Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

Radron's eyes widened as the Lycan came through Camille. This self was the same, but different. He tilted his head as he listened to the voice speak his name, dripping like honey. He sank down slowly to the ground, staring at the now black orbs. "Wha -- that's strange." He grunted, keeping his composure. As her hand moved down his body, he stiffened. But oh, it felt so nice to be touched. He shivered softly in pleasure, staring into the eyes of Nikta.

"For so long? How long have you been waiting to meet another Lycan?" His eyes widened once more, just after he had reached a calm state. As the Lycan pouted, he sat up, looking at the body of Camille. What in the world was happening? He raised his lip in a snarl, unsure of how to react to all that was happening. As he saw Camille's eyes return to blue, she hunched over the tree, causing Radron to lift himself from the ground and rush over to her. "Are you okay? I don't understand how the split personalities work.. Mine have grown together.." He settled back where he had been laying, beckoning her to lay beside him.

When she joined him, he couldn't help but continue to feel aroused with the touching of his body. His skin was still electrified where she had touched his torso. "That's nice.. How your brother reminded you of your mother." He looked away from her for a second, gazing up at the sky. When she touched his hand, he stiffened once more, holding his breath. He shook off the feeling before asking, "So, Camille, what do you do now?" He looked into her eyes curiously, his face solemn.

EXP: 3,790, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 1,210
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,210
    GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille could feel the aching in her body from the fight she had just endured. The cold ground aiding to soothe her poor frame. Sighing softly she knew that she had to answer all his questions that had been asked. "One at a time dear.." Nikta and I used to be in sync I come from a rare royal blood line, well I should say used too... all my family has been killed off. Nikta is the animal in me, we used to think one in the same but when I found my parents murdered it caused a small tare in our connection. It didn't really pull us apart until my twin James was murder because of me.." Her voice was soft and small as her eyes stung threatening with tears.

Glancing at him for a moment a sad smile appeared on her plush lips. "I am two hundred and fifty years old." The look of surprise apparent on his face. "It takes a lot out of me to get control back from her and very painful. She likes you well more like craves you because she can smell the Lycan in you."

Her dark blue gaze looking up at the stars as she smiled softly, the sky lit up with them so beautiful. "It is nice , well was nice when he was living now I'm left alone.." She glanced at him briefly as he looked at her sadly, rubbing her thumb over his hand soothingly. "That's something I don't think you need to know what I do. Just know I kind of serve someone." She looked back at the sky the moon slowly climbing to its peak. "Freedom is a beautiful thing Radron, cherish it."

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

"A royal bloodline?" He chuckled dryly, "I'm not sure I believe in Lycan Royalty anymore." He closed his eyes, feeling the cool air brush over his face. "And the rest of them were killed. What a life we live, to be hunted." He continued to chuckle, opening his eyes to see her intense one. His face dropped instantly. "I -- I'm sorry. I'll keep my comments to myself now." He looked back up at the sky, refusing to meet her eyes again, for fear of insulting Camille.

"She craves me?" A quizzical look fell over his face. "Maybe it's the animal in her, needing to reproduce." It seemed logical to him, anyways. With there being so few Lycanthropes in the world, the animal could take over. He clicked his tongue slowly, "I'm sorry about your brother -- I really am. I hardly got to know my littermates before they were, ah, removed." He shrugged, attempting to create minimal emotion towards the matter. "You serve someone?" The thought of being a servant irritated Radron to no end -- he couldn't stand captivity. Which is why he became a sort of nomad, selling his pelts in major towns and ports. He snorted, "I don't understand why. We were meant to be wild, for lack of a better term." His eyes focused on hers now, all playing had vanished from his composure. "Why do you allow this..? Where is your... whatever?" Anger flashed in his eyes as the anger began growing in him.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille growled at him slightly showing her teeth as he laughed at her giving him the truthful answers he wants. Folding her arms over over her chest before sitting up. "You know you make it hard for anyone to get close to you. Pulling her shirt up she exposed her flat stomach but a long scar on her left side. It marred her beautiful form, "I got this the night my parents we slaughtered like animals. I didn't have a pack like you I had a family Radron!" Her canines slowly started to elongate as she groaned digging her nails into the ground before they turned back to normal. Taking a few shaky breaths before pushing a hand through her hair. "It's okay, sorry I lost it for a minute.."

Camille looked at Radron, shaking her head left to right slowly. "She craves your smell," she inhaled deeply his wooded forest scent filling her nostrils. "It calms me, I mean her.." Her cheeks flooded with the color red as she chewed on her lower lip briefly. "The way your skin feels touching mine she craves that and I enjoy it too.." Letting her finger tips grace over his bicep feeling almost sparks fly up her arm sucking in a breath. "It feels right but at the same time I can't separate her feelings from my own, they kind of blend together in a jumbled mess.." Chewing on the inside of her cheek she dared to glance at the man he looked perplexed, or shocked. The emotion he was giving off wasn't very clear.

She watched as rage over took his face clouding his handsome features. His voice rising pulling her hand from his own. A look of shock twisted her angelic features. "I didn't choose this.." Her voice soft almost timid. Her hand cupped his cheek in an attempt to soothe his anger. "You should breathe your face is turning red.." She offered him a half hearted smile before letting her hand slip from his face back to her side again.

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

Radron's body had begun to shake, adrenaline coursing through his veins at rapid speeds. His mind was clouded with anger, taking him away from the grass in the forest's clearing. His vision was all but red until a cool touch was felt upon his cheek. As fast as his anger had risen, the anger vanished. He glanced down at his cheek, recognizing Camille's hand. "How did you manage to heal a scar like that?" He attempted to regulate his breathing. His earthy gaze lowered without his intent, landing upon her breasts. His heart began to pick up speed, his eyes focusing.

He raised his eyes ever so slightly back to hers, a smirk playing on his lips. "I'm sorry. I'm just a male Lycan.." He rose onto his hands and knees, moving to position his face over hers. "You didn't choose to be a servant? So what are you, a slave?" He tilted his head, his dreads touching her body gently. He had never known a slave, but he heard plenty about them. Mostly the pelt traders talking about bedding and buying. Radron had never touched such a girl -- mostly because he feared his Lycan tendencies to be too rough and end in slaughter. "What does he do? Where does he keep you?" He lifted an eyebrow, curious about why she was away from home.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille took his hand, pulling her shirt up once more and letting his finger tips touch the rigid skin. It was still soft and held a pink hue to as she shivered slightly. "Your hand is kind of cold.." She offered him a sad smile. "The people that killed my parents were waiting in our home for my brother and I. I hadn't even smelled their scent I was too worried about my father. He had used his body to try and shield my mother from them and he was some how still alive. I clutched on to his body so tight and the next thing I knew I felt this searing hot pain on my side. My leg became warm and wet and all I saw was a bunch of blood. I couldn't process that it was mine until the man that cut me came back again this time for the kill shot. My brother James shifted his first time at the age of seven." A small half hearted laugh parted her lips.

"He was so clumsy in his other form he fell right on top of the guy his body came running in swinging his ax like a mad man. He fought them off though and pulled me out of there kicking and screaming. I started to bleed out and he remembered the things my mother had taught us about wounds and caring for them. He saved me and now he is dead because of me.." Deeply she frowned playing with her fingers.

Her frown turned into a smile as she laughed softly glancing down at her cleavage. "It's out to look at I suppose." His breath fanned across her face. "You stare at me as if you want to eat me, like I am a juicy piece of meat you can't wait to sink your teeth into." She laughed softly but he drew closer stopping mere inches from her face. His questions needed answers she couldn't give him. "It-it doesn't matter Radron I am free for now." He seemed as if he was going to say something in protest but she placed a single finger over his lips. "Shh. No more questions that lead to answers you won't like."

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

With his hand resting on her side, he crooned softly to her, "Neither of us have packs, er.. families." He tilted his head, pondering a question before removing it from his mind. He slid closer to her, pressing his body up against hers. "I'll warm up in a second, sweet." A smirk played on his lips. "Something tells me you don't play nice, anyhow. Sweet may not fit you." He chuckled, looking over her body. He licked his lips slowly before laying his head on her chest.

"Since I knew no other Lycans in Knife's Edge, I used to lure women into the woods.. And have my way and eat them. But that was years ago. I stopped everything, instead taking out my frustrations on the animals in the night." He looked off into the dark, seeing the town's lights from where they laid. "So, your master. I take it he may not be fond if he knew you were here.." He raised an eyebrow. "That's not a question, but rather a statement." He ran a hand through Camille's hair, resting a hand under her chin.

"Camille." His voice was soft, softer than the one he used on the drunk women traveling the roads beneath his home. He lowered his face near hers, his amber eyes gazing into her blue. There he saw her wild and tame. He pressed his lips against hers, warmth filling his cold.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Rated M for Mature
    Camille played with his hair as he laid his head on her chest, a small smile gracing her lips as she felt genuinely happy for the first time in a long time. A small frown graced her lips as he told her the things he used to do to those poor souls. "I know the feeling of being used though I was never granted the gift of death after.." Her voice thick with tears as she pushed the sensation away. "I will be punished when I am caught," she nodded somewhat as she had already endured so much totrue by the hands of him. Closing her eyes she leaned into his sweet touch. "Mmm." She hummed with a smile on her lips.

The way he said hee name witb so much tenderness rose goosebumps on her flesh. "Mm i love when you say my name like that," she mused as he slowly closed the distances between their lips. Her eyes closing as his lips softly brushed her own. Her hand slide from his hair to the back of his neck. Her lips colliding with his, at first soft and sweet. Slowly the kiss grew with hunger. Both of them battling for dominance,sucking in his lower lip she nibbled on it softly.

She rolled on top of him, his sliding up her thighs and resting on her hips. Breaking the sweet, passionate kiss as she stared down at him. "I'm trouble Radron, no good for anyone. You shouldn't get involved with me, you could get hurt my Master is a cruel man and if he finds out any of this.." Her voice cut off as she let her hand softly caress his face.

GP

Name
    Radron Varg
    Race
    Lycanthrope
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

As she removed her lips, Radron pulled back with a confused expression. "You're trouble, I'm trouble. It's nothing new." He shrugged softly, moving away from her to sit up. With a grunt, he managed to pull himself from the ground. "If I get hurt, I get hurt." He looked over his shoulder at the woman, his eyes resting on her face. His chest rose and fell evenly for the first time in a long while. "Camille. If he has a problem with me, let me face it. I have no problem fighting."

"A cruel man? What does it do to you?" Anger once more flashed across his face. His emotions were becoming unstable once again. This time, he knew it would be near impossible to stop. "What would he do if he found out? Come with me. Live a simple life on the cliff above Knife's Edge. Hunt with me. Feed with me. What if we are the only two Lycans left in Althanas? This master can't keep you away from continuing our race. I won't allow it." His lips revealed a snarl as he stood, fighting the urge to shift. Not here, not so close to town. His canines had begun to elongate, peeking over his lips when his mouth was closed. His eyes turned a deeper red amber. "Camille." His voice was harsh, but begging.

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille's expression was so broken as he offered her a life a family some days. The tears brimmed threatening to over flow. Standing up she closed the gap between them. "I wish I could, but I belong to him. He is only cruel when I anger him and though I will be punished greatly for escaping when I return it will all be worth it because I met you." Her fingertips ran over his scrunched cheek. She could tell the animal wanted to come out in him. "I am branded Radron any where I go if a person saw that brand I would put you in danger." Stroking his cheek as finally the tears spilt, flowing down. "All I ever wanted was a family of my own, a man to love me."

Her hand slipped from his face as she wiped at her wet cheeks, sniffling slighlty. A sad smile resting on her lips, "always loved when you said my name." She picked up the pelt from the ground he had given to her when they had first met. "I know we haven't known each other long Radron but I could picture my life with you, three or four kids running around our small simple house. You returning him from selling your pelts, walking through the door kisses as they ran by to play. I'm in the kitchen cooking supper as you come up behind me, wrapping me in your arms. Your hands on my swollen belly. We keep arguing you think it's a boy and I am certain that this time it's a girl." A small sob broke her for a moment as she wiped at her cheeks again.

"I can see it all so clearly and that life would be heaven on Eart my for me but I can't let a dream like that cloud my mind. If anything happened to you because I got involved I would never forgive myself. I can live on the hope though that one day you will find someone that can see past your fake tough exterior." Standing on the tips of her toes she brushed her lips against his, running her hand through his dreaded locks. "And just so you know it would have been a girl." She laughed softly laying her head on his chest for a moment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast