How?

"What are you? A Siren?" His voice came out in a harsh tone, remembering how she had called him out in the market, frightening a child who had only ever heard the nightmares of Lycanthropes.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    "Radron."

Testing the name on her lips as it rolled off so easily. "Hmm, lovely name for a lovely creature." A small smile played on her lips. Taking another drink of her spiced wine, licking her lips to collect the remaining droplets. Shrugging her shoulders at his question of home. "I don't stay any where for too long or I try not too.." A quick flash of the castle that was now her home came to mind before she pushed it away. He is craving us I can smell his slight arosal.. Nikita the Lycan spirit purred with satisfaction, She scratched at the surface for release but Camille shoved her back down.

The sound of laughter parted her plus lips as she crossed her legs over one another. "Do I look like a siren to you?" Her voice was a smooth as satin sheets, her tongue caressing every word delicately. "Better yet," she scooted closer so her lips brushed his ear slightly as she spoke. "Do I sound like a siren to you?"

A coy grin ran across her red tinted lips. She watched as he stiffened with her closeness. Her breath fanned out across his neck as she ran a maincured nail up his arm. The feeling of his body under the tip of her finger sent her senses into overdrive. Nikta purred with pleasure, I want to do more than just touch his arm.. Her voice thick with lust.

Me too, Camille thought catching her lower lip between her teeth. Pulling her hand away from the man she sat back up. A grin replacing the look of desire. "I am not a siren, well not really. I am just like you."

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

Radron's entire body stiffened under her index finger. He shifted in his seat, his eyes widening ever so slightly. He gave a small snarl before realizing she meant him no harm. He relaxed once she removed her hand. He glanced downwards, catching sight of an occurrence in his lap. "You sound too... rough to be a Siren." His gaze intensifying as he was confused. He bit his own lip, just as she bit hers -- mimicking her. Radron's heart felt constricted, as if he couldn't breathe or move. He attempted deep breaths, taking in her scent each time.

"You're just like me?" He was taken back, holding his breath. That must be the spell she was casting on him. "I haven't seen another like me since I was removed from my pack.." He lifted a hand to his chest, trying to rid himself of the feeling of entrapment. "They are long gone -- I haven't seen them in nine years.." Radron stared into Camille's eyes. She must be older than he, by how much, he wasn't sure. He knew his sire had been close to five hundred years old, for his mother used to croon stories to the pups to encourage sleep.

"Where did you come from? Tell me more. But not here.. not in front of these people." He looked around at the faces of humans and a few other races. "Let us go to the forest.. just beyond here. I have an image to uphold." He stood, flicking a single iron coin onto the table, lifting his lip in a snarl to the bartender. With no hesitation, he began to walk towards the door.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    The questions came flying from his lips quicker then Camille could listen. Watching him stand abpurtly she followed suite as he growled at at poor Milly who looked relieved yet ready to jump out of her skin. Camille laid a few more coins down paying for her trouble. "Cammy wait!" Milly had an uneasy look on her childlike face. "Please don't go with him.. He- he is a bad person." The poor girl looked terrified as she gripped Camille's hand tightly. Camille cupped her cheek rubbing it with her thumb. "His bark is worth the bite, love." Giving her a quick peck on the cheek she hurried after Radron.

"Off to the forest we go, how odd this is like the reverse of red riding hood."

A small giggle came from her as she finally caught up to the man. The sound of the town slowly fading into the distance. The large trees greeted them as she inhaled deeply. Her body relaxed as they stopped deep in the woods. Camille's head tilted up towards the sky as she stretched her arms twirling. The smell of the sweet earth was enticing as she stopped spinning and faced him. A large smile brightened her face, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Don't you just love the smell of the forest?" She questioned him, her head tilting to the side slightly as he stared at her.

"What?"

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

"The smell of forest is fine. The darkness of the forest at night is the best, however." He turned to face her, smirking. "The smell of fear from humans who have wandered off.. the smell of the occasional animal that is comfortable with the night -- until I appear." He leaned against a tall pine, relaxing his posture. He began to walk closer to the enticing female -- "So.. we're the same?" He motioned between the two of them, giving her a whimsical look. He walked a few feet away from her to lay on the ground covered in sedges that had just made their way through the snow.

"Come lay?" He raised an eyebrow, patting the earth beside him. Without waiting for her response, he turned his gaze to the stars. "I've never met another of my kind -- I didn't want to. Not for a long, long time." He sighed, softening his voice. "Alphas tend to not like when their own have a great chance at creating a stronger, better pack. Or take over theirs." Radron smiled weakly, thinking of how he'd been larger than his father at the age of fourteen.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Nikta growled with satisfaction of his animalistic thoughts of the forest. A small shivering raking down her back, feeling like claws digging into her skin. A small whimper came from her the sound almost inaudible but not to one with hearing as keen as Radron. He looked at her curiously trying to understand why she has just whimpered. "We-we are mostly the same. Usually a Lycan is one with the beast inside them but I am different. Lots of bad things have happened to me causing a rift between me and my Lycan side. I have a.. Well a spirit so to speak her name is Nakita and she is craving you. She wants to come out badly and it's tempting to let her." Camille rubbed her arm with uneasiness as Nakita tried to surface.

Her midnight ocean blue orbs swiftly changed to jet black, her iris flooding any color in her eye. The woman rolled her neck, her posture relaxing as she slowly moved towards him. Her movement swift and fluid like, almost like an animal stalking it pray. "Hello Radron," the voice was slightly different then Cammy's, her tone silky. Closing the gap quickly the woman let a single daring hand roam the man's body. Staring from his defing strong bicep to his jaw line and down his chest. The man stiffening under her bold touch. "Camille?" The man groaned slightly.

"Tch tch tch," the woman clocked her tongue against the back of teeth. "Camille is gone for now, I am Nikta the Lycan." Her tone drippingnwith proudness as she announced her identity. "For so long I have wanted to be around another one of my kind and here you are." A small Pout formed on her plush lips. Camille wants her body back, her and I are one in the same though we could never be more far apart. As quickly as the woman came she released her grip allowing Camille her body back. Gasping and sputtering for air Camille hunched over slightly gripping onto a near by tree.

"Holy shit her hold was tight I didn't see that coming from any where, well I did just didn't expect it so suddenly."

Radron looked either confused, aroused or another maube all three but when he offered the spot next to him she didn't hesitate to lay down. The soft soil uderneath her comforting. A soft smile danced across her lips as she laid a comforting hand over his own. "I didn't have a pack, where I was from we were hunted for what we were. My parents were mureded, if they were alive I think you would have liked my mother.. My brother used to tell me I had her everything but mostly her eyes and lips.." Her voice was soft as she gently touched her lips absent mindedly. Her wolf form was breath taking and almost as large as my fathers. She was so gentle yet so fierce it was almost impossle how perfect she was." A sad smile touching her lips.

"The world is cruel and in ways most people won't see or endure." Shurgging her shoulders she gave his hand a little squeeze. Glancing over at him she offered him a small smile. "Alphas are prideful and stubborn they don't see past someone that could threaten their rule and power."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast