Hair Color
    Dark Brown, Dreaded
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6'3", 260lbs
    Job
    Market Salesman

Radron lifted himself from the earth, refusing to listen to her. He began to stalk off into the night, his eyes glowing. His breath could be heard from yards away, the air rising from his face. His body was tense as he lowered himself onto a fallen tree, a quarter mile away from where he had left Camille.

"If there's one thing my father said that has remained with me -- Lycans need Lycans. Lycans are their own. Lycans do not bow to any." His lip was curled, his teeth visible in the night. His body had begun to change, his hair becoming coarser, covering most of his arms and legs, his muscle mass had become twice as heavy. "Camille may very well be the sole surviving female Lycan. And she has a master." He shook his head, foam falling from his mouth. His breaths were replaced by heavy pants, his mouth open to take in more air.

"I need to meet this master. But first.." A small smirk appeared on Radron's face. He was calmed by his thoughts, returning to his pure human state once more. He turned to face where he had left Camille, peering through the dark shadows. He could make out a shadow, one that was hers. One that cause drool to pool in his mouth once more. He slowly began walking back, his attention never veering from the woman.

EXP: 3,790, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 1,210
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,210
    GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille stood there watching as he walked away, her heart slowly breaking. All she had tried to do was keep him safe and let him know she could see the life he offered her. Sighing softly she walked around the clearing, the tips of her fingers brushing against the plant life. Sitting down on a large bolder she pulled her knees to her chest resting her chin on the top of them. Her heart was heavy and her head confused, all this had happened so fast. Camille the pet letting the man of our dreams slip through our fingers. Nikita spat with disgust at her only making Camille's chest ach more.

The breeze left her honey brown locks softly off her shoulders before setting them back down again. "Oh Radron..." She curled up tighter making her form small iinto almost a ball. "What have I done to you, I broke your heart just as I was getting to know it." A strangled sob broke past her plush lips. Her hand touching her mouth reliving the sweet, tender kiss they had shared.

A branch snapped making her stand abruptly, her head snapping left to right. "Radron is that you?" There was no answer as she took the dagger she always hid out of her boot. Crouching down low to give the person a smaller target to hit. Twirling the dagger in her left hand she spotted a shadow moving into the clearing. "I am not going quietly," she murmured as she slide back some ready to pounce. One... Two... Three.. She counted softly. She made her move and pounced landing on top of the shadow knocking it to the ground with a thud. Swiftly she pressed the dagger to the persons throat. Snarling at the person before realizing it was Radron. She sighed moving the dagger away from his throat straddling him.

"What the he'll do you think you are doing?" Camille hissed at him, her breath heaving up and down. She glared at the man as he grinned at her. "Why are you smiling like that? I could have killed you Radron!" She was fuming her body shaking with adrenaline as she glared at him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123